*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301713-A-Diary-of-a-Toy-I---The-first-night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Maecin
Rated: GC · Short Story · Erotica · #2301713
Taylor struggles with life at 4" tall and surrenders himself to a lonely, lusty new owner.

I bought speedy delivery, but the day I spend in the box was still an uncomfortable time. My heart sank for a moment when I finally heard her voice, thanking the postman. Up to that point it had all just been theoretical I guess. The smell of lavender and an oven roast seeped through the air holes as she took me inside. I flinched at the light as the box opened, the silhouette of her head looming over me imposingly.

It's then that I realized what a poor presentation I made for her, sweaty from the trip in a bland pair of jeans and in a simple t-shirt with a controller print on it. No way to dress when meeting a lady. After my eyes adjusted to the light a brief moment followed where we just started at each other. I saw some disbelief in her expression as well, quickly broken as a big grin drew across her face and her eyes twinkled. I flinched when her hand reached for me, which did not stop her from grabbing me and lifting me up to her face for inspection.

         "Taylor! You're even cuter than in your pictures!" Her voice filled with glee as she finally broke the silence, her eyes darting across me with an unsettling hunger in her eyes.

         "N... Nice to finally meet you Miss Denise." I stammered, reaching out my hand to greet her. My gesture was ignored as she pressed me into to her ample chest giving me the biggest full-body hug I've ever received. "So polite too! I like that. How about you call me Ms. Laura instead though, I think we can at the very least be on a first name basis with each other." She looked me over for a moment, her eyes were kind but I got the feeling she was already mentally undressing me.

"I'm so glad you made it! We're going to have SO much fun together." I struggled to reply, my face mushed against her and my mind racing with all the new smells and sounds of suddenly being in a new place with a person fifteen times your height.

She pulled me away again, and I awkwardly tried to match her exited expression as she looked deep into my eyes. "You'll have to tell me all about the trip! I can't imagine what it's like to be mailed. Were they rough with the box? Where did you pee? How did you-" Her attention was pulled to her kitchen as an alarm rang. "Oh! Right, the rice! I figured you'd be hungry after the trip so I'm preparing a nice meal. Uhm, hang on for a second."

With that she tucked me in between her massive breasts, each one easily bigger than me in all dimensions and many times my weight. She hurried to her kitchen and began to finish the food she was preparing. Steamed rice with Mediterranean spices, half a ham roasted in the oven with honey-mustard and wine-soaked green beans with chives and squeezed lemon. A bottle of wine stood opened on her counter, looking to be missing more than she'd used in the food.

I sat there hypnotized, squeezed by a beautiful woman's breasts and having a meal prepared for me that looked better than anything I've had since well before I shrank. D... Did I hit the jackpot here?

It was a meal for one, but that didn't matter as she picked out a thimbleful of each dish and served it to me on a petit-dejeuner expresso dish. Admittedly still large for me and the plastic Barbie(TM) cutlery made for a messy meal. It didn't seem to bother her though.

I sat across from her as we ate, her gaze warm but lustful as she looked down at me. I told her about my trip and my previous life, while she mainly listened. I did my absolute best not to look at her massive, swaying breasts when I looked up at her to compliment her food. Sipping the couple drops of white wine she served me in what looked like a bicycle-tire valve cap, my nerves started to calm somewhat. (fun fact, when you're four inches tall you get drunk real quick.)

         "Thank Ms. Denise... Uh, I mean Ms. Laura! This is... Really nice. I hope I won't disappoint you." The tremble in my voice was noticeable, but she just gave me a knowing smile. "Don't worry Taylor, as long as you keep an open mind you'll do just fine here. ~Let me take the lead."

I blush as I finish the last of my food and drink, using the corner of a napkin to clean myself up. Laura leaned over the table and spoke to me in a sultry voice. "It was nice to cook for someone again, I'd offer you seconds but I don't want you becoming too sleepy yet."

That confirmed to me the gnawing question if I'd get some time to adjust to her or if she wanted to make use of me right away, I know what I signed up for but the idea was still scary. Despite her beauty and caring attitude I know what she ultimately wants from me.

         "Why don't I show you where you'll be staying? I also will be taking a shower, do feel free to join me if you want to wash off the travel, I can see some stains on your shirt there." Without waiting for me to answer the snatched me up again, as well as the box I came in and casually began walking up to her bedroom. Being moved around like this was a new experience for me, thus far I had done most things on my own, and the help at my apartment was reluctant to pick me up even if I asked. It hammered home that despite all the niceties we're not equals.

