*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300125-Vacation-potty-mishaps
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Femboy
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Other · #2300125
You go on vacation and have some embarrassing mishaps
Main character is 17 little sister is 7 mom is 40

You wake up bursting with excitement taday is the day of your skiing vacation. You quickly get dressed and run downstairs to see your mom and younger sister having breakfast. "Come on join us and we'll chat about some rules for the trip." She says. You grab some cereal and sit down at the table " okay we'll be trying something new this trip" she explains " we'll be using a three strike and your out potty system.". " After your first accident you'll were a pull up for the rest of the day and any further accidents wont count towards your strikes" she says " on your second strike you'll were a diaper for the rest of the day and not be allowed the toilet uses of the diaper do not count towards your strikes." She explains. " If you have a third accident you well be put into diapers for the rest of the trip and be allowed two changes and one bathroom break per day understand." She say. "Yes mom." You Say even though you think your too old for these kinds of rules. You finish your breakfast gather your things and head to the car.

Later

You wake up from your nap with full bowel and a bursting bladderyl you see the next stop is twenty minutes away. "I can hold it." You think. Five minutes later your are reconsidering as you are on the virge of wetting but you are too stubborn and embarrassed too admit your about to pee your pants. Suddenly the car hits a bump and your bladder can't take it anymore. You crotch and but quickly grow warm and wet as the pee spreads your mom doesn't notice as she is paying attention to the road. It's a few more minutes before your sister notices your sizable wet patch. "Mommy" she says "Dylan wethimself.". She looks over to see your soaked trousers and goes"oh". As soon as she looks over at you you hit another bump and your bowels begin to empty into the seat of your pants against your will."Dylan did you just shit yourself." She exclamaims. "Yes mommy."you whisper. "Well deal with this when we stop."she says.

At the gas station

She takes you and your sister into the gas station towards the back you run into a woman with a toddler. "Aww had a little accident did he sometimes they struggle." She says as your checks burn. Your mother takes you to the bathroom and puts you on a changing table. She then strips of you soggy stained jeans and carefully removes you soiled boxer briefs. She then gives you a thorough cleaning with some wet wipes and puts a princess pull up on you. You begin to complain but your mom hushes you and say"you remember the rules." As you blush. She then puts a pair of way too small short on you because she did not pack in expectation of you having any accidents.

Arrival

You arrive at the resort, check in and unpack. About a half an hour later you are struck by an urge to pee but the room has only one bathroom and your mom is taking a shower. You yell to your mom" I've gotta pee can i come in." As you grab yourself trying to hold it in." No I'm naked."she says " use that pull up ot won't count as an accident" you continue to try not to pee yourself and say"but..."
"No ifs or buts."
You sigh and give as you feel your crotch grow warm and wet.
© Copyright 2023 Femboy (femboy1214 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300125-Vacation-potty-mishaps