*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303906-Giant-Jace
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #2303906
Two boys find out a button has magical growing properties.
bing bong

The door bell rang. Jace gets up off his bed and checks the door. It was a package. Jace picks it up and brings it back to his room to show Mason.
"What do you think it is?" Mason wondered.
"I don't know." Jace replied. He opened the box quickly. It was a button; the kind you see at Target that say "That was easy!" when you press them. "It's a button."
"Did you even order that?" Mason asks.
"No, but maybe my parents or sister did."
"Hmm." Mason hums as he goes online to look for the button.

Jace looks at the button again, then presses it. He lets out a soft moan as a surge of energy rushes through his body. Mason turns back around.
"You look taller Jace. Did the button do that?"
"I don't know." Jace presses the button again. Jace softly moans again as energy rushes through his body.
"Woah!" Mason exclaims. "You just grew!"
"No way!" Jace said in disbelief. Mason grabs a tape measure from Jace's desk and measures him.
"Six foot exact"
"That's crazy!" Jace yells. "I was 5'10"."
"Try on your shoes now!" Mason said excitedly. Jace goes over to his crocs and puts them on. His heels slightly hang over the back.
"That is insane!" Jace yelled. "These were size 12!"
"Dang big foot," Mason said sarcastically.
"Okay, shorty," Jace said back. Jace and Mason were the same age, but Mason was only about 5'4" and wore a size 6 shoe.
"Let me see the button real quick," Mason told Jace.
"Why?" Jace questioned, "You want to get bigger too?"
"Just let me see it."
Jace was about to hand Mason the button when Mason quickly grabbed Jace's other hand and put it on top of the button and pushed.
"What are you... MmMmm.." Jace tried to say before his body was engulfed in the energy from before. "Let... MMMmm.. go Mason!"
Jace's body inched upward. His bones creaked with every passing second. Jace tried to get out of Mason's shrinking grip; Mason was not going to let go of Jace's growing hand. Jace's clothes became ever so tighter on his body. His shirt rode up his arms and torso. The ends of his sweats rode up his expanding legs.
"MMmmm," Jace continued to moan as he started to enjoy his growth. A smile crept on his face.
Mason let go of Jace's now massive hand after he saw that smile, ending his growth. Mason measures Jace again; this time reading 6'10". Jace's shirt now looked like a crop-top. His pants were now tight to his calves. His feet were massive. Jace was just taller than his bedroom door.
Jace put the button on the couch that was in his room and started to scold Mason. "Why did you do that Mason!"
"You want to know why Jace?" Mason said as he pulled Jace's massive body closer to him. "I like you Jace."
"You've gotta be joking."
"Well..." Mason started, "I like you being so powerful." Mason slid his hand under Jace's shirt and started to rub his midriff. Jace's body shuddered at Mason's touch. Jace could feel his dick start to get hard. He secretly liked Mason's soft, little hands touching him.
"This is weird Mason," Jace said.
"I am simply admiring.. your.. big.. big.. body," Mason moaned as his hard started to creep down.
"Wha.. what are you doing Mason?" Jace cautioned.
"I.. just.. want.. to... see... it..." Mason said slowly, and lustfully. He slowly lowered Jace's tight pants, without hesitation from Jace. Jace's boxer briefs were more like briefs now. Jace's semi-hard dick could be seen. The tight briefs molded around his throbbing dick.
"Oh, yes," Mason lustfully said. He reached his tiny hand out towards Jace's dick and touched the head. It jumped at his touch. Mason started to rub it slowly.
"MMmmm," Jace moaned in pleasure. "I didn't know that I had this kind of effect on you little guy." Mason looked up to the massive red-head and nodded with a smirk on his face. Jace took his massive hand and rubbed Mason's tiny head.

