*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303498-Izuku-new-quirk
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Other · #2303498
A new quirk gave Izuku immense power
One day, while training at U.A. High School, Izuku Midoriya discovered an intriguing quirk-enhancing artifact during a mission. The artifact, a mystical amulet, had an emblem resembling All Might's signature symbol. When he accidentally activated it, a surge of power coursed through him. At first, he didn't notice any changes. But as time passed, Izuku began to realize something extraordinary was happening. Whenever he faced overwhelming odds or intense emotions, a strange energy would well up within him. During a particularly intense battle with a powerful villain, he felt that energy surge once more. This time, however, something was different. In the midst of his struggle, Izuku felt his body grow, muscles expanding and bones elongating. He transformed into a towering giant, his size rivaling even the tallest buildings. With this newfound size came immense strength, allowing him to fend off the villain with ease. As he adapted to his colossal form, Izuku embraced this new ability, training to control his growth at will. With the support of his friends, teachers, and All Might, he learned to harness his giant quirk effectively. Despite the challenges of navigating a world now much smaller from his perspective, Izuku's determination and courage shone through. Soon, he earned a new moniker: "Titan Hero." As Titan Hero, Izuku protected the city from towering threats, working alongside other heroes to ensure the safety of civilians. His unique quirk drew attention, inspiring awe and admiration among fellow heroes and citizens alike. As Titan Hero, Izuku Midoriya grappled with the unexpected consequence of his actions. While his initial intentions were rooted in protecting and serving, his larger-than-life presence inadvertently led some individuals to view him with awe and admiration bordering on worship. At first, Izuku felt uncomfortable with this newfound status. He never sought adoration, and the idea of being worshipped seemed contrary to his core values. However, as he developed his quirk and gained the ability to transform into a giant, his desire for recognition and superiority began to overshadow his initial motivations. The rush of power he experienced while towering over others fueled a craving for admiration that he couldn't ignore. Embracing his newfound size and strength, Izuku actively sought out situations where he could demonstrate his superiority. He started intervening in high-profile battles, showcasing his giant form to the public and basking in the attention that followed. People were awed by his immense stature, and social media buzzed with discussions about his feats. As time went on, Izuku's ego swelled along with his size. He began to demand recognition for his actions, openly expressing his desire to be worshipped and seen as a superior being. His behavior alienated some of his closest friends and mentors, who were concerned by this drastic change in his character. However, not everyone saw Izuku's transformation negatively. A group of individuals fascinated by his power began to form a cult-like following around him. They worshipped him as a living deity and believed that his giant form was a sign of his divine status. This only fueled Izuku's ego further, and he welcomed their devotion as validation of his desire to be superior. As he embraced his ability to transform into a giant, he became consumed by a thirst for dominance and control. His desire to be worshipped fueled a destructive urge to assert his superiority over everything. Driven by his newfound strength, Izuku began to use his giant form to crush and obliterate everything in his path. Cities, landscapes, and even structures fell victim to his indiscriminate wrath of his feet. The awe he inspired in his followers turned into fear and submission as they witnessed the overwhelming devastation he wrought. With each destructive act, Izuku's power grew further, until he was a literal God.
© Copyright 2023 kazzutos (kazzutos at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303498-Izuku-new-quirk