*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302688-Your-time-at-Succ-inc
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #2302688
While working for Verosika mayday you introduce every to a different kind of “play”
“Well sluts today has been a busy day so have fun but not too much fun we still have some work to do later~ say Verosika.

“Yes Verosika” you alongside the succubus,incubi and hellhound in the room say together as they do their usual think of either making out or watching videos on their phones while very close together.

While many would think working with a bunch of succubus and incubus would just lead to sex,sex with a side of sex (and they would be right most of the time) working at Succ Ink taught you that lust can also be a form of love in its own twisted way.

You are a Nephalem who while being born form demon mother and angel father you where well taken care of and loved by both of your parents which was strange considering how demons and angels usual hate each other their relationship alongside you were a secret to all that they hid until you were of age to be on your own but you would still see them on occasions while in hiding sometime just one of them and rarely both but you made sure to make every second count but eventually you realized that both your parent were working hard to raise you in secret so you looked for a job to help pay them back for everything and that’s how you first encountered Succ Ink.

You were looking around hell for a job because they usually pay decently for really anything and while you were lustful you weren’t a sex maniac but eventual you ironically joined the most sex crazed group in hell not that you minded.

Both the men and women of the group (excluding vortex who while you haven’t spoken to much you know is a cool guy) have offered you a chance to join in their “bonding sessions” many times but your would either say (every orgy needs a witness or I prefer to watch) half joking half serious which always got a laugh out of everyone.

You were currently on your phone with headphones on while the crew do their usual thing ie making out but as you watch your video you get a sudden idea in your head but you decide to run it by the rest of the crew to get their two cents on your plan.

”Hey guys I got a idea we could do to pass the time” you say getting their attention as you show them the video you just watched and they all are very tempted to try it out,the most energetic being Milky and Apple but being unable to decide who goes first they play rock paper scissors with Apple winning and Milky snapping in annoyance at not being the first one to get the new idea tested on her but is still happy to watch the show about to happen in front of her.

”Okay Apple do you want to do this on your own or do you want Coco to join you because there is one specifically made for couples I know of”. You say to feisty succubus but you already know her mostly likely answer.

“Oh we both know what I’m gonna chose sweet cheeks~” she says as she winks at Coco who giggles while approaching her dear girlfriend and giving her a quick kiss on the lips before asking.

“So do you need me to do anything for so “special” idea you have because me and Coco are more than happy to help~ she says she she picks her lips and you with Coco looking at you with her usual wide tooth smile on her face but you can tell she wants to get started immediately so you decide to begin.

“Well since your both clearly so eager all you really need to do is start your usual make out session while standing and making sure Apple has her back to me and I will do the rest can you both do that?” You ask sarcastically already knowing the answer as just as you finish talking the two start making out viciously as you make your way to behind Apple and grab her panties before yanking them into the air.

Apple lets out a muffled squeal into Coco’s mouth as you stretch her brown panties with coco beans on them to over her head making the wearer squeal and remove her lips from her girlfriends for a moment who takes the chance to catch her breath and comment on her panties.

“Awww your wearing the pair I got for you so sweet” Coco says as she gives her girlfriend another kiss as you stretch and pull the panties until you can hook them onto Coco’s horns as you then go behind the succubus to give her a matching wedgie like Apple so you reach into her panties and grab the waistband of her white panties with red,green and yellow apples on them, seeing them coming from behind her girlfriends head Apple is ecstatic at her girlfriend also wearing the pair she gifted her which makes her kiss her with even more vigor as you stretch Coco’s panties to over her head and after a few more pulls to get the panties over her afro you hook the legholes onto Apple’s horns completing the wedgie as they go into a kissing frenzy as they fall onto the floor.

“That one is called the couples atomic and It’s safe to assume you both love it I take it” you say to the multicolored hood you created on the ground as they other look on and give their praise to your idea.

“Very nice very nice indeed” Milky says as she views the pair wrestle in both their hooked panties and with their tongues as their tails wrap around each other’s legs.

