*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302410-My-Oc-Koda
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2302410
This is an Oc I'll use if anyone wants to rp with me!
Name: Koda

Species: African Wild Dog

Gender:Male

Pronouns:He/Him

Appearance:Has a colorful, patchy coat. has large bat-like ears and a bushy tail with a white tip.

Description:A micro anthro Wild Dog who is not afraid of anything. From where he is from, many of the macros fear him because of his sharp blade that he carries that could cut open a stomach. Despite holding a very dangerous sword, Koda is usually very kind and just wishes to have macro friends that would try to hurt him.

Abilities:Is resistant to stomach acids, he can not be digested, how, I will not explain!

Gadgets:Has a grapple gun that helps him get to higher places.

Guilty Pleasures:Even Koda has his guilty pleasures, such as having a Paw fetish and having a thing for vore.

When it comes to doing an rp, I like to do Macro/Micro and I would like if it would ne non-fatal, so no deaths, and I would like the Macro to be gentle!
© Copyright 2023 Unrealistic 14 (marioplush1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302410-My-Oc-Koda