*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302955-A-piece-of-my-life
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Thesis · Drama · #2302955
A light-hearted, amazing summer stance is more than life to me. It's a piece of my heart.
For once.
From a country girl/ a car full of panhandle folk with so much hope. And maybe at least one of us had the perfect time. One of us better. have had the perfect time. I'm never truly ready for goodbyes. Maybe I haven't mastered how to handle them just like a s even year-old. (insert aesthetic bird stick figurine) For goodbyes are not meant to happen with the ones I truly love; life is not fair. . . . but after this particular trip, I am reminded of how to be thankful and grateful. For what once was, for what is happening in this and or that very moment. *Heart* If I am the only one in the world who feels this way; that's a risk I am willing to take.
If this special trip costed me a piece of my future then I will try to remember the moment's that touched me vividly the most.
Sometimes, when beautiful moments happen to us, we wish we could perfect them, erase any moment or person that made us feel anything less than amazing. Little do we know that even those memories, those moments are created to serve us. They all plug in like a puzzle on this "trip".
© Copyright 2023 Galexi Dreams (galexi_love at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302955-A-piece-of-my-life