*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302962-Summary-of-Dream-Journalist
Rated: 18+ · Other · Detective · #2302962
(This is just a working in progress please give some Feedback)
In Volume 1 of the story, 8-year-old Mario finds himself amid chaos as the St. Beauty Planet is invaded by the Post Apocalypse and MultiFaction war. The devil also establishes control over the realm. Despite his young age, Mario is a former rebel with a strong motive: to locate his mother and sister who are in the City of St. Beauty. During his journey, Mario's life takes an unexpected turn when he accidentally transfers his blood onto a large Pearl rock. This results in the emergence of a beautiful angelic girl whom he names Pearl.

Despite the challenges that Mario faces, such as having to carry the unable-to-walk Pearl, navigating through enemy camps with stealth, and avoiding traps, he manages to overcome them using his rebel experience and survival skills.

As time progresses, Mario teaches Pearl important life skills like walking, sign language, and understanding humanity. Mario's adaptability and extensive knowledge make him a formidable figure. Their strong bond leads to quick progress, and within just 3 weeks, Pearl can walk and communicate. However, Mario's main goal remains unchanged: to reunite with his missing mother and sister.

Mario and Pearl become an inseparable duo, relying on each other as they embark on their journey. Their partnership is built on trust, shared knowledge, survival techniques, and moral values. In Beña Town, as they seek safety amid an evacuation, the Easter revolt initiates an offensive against the St. Beauty forces. The duo decides to escape the turmoil and protect themselves.

Unfortunately, their escape is hindered by Colonel Insidro. During this encounter, Mario reveals that he is part of the Easter revolutionary movement. In an unexpected turn of events, Mario chooses to spare the colonel and his friend, and the colonel agrees to let them go.

Continuing on their journey, Mario and Pearl head towards the Pass and witness a beautiful sunset. However, their moment of tranquility is shattered as the sun suddenly disappears, marking the beginning of the Dark Ages of St. Beauty.

In Volume 2 of the story, Mario and Pearl find themselves amid a dark age, now 12 years old and seasoned in their experiences. The duo shares a deep bond, akin to a couple, sharing meals, stories, and survival strategies born from their shared experiences.

One day, while in a building, Mario becomes trapped by a monstrous octopus, only to be rescued by Pearl who successfully kills the creature. Confused and fearing her next actions, Mario is calmed by Pearl who explains. She reveals that she was an angel from heaven, which leaves the non-religious Mario puzzled but intrigued. Pearl's presence in the strange world remains a mystery, with only the knowing the full story at this point.

Weeks later, the duo is captured by Anarchists. Seeking answers about his family's whereabouts, Mario employs his intellectual diplomacy and communication skills, leading to a deal with the Anarchist leader that allows them to work as medics in exchange for information. Mario's combat prowess and Pearl's skills make them invaluable medics, earning them respect and praise from fellow soldiers.

However, envy brews among the ranks, and anarchist plots to kill the leader and loyalists. The observant Mario and Pearl escape before the plan is executed, meeting a stranger with the ability to traverse dimensions. Together with the stranger, they explore various realms, some seemingly safe and others deceptive. Recognizing the stranger's true intentions, Mario urges them to return to their home planet to reunite with their family.

Back on their home planet, Mario and Pearl teleport to the rebel bases, where they encounter Mario's uncle. The reunion is filled with joy as the uncle welcomes Pearl, mistakenly thinking she is Mario's girlfriend. While Mario considers her a stepsister, Pearl insists on being seen as his friend. Pearl joins the Easter rebels and excels in a boxing ring due to her secret geek power.

However, a tragic event unfolds as Mario's uncle is assassinated by an unknown assailant. Determined to uncover the truth, Mario and Pearl seek refuge among the Easter rebels to identify the murderer and find his mother and sister.

In Volume 3 of the story, Mario is now 15 years old, and he and Pearl are part of a secret society called the Boar Hunters, operating covertly on the St. Beauty planet. This society takes on mercenary missions, symbolically hunting down the "wild corruption" represented by the devil. The training within this society is rigorous, and the duo encounters Drill Sergeant Divina, a strict trainer. While Mario struggles with intense exercises and training, Pearl's experience makes her less affected by the rigors.

Despite the challenges, Mario and Pearl excel in training, earning Divina's respect and apology for her initial harsh treatment. They become official members of the Boar Hunter society.

During a moment of rest, Mario contemplates his search for his missing family and the assassination of his uncle. Pearl provides comfort and reassurance to calm his mind.

Their first mission introduces General Lea, charismatic but lacking in strategic skills. The duo, due to their aptitude and abilities, is appointed as spy and occult detective snipers. With Mario's intelligence and Pearl's mathematical prowess, they accept the mission to find the leader of the devils.

In their investigation, they meet Lt. Liam, who serves as their driver. Unfortunately, their initial move is a trap, leading to the capture of General Lea. Using deduction and observation skills, Mario unravels the situation, leading them to a warehouse where the devil's leader has taken Lea. The duo defeats the leader, and Pearl guides Mario in a fire-based technique that allows him to vanish.

Continuing their missions, Mario and Pearl tackle challenges such as sabotaging devil lines, investigating human crimes, and paranormal activities. They gain fame within the society, hailed as heroes for their contributions.

Later, Insidro, a former colonel and representative of the Easter rebels, approaches the duo. He exposes their supernatural identities – Mario as a devil race and Pearl as an angel using their abilities during missions. The duo admits the truth, and Insidro keeps their identities a secret while also outsmarting them. Despite this, Insidro wants to maintain a partnership due to his distaste for lies.

The story introduces new characters:

- Captain Mia De la Cruz: Mario's skilled rival with an unacknowledged crush on him. She is assertive and has a fiery personality but is undeniably charming.

- Lt. Zeke Pasquil: An expert in various technical fields, seeking Captain Mia's assistance despite her occasional rejection.

- Lt. Rommel Bagoyo: A strong and rugged man with a charming presence, yet harboring a fear of criminals and gangs.

As Mario and Pearl navigate this complex world, their abilities, friendships, and the mysteries they uncover continue to shape their journey.
© Copyright 2023 The_redbook (mrry29 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2302962-Summary-of-Dream-Journalist