*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299554-I-Am-Blessed-To-Have-True-Friends
by Naomi
Rated: E · Documentary · Biographical · #2299554
They are my best friends beyond forever
I Have Friends Because I Have Brothers and Sisters

I have 6 siblings. Three older sisters and three younger brothers. Lindy, Helen and Evelyn. Nelson, Jerey and Eldie.

Lindy is the oldest. She is the jetsetter, the scuba diver, the business owner.
She has a youthful beauty that never fades.

Helen is the beauty and fashion minded lady. She possess the most beautiful legs in the world, I called the Million Dollar legs. She is a Real Estate best of the best.

Evelyn a.k.a. Evie...or Eve..She is my forever hero. She is brilliant and workaholic. She is the best chef in the world. She owns the very famous Eve's Kiosk Dive Resort and her restaurant serves international cuisine. She runs a business or businesses successfully.
Very good in numbers. Graduated as a scholar. She tops in every exam.

Nelson, he is a man whose action speaks louder than words. He owns Nelson's Scuba Diving School. A very honest and a great baritone singer.
Always adorable.

Jerey...at age 8 he saw JESUS Christ. At age 48 he died of Cardiac Arrest while laughing with his friend at his famous Chiefmau a restaurant and a bar and with rooms for accommodations. He was everybody's friend. He was a very good conversationalist. He has friends all over the world. I am still grieving because I miss him more than words can say.

Eldie , the Math Professor at age 20. . He tops the National Exam for teachers. He eventually became the Darling Director of his Alma Mater.
He is very religious and honors Mama Mary.
He can sing Folk Songs wonderfully while strumming his guitar.

Thank You Lord for giving me true friends, my brothers and sisters.

They are the jewels of my crown of contentment and happiness. They treat me preciously. I hold them in my heart and I treasure the gift of their friendship.

They are the continuous threads that help hold my life with joy, making me to be more of myself, and for loving me for being me, Naomi.

Thank You Papa and Mama for giving me such wonderful treasures, my dearest brothers and sisters.

Thank You Lord for Everything.
AMEN.
© Copyright 2023 Naomi (akomagsusulat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299554-I-Am-Blessed-To-Have-True-Friends