*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302813-The-Thickety-Spellbound-Chapter-7
by PPP
Rated: E · Fiction · Gothic · #2302813
Safi had a lot of dreams. Everything made sense with them to act as a framework for reality.
But these dreams were special.
Flower dreams, she called them.
They were special because she always woke from them with a smile, and the smell of a flower.
They started out fine.
A door in the middle of nowhere, with a scent of flowers among the door.
But then they began to change.
There was a ... whining behind the door. A unsourced whining.
There was also now a clock. Safi didn't know what it mean't, but she was worried.
It appeared to be counting down.
And the whining was growing louder. Each night it tortured Safi. She did'nt know what it mean't but it was haunting her.
She should'nt tell these things to Sordyr. He was looking hungry now. A maddening sense of feeding was appearing everywhere he was.
As if he ate something. Sordyr rarely consumed a person, and if he did, the food was usually a criminal.

Now the dreams were getting worse. Everything was changing as the door began to seem it was not there. A ancient feeling permeated with the door.
It was not a normal door.
and then, Safi heard the whining,
and then,
everything
d
i
s
s
a
p
e
a
r
e
d
.



















Everything is fine



















© Copyright 2023 PPP (penpaperpal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302813-The-Thickety-Spellbound-Chapter-7