*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299919-Secret-Mission
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Drama · #2299919
Jeanine, the know it all, doesn't know about this.
You aren’t welcome here. I never thought I would hear those words when I returned to my home planet. Instead, I found myself in custody stripped of my title “Prince Of Halton”, I was being accused of being a traitor to my people. Nothing could be further from the truth, all I needed was a chance to tell my side of the story. The reason why I left wasn’t to abandon everyone, but to save everyone, by saving our planet from being destroyed. It was a secret mission that only my father, the king knew about it and now he is dead and can’t verify anything I say. I need to find a way to convince them, a way that can’t be disputed.

“Mark what are you doing?” Jeanine walked over to Mark and looked at his computer.
“Oh, your writing another one of your silly stories.”

She read what he wrote and laughed. She said, ”What do you know about aliens?” Then she walked away.

Mark pressed the palm of his right hand, revealing a hidden emblem that indicated he was heir to the Halton kingdom and said, “a lot!”, but Jeanine had already left the room.
© Copyright 2023 JustinRock (jtroy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2299919-Secret-Mission