"I think I know something that will make you feel really good."
Jace picked the button backed up and pressed it. Energy rushed through his massive body. Jace let out a louder moan this time. His body creaked. It started to inch upwards once again. His giant feet scooted across the carpeted floor. Mason's eyes lit up with lust and happiness. He licked his lips; he was loving every minute of this.
"MMmmm yeahh," Jace moaned, "This feels amazing. Now that I know you like this, I think I'll keep pressing this button."
And that is what he did. Jace held on to that button with great force to keep the energy surging through his growing body. More of Jace's torso started to show as his expanding frame started to break the bonds of his shirt. His pants, more like shorts now were also starting to rip. His expanding thighs were pressing against the threads of his pants. Jace stands straight up and bursts through his extra small shirt. Mason looks up at his still growing friend as his shirt falls to the ground. Mason loved seeing Jace shirtless; showing off his slightly toned abs and his growing arm muscles. Mason himself was starting to hard.
"MMMmmm," Jace moaned louder as his clothing started to become uncomfortable. Jace was passing 8 feet tall now. His feet had to be five sizes bigger than before growing.
"Uhhh!" Jace groaned as his pants ripped, his expanding thighs now free. All that was left was his extremely tight briefs that were bound to break any minute. His dick was hard as a rock which pushed even more against his briefs. Jace let go of the button and set it on the floor.
"What do you think?" Jace panted; that growth really took the breath out of him.
"I... I.." Mason stuttered. He had no words for what he was seeing. He was staring at his now 8'10" friend. Jace could tell that his friend was stunned by his body, so he got closer. With each step he took, a soft thump could be heard. Mason, still lost for words, raised his hand to Jace's hand. His hand had to be at least three times smaller than Jace's. Mason put his hands on both of Jace's massive thighs and started to rub them.
"Ooo, that feels good," Jace moaned.
"Flex for me daddy!" Mason yelled. Jace flexed his thighs for him. His huge thighs were too much for his briefs, and they finally tore off his massive body. Jace's hard dick flung up and hit Mason in the face.
"MMmm," Jace moaned, the pleasure of that getting to him. "So... what do you want to do now."
"I need a picture!" Mason said excitedly. Mason took out his phone and backed up to get Jace's full stature. His head was basically touching the ceiling. He took the picture then yelled, "Now a video!" Mason got up close to take the video of his massive friend. He got all the way down on the floor to get a close up of Jace's monstrous feet then slowly made his way up his long legs, to his dick, to his torso, then his beautiful face.
"I hope you're happy Mason," Jace chuckled.
"I am!"

"Can I uhh... do it?" Mason asked eagerly.
Jace knew exactly what Mason was asking. Jace bent back a little so that his dick was closer to Mason's face. Mason was almost the same height as his crotch. Mason licked his lips, then grabbed Jace's throbbing rod.
"MMmmm!" Jace moaned loudly, with a huge smile on his face. Mason started going up and down with his hand. His hand didn't even fit around his dick. His penis was so thick. "Oh yeahh!" Jace continued moaning. He put his hands on the ceiling as his tiny friend worked him.
"I can't believe this is happening to me," Jace panted. "I never.. nuuhhh... thought that I would... MMmm... get this kind of.. uuhhh... pleasure!" Mason stopped working his friend so that he could speak his mind.
"Jace," he started, "I am here to take care of you."
Jace decided to lay down on the ground to see how small his friend was compared to him. Jace could easily pick up Mason; he felt like he weighed nothing. Jace laid Mason down on his stomach. Mason was face to face with Jace's massive rod.
"You may continue," Jace insisted. Mason did not waste a single second. This time, he wrapped his mouth around the massive head.
"NNUHH... That feels soooo good!" Jace moaned loudly. "I wonder.."
As Mason sucked Jace's dick like a lollypop, Jace pressed the button again with his giant, long fingers. Energy surged through his body once again.
"Oh yesss!" Jace panted as he grew bigger. "Bigger!" Mason still had the massive dick in his mouth as Jace grew. It grew and grew in his mouth.
"I love you Daddy Jace!" Mason panted.
"I'm surprised... OOOHHH... you can throat all of that cock little man," Jace moaned.

Jace was now 9'3". He was taller than the walls of his room.
Mason stopped sucking Jace's cock to say, "I need help."
"What do you mean by that?" Jace questioned.
"I'm calling John."
John was a friend of Jace and Mason. He is not attracted to guys, but acts like he is. He is 5'8", still taller than Mason.

