*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301346-The-Contact
by Priman
Rated: E · Chapter · Biographical · #2301346
How we met..
Okay it's been a long since I gave the intro ,but was busy in some studies as papers are on board. Had to study hard , don't know for what. It's just hard to figure out. So we'll start. Do not expect it like it would be like a love at first sight or something like the story of moon and the sun.
I still don't remember where we first met. But it was probably when one of my friend started contact with her. I guess. I was little jealous at that time. But not that much that I could talk to her. So just left that thought there and moved forward. Yes I think it started when we had given the project and we were in the same group. What was this like the girl which I had crush on was on my team. It was like the god is on my side. But then too i acted like it was nothing just a crush and moved forward. And she was the girl who didn't needed help , was confident, and true herself. Her aura said something different.So i became the bold person which I was from the beginning. Just contact for the work and nothing else. No need to talk more and just be in attitude. And I think this behaviour was right. So we just had started contact for discussion on project. For that we had calls, texts and it eventually started.
© Copyright 2023 Priman (priman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301346-The-Contact