*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302595-How-to-Submit
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2302595
How to Submit

First, write your entry and save it as a static item to your portfolio.
 

*Checkr* Please do not use a book entry.
*Checkg* The first line of your item should tell us how you measured the number 23 (words, lines, syllables, etc). Integer multiples of 23 are acceptable here.
*Checkg* Be sure to include the phrase "Happy Birthday WDC" somewhere in your item.
*Checkr* Don't exceed the maximum word count of 2,300.
*CheckG* Title, author byline, and how you measured 23 do not count against the maximum word count.  Do not count these as part of how you measured the number 23.
*CheckG* You may, at your discretion, include the phrase "Happy Birthday WDC" as part of how you measured the number 23.
*Checkg* Be sure your item is set to public and that reviews are allowed.


To submit your item, post a new message to this forum as follows.

*Checkg* The SUBJECT of your post should include the number of GPS in your entry fee and whatever kind of entry you are submitting.
         Examples: "Submission, 2,300GPs, Short Story", "Submission, 23,000GPs, List", Submission, 23,000GPs, Poem".
*Checkg* The BODY of your message should be a link to your entry in GENRE format, (G-item) along with your chosen GP Entry Donation. 
         For an example of genre format, {g-item:2262515} produces
 
A Green Christmas   [E]
Genres: Holiday - Sci-fi - Other
by Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈
.



One of our judges will read your submission and, time permitting, review it.

If all rules are followed, your submission advances to the judging phase.
If all rules are not followed, your entry will be SKADOO'D
Winners will be chosen and announced by September 15th.
Prizes and Awards will be distributed.
                    *Starv* *Penguin* That's it! Easy-peasy!
© Copyright 2023 Max Griffin 🏳️‍🌈 (mathguy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302595-How-to-Submit