“Oh I have one perfect for someone of your height milky also are you okay with a little role play included?”You ask the short succubus before you begin her wedgie.

“Oh sure just tell me what I need to do” Milky says as you explain the scene to her with her getting into character quickly.

You both are walking forward with milky acting like she is reading something from her phone as you both bump into each other with her deliberately falling onto her stomach butt her butt facing you.

“Hey nerd watch where you’re going!” You say in a fake “tough” voice like your a bully from a old movie as Milky plays the part of a nerd as she “struggles” to pick up her phone from the ground while having her butt in your face since your behind her.

“Oh I got to say you have a nice ass for a nerd but that’s not gonna save you from your flossing geek” you say as you grab Milky’s waistband just as she grabs her phone from the ground as you lift her into the air by her white panties with cow prints are exposed to everyone in the room.

“Ow ow ow ow I’m sorry I’m sorry I won’t bump into you again!” Milky plays off like she is in pain but is clearly enjoying both the role play and the wedgie from the smile on her face as you continue to play along with the act.

“Oh I know you won’t but you need a little reminder of your place dweeb” you say as you grab the front of Milky’s panties and pull the front and the back up at the same time covering the short succubus’s upper body in white cow printed fabric as she lets out a scream.

“Eeeeep I’m sorry please not an atomic!” She says as she looks up at the ceiling milking every cent out of the role she is playing as you pull the panties to her eye level and stop there before saying.

“Okay I won’t give you an atomic I will give you a double atomic!” You say as with all your strength you pull Milkie’s pantie to above her head and tie them together making her a look like a half wrapped mummy and for a final touch you pull her pants down exposing her butt and crotch to everyone in the room who wolf whistle at the view and give her some slaps on her exposed butt cheeks and even going so far as to gets her some kisses on her exposed butt cheeks.

After your done with milky you look to the last standing succubus in the room being the second tallest of the succubus (next to Verosika of course) Kiki has a lustful smirk on her face as she says.

“Oh after all that I wonder what you plan to do to me.” She says with clear excitement in her voice as you approach her and whisper you plan into her ear causing to shudder in excitement as does as you asked and removes she shirt and skirt standing in along her red bra and panties with various bondage equipment on them as she holds her hands in front of chest as you walk behind her and unhook her bra which she keeps pined to her chest with her arms so it doesn’t fall to the floor as you then grab her panties and slowly pull them up her butt getting soft moans from Kiki.

“Oh ah oh you sure know how to show a girl a good tim-eeeeep!” Kiki tries to give commentary as you rip her a new one with her panties before the panties start resisting you pulls forcing you to pull harder to complete your planed wedgie on the succubus.

“Ah ah oh mmmmm!” Kiki lets out moans,squeaks and squeals as you stretch her panties until you can get her waistband to her bra strap and with one more pull you get the leg holes between her bra and follow through with your plan as you rehook her bra through the leg holes of her underwear giving her a bra connection wedgie.

“Hmm ah oh hehehe a girl could get used to this~ Kiki says as she does some light stretches to dig her panties just a bit deeper into her rear as she enjoys the bra connection wedgie you gave her and as she leans over to pick up her shirt and skirt from the ground while deliberately only bending at the waist so she feels her panties dig even deeper into her and to give all the spectators a view of her rear and almost exposed crotch.

“Well that’s all I could think of at the moment why do you guys thi-“ you turn to ask the incubus and lone hellhound in the room their opinion on what you have done so far only to see Josh and Ace making out while occasionally pulling the front of each others briefs with both of them having one hand on the front of Kay’s underwear of after they kiss one or both of them give his briefs a tug and he kiss one of them at random to all three of theirs enjoyment.

While this is happening Vortex walks over to you and says

“Well hahaha you sure made things interesting around here man good job!” He says as he lightly punches your shoulder as you both share a laugh at the make outs and wedgies around you both.

And then the door is locked open.