She prepared a dollhouse for me, situated on her nightstand, with a simple ladder running down to the floor. It looked to be an old, modified Barbie(TM) dream house, it had actual windows and was repainted to be something other than eye-bleeding pink. Being inside was unreal for me, when I squinted it actually felt like I was normal sized again, an illusion that quickly shattered as she opened the roof by its hinges and put my luggage inside for me.

         "You start unpacking all that! I'll be down the hall in the bathroom and leaving the door open. Just follow the steam when you're ready." She said with a wink before walking off. I just blankly stared as she already began undressing in the hallway, idly tossing her shirt and bra to the side as she unbuckled her belt. Her thick chestnut hair flowed on to her toned back and her voluptuous ass swayed as she walked into the bathroom. I had to shake myself when she disappeared from sight, my growing manhood much less shy than me.

After I had put my stuff away and descending the rickety ladder it turned out to be quite a jog from the far end of her bedroom all the way to the bathroom. Still in my clothes, now even sweatier than before I approached the giant woman as she washed herself, obscured by the steam but with the shower frame slightly ajar.

Hesitantly I took my shirt off as I walked into her sightline, her massive naked body loomed over me like a living, breathing building. She smiled when she saw me. "Why are you still half-dressed silly? ~Get in here." Her tone inviting, but booking no argument. After shedding the rest of my clothing, all while trying to hide my raging erection I struggled up the rim of the shower. Slippery and nearly my height it took me some effort to scale it. She giggled when I finally did.

         "Oh my, look at you! So independent, I guess I'm in no rush to get that tiny-accessibility stuff installed huh?" She joked, turning the shower to a milder spray that wouldn't hit me like hail. She continued on with her routine but I felt her eyes locked on me the whole time. I noticed she had a tattoo on her thigh, the horned head of some sort of demon or oni. It looked faded and slightly stretched on her skin, like she's had it for a while, I decided not to inquire.

My heart jumped every time she shifted her feet, a natural response to being at ground level with something that could crush you into mush moving around you. She must've noticed because after a while she asked me if I needed helping soaping up. I had avoided looking up at her from this angle until now, she wasn't able to hear me through the clatter of water so I simply nodded. She squatted down to grab me, her massive labia exposed to me as her legs spread. She keeps a neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair and aside from some stretchmarks was otherwise completely smooth. I didn't notice any of that though as I simply stood there frozen like a deer in the headlights.

         "Oh my! Well, it's good to know that you like me too." She exclaimed, finally noticing my erection as she pulled me up to her face. "I'd feel bad for all the things I'm going to do to you if you weren't into me." She had a smug grin on her face, and while she poured some soap onto the same hand she was using to hold me. "Close your eyes dear." Was all the warning she gave me before pressing me against her naked, wet body, dragging me across her midriff, sides and pubis. The shaven hair follicles slightly scratching me as I was pulled along.

         "Ms. Laura! Wha-" Opening my mouth turned out to be a bad idea as it instantly filled with soapy water.  Suddenly being used as a loofah was another step in confronting the reality I stepped in to, though I must admit was very effective in rinsing me in seconds.

         "Hmm, you don't know how much I've missed skin-on-skin contact." She said with a long drawn sigh. Continuing to rub me across her body. "I already washed my privates before you got here, so don't be grossed out by this, I just want to get you... acquainted."

With that she brought me down in between her legs, squatting once more as her arm moved me all the way underneath her, until she pushed me down with two fingers into the back of her ass crack, slowly sliding me all the way across. My brain got absolutely overwhelmed by the suddenness of it all, barely registering her puckered asshole dragging over my whole body as she rubbed me back and forth a couple times. Finally settling me onto her pussy as she sensually pressed me down in a rhythmic motion. Instinctively my body began to hump in her grasp, my sexual instincts apparently already over the ridiculousness of the situation. "~Oh, Taylor. I knew there was a feisty one hiding underneath that modest exterior!" She moaned softly as she finally pulled me away. "But you'll have to be patient, I'm not actually fond of doing it in the shower, too little space and dangerously slippery."

She took special care to wash me again, the soapy layer on me having been replaced with a coat of her slick excitement near instantly. After the shower she gave me a small hand towel and put me on the sink, granted a front-row view as she dried herself off.

