*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300486-perception-swap
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Kwaii
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2300486
after buying a random card at a carnival, you can trade perceptions
rules
1. you can change your perception with another person or change the perception of others
2. unconscious swapped people will think and act "normally".
3. people exchanged but consenting will be able to notice the changes.
4. you can make people aware by talking about power.
5.only works with people.
6.reality does not change so others will notice the changes.
7. you can return everything by snapping your fingers.

how every year a carnival comes to town. It's the weekend and you're bored at home so you decide to go to the carnival. Seeing that nothing is interesting, you continue walking until something catches your eye, it was a guy disguised as a magician who had a sign in his hand that had "random power for 5 dollars" written on it. "How stupid" you thought. But even so, you give the 5 dollars, he gives you a letter which said exchange of perception. While you finish reading the rules, you just laugh and continue walking, after a while you get bored so you go to the a friend's house. When you arrive you start talking about what happened, both of you laugh. "Have you already tried it" your friend asks curiously. "No, I don't even think it's real" you say. "You're right, but you should try it just out of curiosity " she suggests. "fine!" you respond reluctantly. "what would you like to change?" you ask. "perhaps our crotch perception" she says playfully. "it's weird you'd ask that, but I'll do it" you say as you close your eyes and you focus when you hear a scream "oh my god!" Where did my penis go? "Your friend screams." What are you talking about while you look at her looking for something in her skirt "You've always had a pussy, you're a girl" you answer. "But it's so weird, I feel like I'm missing something between my legs" she replies. "See you have a pussy like me" you say taking your hand to your crotch when you feel a bulge, your face turns white and you start to scream. "What happened to my pussy" you ask scared. "You don't have a pussy, you're a boy, remember?" your friend responds laughing a little. "You're right, it's very strange" you reply. "means the power is real" they both say. "Great! Now how do we get back to normal?" your friend asks. "In the letter it said how to do it" you say while looking at the letter again, after reading you snap your fingers and your perception returns to normal.

"Wow that was interesting" your friend replies. "You're crazy, it was too weird" she replied. "Could we exchange something else between the two of us?" she asks. "because we do know that power is real" you answer. she looks at you with the look of a puppy begging to change something else. You don't have the way to resist and you accept "good thing you want to change" annoying questions. "our sexuality" she responds excitedly. "why the hell would that change?" you ask confused. "come on it will be fun" she responds animatedly. "UGH" you reply and make the change. "I already did it and now what?" questions. "now it's this" she says as she kisses you passionately, then she throws you to the ground and runs away from you. how you were still upset and focused on the exchange all of that took you by surprise. then you get up from the floor and start thinking about the kiss, which was…unpleasant now that you had the perception of your friend, now you liked the idea of ​​being kissed by boys more than by girls. "Disgusting, what am I saying" you thought. "if I like girls or not?" you questioned "Oh no, what did I do" you say to yourself while hitting your forehead. "Well, I guess it's okay if I don't see anyone" when you say that a couple of guys from your school pass by and you get a boner thinking about how attractive they were. "Damn I have to get out of here" you thought and ran home.

returning home and all confused and tired by everything that was happening. You hear that a message arrives on your cell phone that returns you to the world. You look at the number and see that it was your friend. "How did you think the kiss was nice?" she only said that but you knew it was a mockery. forgetting that you can reverse it with a simple snap. "hello brother" greets your sister 3 years younger than you. she looks at her and the whole family suspects that she maybe she liked other girls. so she decides to change your perception of her sexuality with that of your friend, so that you would be "normal" again and only that your friend would now be a lesbian and your sister would be straight. you thought about the girls you like and notice that they are much younger girls, maybe your sister likes older boys now. You don't care and go to your room. to try your new sexuality but you notice that your way of masturbating was different, you no longer took your penis, but rather caressed your abdomen where perhaps your sister had her pussy. "damn" you thought. "Maybe I should do something else" you say while thinking that it would be fun to change the perception of the family.
since you had the sexual perception of your sister. A thought runs through your mind. "Maybe it would be fun to exchange the perception of the whole family" you thought.

so you changed the perception of everyone in the family. doing the exchanges like this, you turned your older sister into your mother, your little sister into the older one, you also exchanged with your sister who was almost the same age as you and in the end your mother was the younger sister. after making the exchange everyone was shocked and yelled why am I wearing these clothes. so your mother and sisters go into your mother's room and you go to your sister's room with her to exchange clothes.

inside your mother's room...

before the exchange your mother was wearing pointed toe heeled shoes, black stockings, a straight skirt and white blouse and white underwear since she had an important meeting in the morning. On the other hand, your older sister (Lizeth) was wearing red mini shorts, white tennis shoes and a black top without a bra and her black thong with pink socks because it had been hot and in the end your 11-year-old little sister (Tania) had a Barbie pink shirt, yellow underwear and jean shorts and sandals. first Lizeth begins to undress your mother and asks Tania to undress so they can change clothes, so Lizeth takes your mother's clothes and even uses the hairstyle that your mother had before, then they dress your mother with the clothes that Tania had, and in the end Tania dresses in the clothes that Lizeth had a few moments ago, showing great discomfort at the thong she was wearing now since her body had not yet gotten used to that type of underwear.

now in your sister's room...

both begin to undress but turning their backs at the moment of being without clothes both only change places and begin to dress in someone else's clothes. You start to put on your sister's flowery panties and Bra but you don't remember that 'your' underwear was so tight, while she puts on your boxers and socks, you struggle a bit with the Bra and the blue sleeveless cut-off top round the neck, while she finishes putting on your black rock band print shirt and at the end you adjust the gray skirt with your black flats and she wears your sneakers. Now that everyone has dressed up, they leave the rooms and say "this is much better." You look at your older sister who was technically your mother in appearance,"what a change" you thought, and you take a look at your younger sister Tania with your older sister's clothes Lizeth looks very funny more because of how a girl is dressed like an 18-year-old teenager, it's as if Tania already wanted to grow up, that makes you giggle. In the end, you look at your mother in your little sister Tania's clothes, which seemed not to leave much to the imagination, the clothes fit her very well, but due to the size and shape of your mother's body, she had a crop top that barely covered her breasts. That your little sister Tania was not yet wearing a training bra reveals your mother's pesones and the little shorts showed her legs and butt too much, which makes the underwear she was wearing now stand out a bit.
© Copyright 2023 Kwaii (seramoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2300486-perception-swap