*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303304-Operation-Cleansing-creature
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Article · Adult · #2303304
Creatures for Operation Cleansing from TomSketchit's The Corruption of the Pokemon World.
         Guzzlord: A Guzzlord, who is shaped as a malnourished teenage girl. She contains an endless hunger that compels her to eat constantly, cursed to never even taste what it eats as it is consumed instantly. However, when she consumes something living, be it human or pokemon, she is given a jolt of erotic pleasure. As a Guzzlord all she has ever known was an endless hungry that threatens to devour her very being, meaning anything outside of that is bliss. Realizing she could be free from her pain, even for a moment, she seeks out living things exclusively to be devoured.

         Mimikyu: A Mimikyu who takes on the form of an extremely curvaceous women, who happens to be wearing a Mimikyu costume with no noticeable arms or opening in her costume. When she stumbles across something living, be it pokemon or human, she will attempt to seduce it. The seduction is only a front to distract the target for long enough to open her costume. When a regular Mimikyu reveals itself to another living creature, they are typically driven insane by fear and are driven to death. When someone is exposed to its true form, they are driven by an insatiable desire to be with her forever and drive straight into her. Like all Mimikyu's, she desires the love and affection of others, but through the corruption it has been twisted. She collects people to live inside of her, capable of feeling their love and affection from within herself, but always desiring more. The only reason she doesn't walk around with the costume at all is believed to be a holdover of being a Mimikyu. Without her costume she feels incredible insecure and will do her best to not be seen by others until it's recovered. Even when wearing it, she can only hold it open for a minute or two before her insecurities forces her to close it.

         Kangaskhan: A Kangaskhan whose form is that of a MILF. She seeks out people and Pokemon alike to shove within her pouch, all of whom never escape. It's believed by her figure and constant talk of motherhood, those she captures are regressed to that of a toddler and live within a pocket dimension designed for creatures of that age.

         Gholdengo: A Gholdengo who appears normal, save for its ability to speak. It approaches its target, appearing as harmless as possible, before reaching out to touch them. With a single touch, the person or pokemon will quickly turn into a frozen, golden, statue of itself. The process takes a few seconds, allowing the individual to understand it's situation in its entirety. Once petrified, the Gholdengo will then sculpt the individual's body to its liking, before shrinking them down and stuffing them in its chest, that it carries around like a Fanny pack, the purpose for this is still unknown.
© Copyright 2023 soodersooder (froodgr00d5675 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303304-Operation-Cleansing-creature