“Okay sluts break time is over and you better not be to busy “exploring” each other because we have a job to d- she kicks the door open and is about to start barking orders before she sees the scene in front of her making her freeze and do a double take at what she is seeing.

The succubi (at least excluding Milky,Coco and Apple as they are still blinded by either their own or their partners panties) incubi,hell hound and nephilim all try to think of a excuse to say to their boss before she raises a single fingers silencing them all before she asks a simple question.

“Okay okay whose idea was this?” Verosika ask with little emotion in her voice which the crew notices and contemplate whether they should take the blame for you or not so you don’t get in trouble with the boss but you beat them to the punch.

“It was my idea Boss I noticed we had some free time and wanted to introduce the rest of the crew to a new form of “play” so they have alternate ways of getting money without going to the human world so if your gonna punish anyone it should be me!” You say expecting to get a scolding or something but instead you get grab by the face and giving a Frenchest of French kisses and once she releases you she says

“Oh you stupid jackass you think I’m mad that you found a new way for you idiots to enjoy yourselves nonono that’s not why I’m mad.” She says as she shakes her head at your knuckleheadedness causing you and the rest of the crew to be confused so you ask.

“If that’s not the reason then why are you mad?” You ask your boss completely clueless as to why she would be mad at you for something besides goofing of too much during your break.

Verosika laughs and says while smirking at you.

“Nonono the reason I’m mad is because y’all are in here having the time of your lives and you didn’t think to invite me!”she says as gestures to the succubus and incubi in their various wedgies.

“Are you saying you want a wedgie too?” You ask your boss making sure that she is sure about what she is asking for which makes the head succubus chuckles as she lift your chin with a single finger so you are looking into her eyes as she says.

“Oh you of all people should know I’m the best when it comes to finding out if a new thing will be a hit or not all I ask of you is to not hold back and give it your all~” she says as she turns around so her back is to you as she reaches under her dress for her panties as she slowly pulls up the waistband of her thong so you can see it.

While you do want to give your boss a wedgie you don’t want to ruin her underwear so you tell her.

“Okay I’ll do it but considering I like to go all out I would recommend either strong or really stretchy panties if you have any that is.” You tell Verosika not wanting to ruin her thing with thanks to her life style and job likely cost a fortune and you don’t want to take that risk as Verosika seems to think about your question before she gets a noticeable blush on her face before she says.

“Y-yeah I do but you sluts better not laugh!” She says as she leaves the room to seemingly change underwear at least that’s what you assumed she was doing before she returned quickly with something in each of her hands that you see are panties once she opens then but not only that they are

GRANNNY PANTIES of I never thought you would even know what they are let alone have two pairs of them also now that I look at them they look familiar are those-“Kiki voices everyone’s surprise at their boss owning not one but two sets of granny panties that seem familiar to her for some reason before it hits her.

“Oh my god are those the pairs I gave you on -“ Kiki begins to say befits she is cuff of by her boss as she is clearly embarrassed since her pink skin is clearly turn a shade of red.

“Yes their the pairs you gave me as a gage gift at that one Christmas party I was planning on burning them but I thought I might find some looser who likes these kinds of underwear and planed to sell them or something but never got around to it!” Verosika says as she shoots kiki a games before she continues.

She looks to the side with her face still crimson but says “even thought I never wore them you still got me them as a gift and I won’t throw away gifts from my employees” she says quietly but still loud enough for you all to hear which makes all your hears flutter for a second before you decide to get serious get back to business.


“Right back to business I’m assuming since you brought two you want me to decide which pair you will wear for your wedgie right boss?” You ask making sure you understand your bosses plan.

“Yeah you said stretchy and these are the stretchiest pairs of panties I have also you making at least one of them unwearable would be a blessing so hurry up and make your choice” she says as she holds up the underwear for everyone to see in her right hand she has a white pair of panties with red,pink and clear heart spread across the fabric and in her left she holds a pink pair of panties with angels and mistletoe spread across the fabric seeing them both make you laugh in your mind at your boss owning such cute underwear but you wasted enough time and make your decision.

