*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301887-Murder-prompt-chat
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Horror/Scary · #2301887
This is a murder prompt chat made with original characters. Read bottom of page upwards.
Jerry shakes his head "You don't have to. Would make it quicker but I won't force you to. Just don't tell no one you saw this okay? Bye darling!" The curly haired Jerry picks up the body throwing them over their shoulder as they push open the door and starts exiting

Nataly shakes her head "I no, I promise. Please don't hurt me". The smiling figure in front of her laughs "Good, because I know your address and your family and it would be a shame if something happened to them." Natalys eyes widen in horror "You wouldn't Jerry"
Jerry smiles "Oh don't worry. I know you will behave. You always been so well behaved. I know you won't cross you. You are loyal after all to them, and to me. Mind helping me get rid of the left overs?" She steps back in shock "T The body?"

Nataly shakes her head "I... No, No I wont, I promise. Please don't hurt me". The smiling figure in front of her laughs "Good, because I know your address and your family and it would be a shame if something happened to them." Natalys eyes widen in horror "You wouldn't Jerry"

Nataly: No Jerry! I can't do this. I have to go!" The female turns to run but is grabbed by the wrist as she looks back and the curled hair Jerry looks back and smiles "You won't snitch will you sweety?"

OC Jerry: Oh sweetheart, there is no helping me. I barely fill anything anyways and watching the life leave their eyes was fascinating. People's reaction to danger has always been fascinating. I wish I could feel such things but don't worry. I won't hurt you. You are very loyal.

Nataly: Jerry, why did you do this? John didn't do anything to you. Why would you do this? I'm really trying to help you?
Quote Tweet

OC Jerry: Hello, darling I thought I'd take a stab at socializing. Seems it's not going so well. Seems that they were a bit of a bleeding heart. Oh what a shame.
© Copyright 2023 PDexter (deerboyrudy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2301887-Murder-prompt-chat