*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303256-Checking-on-Uber
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Non-fiction · Educational · #2303256
My advice to Travis Kalanick and Uber regarding Uber's future direction.

Travis Kalanick, the CEO of Uber, brought disruption to the ride-for-hire transportation industry with his innovative and unconventional approach. Initially, Uber avoided strict regulations, insurance, and safety requirements that its competitors, such as taxi and limousine services, had to follow. To do so, Kalanick took risks and utilized technologies such as smartphones, tracking systems, and GPS to enhance the Uber service.

Uber's success has expanded to over 300 cities and 50 countries. However, Uber has faced criticism from competitors, stakeholders, drivers, and passengers. Looking ahead, I think that Kalanick and Uber should prioritize regulatory compliance, driver and passenger safety, and stakeholder communication. Building trust and transparency among all parties involved in the ride-for-hire business should be the primary goal for Uber.

To secure the future direction of Uber, Kalanick and the company should establish a "priority projection" and come to an agreement with regulators in cities across the US and the world. They should sort out insurance, safety, and security requirements worldwide and work to resolve legal issues. To ensure the safety of all parties involved, Uber should obtain optimum insurance for drivers and passengers, implement advanced vehicle tracking, and update its data security while improving the personal safety of drivers and passengers.
© Copyright 2023 Claude H. A. Simpson (teach600 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303256-Checking-on-Uber