“I think these ones will do the trick” you say as you pick the white pair with multicolored hearts while Verosika throws the other pair to the side as she slips the heart printed panties on (while of course bending over so everyone especial you get a view of her ass) and once she is done she turns so her butt is facing you while she looks in front of herself both embarrassed and aroused by these new kink you discovered and are about to demonstrate on her as you walk forward and grab the waist band of her panties.

“Say up” you simple say to your boss as you yank the heart printed white panties up your bosses butt and you see she wasn’t kidding when she said the pair was stretch when your first pull gets the waistband to just behind her neck!

“Oh Satan they are really stretchy! You say as you take the time to stretch the panties away from the Succubus making her stumble backwards as she looks back at you over her shoulder surprised at your strength on your first pull you then use her being closer to you as a chance to stretch them over her head.

“Ahh oh hey watch the hair!” She says as she feels you take her stretch panties on a trip up her back and then quickly she feels them on the back of her head and doesn’t even have time to let out another word as you pull the panties again and snap them over her eyes while her horns make dents in the fabric being unable to pierce through the thick granny panties.

“Hmm not bad not bad at all Verosika the white panties relay bring out your skin tone”Kiki says as she walks around and “inspects” her boss in all her atomic wedgied glory while she lightly rubs her hands against Verosika’s exposed butt cheeks and flicking the middle thread of her panties getting another squeak from her employer.

While this is all unfolding in front of him Vortex took the liberty of recording this whole adventure everyone had today and posted it hopping to increase Succ inc’s popularity and by satan did it.

“Only on for a few minutes and already thousands of view hey Verosika we may not need your powers for gigs for a while granted y’all are okay with a different kind of pain in your asses hehehe” Vortex says as she shows the group the vide he took and how they are the highest number of viewers they have ever gotten before.

Verosika lift her panties to be on her forehead but not unhook them from her horns as she looks at he views on Vortex’s phone and see he’s right and as ridiculous as it is their wedgies got them even more view than they usually get from her concerts with her Succubus powers and she sees many comments saying they want more wedgies and realizing most people will ride the trend to hell and back (no pun intended) she knew she had to feed the masses so she says

“Okay sluts thanks to yn’s idea our rating pare through the roof but I know you all are inexperienced in this matter which is a first for a lot of you but since most demons will like this human will eat it up so we’re gonna need a lot more practice to keep from getting rusty so are anyone of you sluts willing to put your asses on the line.” She ask the group but knows most of them would be happy to take the job.

Ooh ohh ohh I’m okay with being the guinea pig~milky says while raising her leg since her arms are bound and she has to yell a bit to be hear through her panties while the rest of the group thank her for her willingness by either spanking,groping or kissing her exposed ass.

While they do that Verosika grabs you by the shoulder and leads you out of the room and into her personal room complete with a heart shaped bed that she tackles you onto and once your on your back with her above you (still with her panties on her horns) she says

“Well you sure showed everyone how to have a good time and got us a new way to make money and well I believe the genius behind all that deserves a reward wouldn’t you agree~ she says as she trails kisses down your neck and nibbles on your shoulder blades which makes your wigs stand erected from you back.

“Well it looks like somebody’s excited but before we being you showed me and my crew a lot today so I believe it’s only fair I show you something’s would you agree~” Verosika says as she gets inches away from your mouth and waits for your answer.

“Hahaha anything for you boss~ you say as you and Verosika begin a vicious make out session while you grope one of her butt checks with one hand while you tug the middle strand of her panties with your other only getting Verosika even more horny as you continue.

In one day you got to wedgie your female coworkers and your boss and your currently making out with her while she has a atomic wedgie this is the best day of your life.




And you couldn’t wait to see what happens tomorrow!



© Copyright 2023 The reader (tdoucette100 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302688-Your-time-at-Succ-inc