*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303352-The-demons
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Death · #2303352
Story by a friend
One night, a young woman named Sarah was restless and could not sleep. She heard strange groaning sounds coming from outside her window. At first, she thought it was just the wind, but the sound grew louder and more menacing.

As she got out of bed to investigate, the room suddenly plunged into darkness, and she heard the sound of something whooshing past her. She was suddenly aware of the presence of powerful demonic entities in her room.

She could hear their evil voices whispering around her, and she could feel their hot breath on her skin. She knew very well that these were not ordinary beings. They were dark spirits that had been summoned from the abyss to harass her.

Now she was petrified with fear. She was sure that the demons had been awakened because of her curiosity about the supernatural. She had been dabbling with the Occult, reading books about witchcraft, and the like.

The demons were now surrounding her, and she was convinced that she would die at their hands. Suddenly, she remembered reading that the power to drive away demons lies in prayer.

Desperately, she cried out to Jesus, calling upon Him to rid her of the evil spirits. She started to recite the Lord's Prayer, and the demonic entities were visibly shaken, as they feared the Holy Name of Jesus.

As Sarah continued to pray, the demons began to retreat, each hissing and cursing. She could hear their footsteps as they scampered away.

With the demons gone, Sarah was finally able to relax, but she knew that the danger had not completely passed. She knew that she could not trust her curiosity about the occult, and the experience was a clear sign that the devil and his minions were always watching.

From that day onwards, Sarah turned to a life of praise and devotion, seeking refuge in the Lord, and she never had any such experience again.

© Copyright 2023 child of lilith (iatetheche at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303352-The-demons