John arrives at Jace's house. He doesn't know what he is there for, but can only assume based on the sounds coming out of the room in front of him. John opens the door and is stopped in his tracks. The massive red-head in front of his instantly turned him on. Seeing this massive nude body was enough to make him take of his shirt and pants. He walked around the massive mass and to the front where he saw it all. He saw his friend Mason, who was now in his briefs, with his hands around a massive rod attached to a giant boy.
"So," John stutters, "I can only assume the 'help' you needed was this?"
"It certainly was," Mason replied. "And I'm sure you're going to love it just as much as I do!"
John takes his hand and glides it along Jace's long legs. Jace's legs twitch at his touch.
"So how big is he?" John asks. Jace puts Mason to the side and stands up to show his full frame. John's eyes widen as the body just keeps going up, and up, until he bends his neck at the ceiling.
"Yeah," Jace says.
This was all too much for John and he lunged forward at Jace to hug him. Jace was startled and stepped backwards, right onto the button. His giant foot smashed the button. The three boys looked at each other. Just then, the rush of energy surged through Jace.
"Here we go again!" Jace grunted happily, but also a bit scared as he did not know what was going to happen.
"This is when he starts growing!" Mason happily explains to John. Jace moans again as his body starts to grow bigger and bigger.
"This is amazing!" John yelled.
Jace sat back down on the floor to make more room for himself.
"Well... you can keep going if you want," Jace said as his body continued growing.
The two boys did not hesitate and started right away. John took the head and Mason took the shaft. John wrapped his mouth around the growing cock while Mason took both of his tiny hands and glided them up and down the growing shaft.
"NUUHHUHH YESS!" Jace moaned very loudly. He was enjoying this very much. Jace had to lay flat. All the stimulation was too much, but he wanted more. His body continued growing. He was nearing 11 feet tall, but he still wasn't coming.

Mason and John stop jerking off their massive, and still growing friend. John's mouth could not fit the growing head and Mason was becoming tired. Even after all that, Jace had still not cummed. Pre-cum had started, but the main course had not happened.
"That was amazing!" Jace giggled and panted.
"Yes that was!" John and Mason agreed, also panting.
Mason goes down to Jace's growing feet to rest.
"Look at that! You're almost the same size as my feet Mason!" Jace giggled.
"Ha ha," Mason laughed sarcastically. He put his finger between Jace's toes, and he giggled.

An idea came to Mason's mind. Mason calls over John to explain his plan. Jace wondered what they were talking about as his body continued growing. He no longer moaned every time he grows, but he still loves the feeling of the growth and being so much bigger than his friends. Jace was nearing the point where his room wasn't going to hold him anymore. His back was against his door while his feet were up against the opposite wall. His head was nearing the ceiling again, even though he was sitting down. He had to be near 20 feet tall by now.
Mason and John climb Jace's expanding body and go to his dick again. Each have a big smirk on their face.
"Ready for round two?" Jace chuckled.
"I know how to make you come!" Mason said proudly. Right after he said that, John took his hand and started to pump Jace's dick vigorously.
"MMMmmm... I hope you have more," Jace moaned.
"Oh we do," John said mysteriously.
Mason went over to Jace's cock head. He looked right into Jace's eyes as he was about to do this. Mason put his fingers inside of Jace's expanding cock.
"OHHHHHH!" Jace grunted loudly.
Mason wiggled his fingers around inside of him to get the maximum effect.
"THAT'S IT NUUUHHH!" Jace moaned louder.
As John continued to pump the massive growing dick, he could feel pressure start to rise. "He's coming!" He yelled.
"NNNNUHHH.... AHHHHHH!" Jace yelled as his cock erupted with creamy, hot cum. Shot after shot, it came. The white substance covered everybody and everything in the room.
After Jace was finally done he heavily panted, "That... was awesome! I don't think I've ever cummed that much."
"I told you," Mason said, "I am here to take care of you."
"Look at how big you got since I got here!" John pointed out.
Everybody looked at Jace's massive body. Jace's back was up against his door while his feet were pushing against the opposite wall. His knees were bent in the air too. His head was up against the ceiling.
Mason took his slimy hand out of Jace's ginormous cock.
"I love you giant body Jace!"
© Copyright 2023 GordanBombay (gordanbombay at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2303906-Giant-Jace