*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299902-THE-CRAZY-DREAM
Rated: E · Fiction · Entertainment · #2299902
A MAN FELL ASLEEP BUT DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS DREAMING AND HE THOUGHT HIS WIFE WAS MISSING.....
One bright and early morning Jack woke up, to notice that his wife was not there. He looked everywhere in the house but he still could not find her . Then he remembered that he did something very bad yesterday. He told his wife he had work but instead he went to a steak house with another lady. After they went there he thought his wife would have been at work but to his surprise she was home. He had the other woman with him and she walked in and said,"Babe when are we going to watch the movie ?"

The wife was stunned she looked at her husband in disgrace and she stomped out of the house . So in the morning Jack her husband thought she was still mad but it turns out she wasn't. Amy the wife actually came home and slept on the couch but when she woke up she was in a clear glass she shouted " Jack please help."

But Jack couldn't hear her . While he was going and get a drink of water he knocked down a glass . As he was going to clean the glass up he saw his wife's face in the pieces of the broken glass. After that he woke up and noticed it was just a dream.






THE END
© Copyright 2023 empress (kaylene at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299902-THE-CRAZY-DREAM