I finally manage to compile all that just happened in my head, and dried myself in silence while the totality of what I got myself into finally set in. I'll admit to having second thoughts. Sure she was attractive, gorgeous even. Especially for her age, but I found that being used in this way didn't sit all together right with me. There was no way I could tell her that though, her giddy excitement unmistakable. Her profile also made it clear there would be no take-backsies. I would have to try and get used to it. That was all the reflection I got as she grabbed me again, practically skipping to her bedroom.


So there I sat, barely making a dent in the mattress as my gargantuan mistress fiddled with something in her drawer, her massive ass pointed right at me, softly swaying back and forth in what was probably an deliberate attempt to entice me. I can't deny that it did, my boner hadn't gone anywhere and I had to actively stop me from touching myself. Above that however I felt like a prey animal, like I should hide while I can from this massive predator before me. My heart beating fast and a cold sweat dripping down my neck. I stood my ground, which was probably the bravest thing I've done in my life, perhaps second only to sending myself to her in the first place.

         She found a large pink dildo in her drawer, clutching it tight as she walked around the room to turn the mood light down. In that dim light she approached me, her white grin clearly visible. She crawled onto the bed, forcing me to mind my footing as the pressure her palms and knees made caused the entire mattress to shift around me. She loomed over me and I sensed her massive weight hanging in the air. Even though I've been shrunken for more than half a year now, seeing other people up close still feels unreal, like something that big shouldn't be able to exist let alone move freely. Never before was that feeling stronger as she sat up on her knees with me in between them. She looked down on me with an uncanny mix of desire and pity. "Taylor, I can tell you're scared, but I need you to trust me." She said calmly.

         Laura slowly waved the dildo around. "I'll be going easy on you tonight. This wonderful lil' guy will be doing most of the work. I want you to get me ready. ~Now c'mere!" With that she extended her hand and softly guided me towards her exposed crotch. At first I stumbled on the uneven terrain of her bed, falling to my hands and knees only to quickly scramble myself upright again. It must have been a pathetic display. She looked down on me with patience in her eyes, but also a hint of dominance. If I faltered here I don't know if she would have let me.

I laid my hands on the ribbon of her vagina, already moist in anticipation and spread apart to receive me. Being this close to her exposed sex the smell was intense, the hot pheromones of her mature womanhood invading my senses. I touched her again, this time on the soft pink flesh within. I heard her exhale and continued to probe, taking it as encouragement.

         "Hmm, you're doing good baby. Don't hold back." She spoke softly. Perhaps it was the alcohol in my blood, or maybe my other head finally took the reins but in that moment I wasn't afraid. I pressed my body into her, that same slimy coat I received in the shower quickly clinging to my skin again with no running water to wash it away this time. From this position I had to really stretch myself to even reach her clitoris, trying to draw it from its hood with light squeezes as I cupped it from below. I kissed her where I could, her taste stuck on my lips near instantly. Finally she moaned, conformation that my tiny hands were having at least some effect on her. I wanted to taste her more, and in between long drawn licks I looked up at her, her pendulous breasts heaving with her breathing as she looked down at me, mouth slightly agape.

I felt her massive digit press into my back, her hand had not left me as if to make sure I stay where I am. Now she wanted me closer. My feet left the mattress as with slow and deliberate movement of her finger she began to slide me up and down her sex, all the while I did my best to continue to please her.

"I'm glad you're finally getting into it Taylor! ~Oh! Hmmm, hang on for a sec..." Laura moaned. She reached for her dildo and lifted me up from her engorged pussy, a strand of her cum still clinging to me. While Laura held me there I saw her slide the seven inch dildo inside her, needing only three tries before it bottomed out. It wasn't a slender model either. Seeing a silicone phallus both taller and broader than my whole body is emasculating enough, witnessing her claim it so easily reignited that spark of fear I was feeling before. Mercifully all she did with me was gently lay me down on her small patch of pubic hair, nudging me down towards her clitoris. I needed no further instructions and tried my absolute best to please her.

Her body rose and fell below me as she pumped the dildo inside her, I tried to match her quickening pace. She seemed to like my licks the most so I tried to focus on that, using both hands to push her clit up to me as I greedily lapped at all her sensitive nerves. After a while I got into a trance of sort, giving myself to the rhythm of her pleasure. It was probably only a couple minutes, though I can't be sure. She started bucking her hips slightly and I had to grab hold of her pubic hair not to be thrown off,  her moans and gasps finally reached their apex as she came. Her massive pussy shuddered below me.

When she withdrew the dildo I saw her pussy greedily cling to it as, what would to me be gallons and gallons of her juices flowed out with it. Her rapid breaths turned steady again as she came down from her orgasm.

