*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301650-The-Building-of-the-Princes-Kingdom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Prose · Inspirational · #2301650
How a kingdom comes to be built, lies in the heart of your character.
         Mark thee well, for I venture to proffer a narrative neither unfamiliar nor diminishing in its resonance. Once upon a yesteryear, within a kingdom akin to our own sphere, a prince, burgeoning with youthful aspiration and noble lineage, stood on the brink of ascendancy, the sceptre of dominion within his grasp.

         Yet, the voyage to sovereign power is naught akin to a leisurely stroll through royal gardens, but rather a traverse through the untamed wilderness of tenacity and sagacity. The prince must apprehend that each rose possesses a thorn, each sceptre its heft, and each crown its weight. For a kingdom is not constructed on mere gold, but on the golden virtues of fortitude.

         Life, mirroring the royal court, will present the prince both the jester's mockery and the council's guidance, a plethora of voices, a clamour of choices. He must discern the fool's gold from the true, the siren's lullaby from the choir's hymn. For amidst the tumult of disagreement, the melody of veracity often performs a soft, solemn note.

         In the crucible of tribulations, let him not forget that the fiercest of flames forges the hardest steel. The adversities he encounters, the dragons he slays, the challenges he surmounts shall shape not only his reign but his very character. The throne, after all, is but a seat; the true dominion lies within oneself.

         And so, as the prince embarks on his knightly destiny, he steps not merely into a kingdom of land and wealth, but into a realm of wisdom and virtue. Remember, dear prince, thou art more than a ruler of soil and gold; thou art a ruler of the self.

         In the grand orchestration of existence, may the prince sway to the drum of duty, may he harmonise with the harp of honour, and may his melody be a monument of magnanimity. For a king is crowned not by a diadem of gems, but by the gem-studded deeds of his reign. And thus, my dear auditors, is the song of the prince, an ageless ballad, an eternal ode to the empire within.
© Copyright 2023 Peremos (peremos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301650-The-Building-of-the-Princes-Kingdom