*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303244-Thought-for-our-Time
Rated: E · Article · Self Help · #2303244
A way to cope with all the STUFF that is so overwhelming
“Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest” (Matt 11:28, American Standard Version)

I know, your thinking “Not another religious #!%+ quoting the Bible”. I’m not! Just putting my thoughts down about life and what I see. I not going to talk about a religion, but a life and relationship. With all the chaos that is around us, it seems that peace in the soul is a dream.

I don’t care what your political, conservative, or liberal views are. There is a hunger for peace among people that is not being satisfied. From the news, drug addiction is up and people are worried about their own survival. Can’t turn to politics or even nature, for they are all in chaos.

In the midst of this turmoil, there must be something to hang onto. It’s a relationship with the creator of this universe and his Son. In the midst of the storm, there is a still small voice that is in your soul that can give you peace even when there is none around. I have it in mine and our creator is reaching out each day to give you the same gift. All you have to do is ASK. The heavy burdens are still there, but you have someone who will carry them for you.

Call them burdens, call them sins, Call them whatever you want, but you have peace and stability in a world that has none. “ Take my yoke upon you and learn of me. For I am meek and lowly in heart and ye shall find rest unto your souls” (Matt 11:29, American Standard Version) Seek with your heart for the peace that can only come from its Creator.


© Copyright 2023 Scouter (veranova at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303244-Thought-for-our-Time