"Hmm, not bad for your first time!" She sad contently. "I wasn't sure if a small guy like you would be able to pull his weight, but that tiny little tongue of yours... I hope you're ready to do that more often."

She idly tossed the dildo the side, leaving a wet stain on the mattress. "That being said, I know I told you I'd go easy on you tonight, and that was one hell of an orgasm. It's just... ~I really want to know how you feel inside of me." The way she emphasized the word inside, it rang in my head even while she picked me up and brought me right up to her face. "You think you could do that for me? ~Little Taylor?" Even as she whispered I could feel the warmth of her breath flow past me.

         My mind was still awash, completely taken by her size and scent. My rock hard dick swaying in the air as she held me. She studied me intently, a warm smile on her face as she leaned forward to place a kiss right on my pelvis. "I won't make you tonight, but I'll let you finish in there if you do decide to take the plunge." When her lips withdrew a vague lilac imprint was left surrounding my penis from whatever was left of her lipstick after the shower.

         "I... I'll do it!" I blurted out without even really thinking. "Ms. Laura, I... You're amazing! I want to make you-" My words cut off as her gentle hold turned into a tight grip. She lowered me back down to her crotch and lined me right up with a drooling sex, choosing not to stand on ceremony as she simply pushed me inside. Without any real resistance my head, shoulders and torso slipped inside, briefly her hand withdrew until I felt her place her fingers on my soles and in one swift motion insert me completely. My heart raced as the squelching darkness enveloped me. The pink, fleshy walls illuminating in short intervals as she began to finger herself, pushing the entrance behind me apart. I struggled to get full breaths as new wetness was already building up around me, if she wanted a full masturbation session right now I wasn't sure if I'd be able to last. I learned that by moving around often I was able to briefly push her yielding flesh aside, creating a temporary air pocket. Trusting her not to drown me on our first night I reached for my junk, furiously jerking off inside her as I was finally able to tend to all my build-up lust. From her muffled, gleeful moans I figured that me writing around the way I did was enough to pleasure her.

         I did not last long, literally being inside of a woman will fry any straight man's brain and within a minute I groaned and bucked wildly as my seed mixed with the torrent of her fluids. Laura showed no signs of slowing down however, I felt her fingers brush my feet as she kept working them in and out of herself. Through the rapid beating over her heart, the squelching of my surroundings and the muffled groaning of her massive body I was able to hear her talk, unsure if it was to me or no one in particular.

         "Ha... ~Haaa... Wow... this is... different. I can't wait to try anal now..." She moaned. "Feeling you in there... it's not like any vibrator I ever had, you're so irregular, so comfy, so... alive!" The comment of about anal didn't even register at the time. My post-orgasm mind starting to rationalize where I actually was right now.

She must have noticed I began to slow down. "Hey, Taylor... Are you okay in there? Three kicks if you are." I didn't want to worry her, so quickly obliged. "Ooh! Keep doing that! I'm pretty close again, try to hold on a little longer please."

I did kind off want to get out right about then, my muscles were sore, my energy spent and my mind completely overwhelmed. I had to endure however as she continued to masturbate. I was sloshed around in her depths utterly unable to do anything about it. I managed to rationalize that if I got her off I'd be able to breathe normal again, so I pushed myself to use the last of my energy to whirl around inside her like a maniac. I must have passed out at some point, because the next thing I remember is laying in a pool of her cum with her concerned face looming over me.

"Taylor! You scared me!" Laura exclaimed as I opened my eyes, coughing up a good couple swallows of her fluids. "Are you okay baby?" She asked, sounding genuinely concerned as she turned me over to my side, softly stroking my soaked hair while I came back to my senses.

"I'm- cough! -I'm okay Ms. Laura. I... That was amazing." I managed to confess. And it was, terrifying, kind of humiliating, but amazing. "I think I might need another shower."

"Me too dear, me too." She said with a soft smile as she gently picked me up.



I couldn't sleep that night, the strange, liminal experience of being alone in a massive dollhouse too unsettling. It was probably around 2AM when I crawled up to Laura, pushing my body against hers as I laid down right by her shoulder. Without a word she lifted me up and put me in between her soft boobs, it felt like being cuddled by two waterbeds, all while the heat of her body radiated from below. I didn't say a word, not even sure if she picked me up consciously or not. It didn't matter, within a couple minutes we were both sound asleep.



© Copyright 2023 Maecin (maecin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301713-A-Diary-of-a-Toy-I---The-first-night