*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304026-Daddys-Little-Girl-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2304026
Scientist dad makes shrink ray and antic occur.
*Author's Note: Deviantart deleted this so uploading it here, this was a paid commission. Part 2 is somewhere in my gallery.

Science. As humans we all strive to move forward an advance mankind towards the end goal. We wish for the world to be as efficient and as technologically advanced as possible. But sometimes we go too far in the name of science.

Sometimes its better to just let things go and leave some questions unanswered. Sadly, despite this, there are some who will push forward and strive for greatness despite the limitations of man. And this results in some unfortunate outcomes for certain men and women of science.

Unfortunately…this was a lesson that a certain scientist would have to learn the hard way…and by hard way…we really do mean the hard way.

“Oh god…oh god…why…why did this happen! My calculations couldn’t have been off! I worked all weekend to make sure that they were perfect! There is no way that this should have happened!” A scientist cried as he was lying flat on his back and looking up to the sky…

Except his sky was nothing more than his home office’s ceiling! Why was he staring at his ceiling? Because he was only a single inch tall.

He sighed as he was completely out of energy after having spent an entire morning running around and avoiding certain death. Now here he was, lying down and calmly accepting his fate.

The ground shook as his poor little body was thrown up and down over and over again by the tremors. He could do nothing as the light vanished, replaced by a huge flesh colored object…and what was this monolithic sized object of doom?

It was his daughter’s foot.

That’s right, he was about to be stepped on and have his life ended as he lay there and waited for her to step down. He hoped it would be quick, he didn’t want to suffer, he shuddered at the thought of only being half crushed and left to die slowly, all his limbs broken and his organs smushed.

He hoped it wouldn’t come to this as he sighed and closed his eyes, ready to die. He had one last moment to enjoy life as he thought back to all the good times he spent with his little girl. A tear rolled down his cheek as he whispered one last sentence.
“Daddy loves you sweetie…”

The foot then crashed down as the not so little girl stepped down onto her daddy, unaware of what she had just done. But you may be asking yourself…how did the father end up in this situation? Well, to answer that question we must travel back an hour or so.

An Hour or So Earlier

“This is it…I’ve done it! At long last I have perfected the shrink ray!” A scientist called out triumphantly as he held up a small ray gun.
The man was Dr Melvin Secret. He was 37 years old. He was unmarried and lived in a regular sized two-bedroom house. He had his own home office as well, which was where he spent most of his time.

He was an independent scientist who had been working his whole life to make his dream a reality. Ever since he was a kid, he had fallen in love with the sci fi classic. “The Incredible Shrinking Man” Ever since then he had made it his life work to make his own shrink ray, but this time it would be flawless and he wouldn’t dwindle away into nothingness!

He smiled as he set the shrink down on his desk, it was right next to a framed picture of himself and a little girl.

This was his 12-year-old daughter, Sophie! She was a very cute and bubbly girl who could make friends with just about anyone. It had been hard for her growing up as at the age of 4, her mom left her and her daddy as she was sick of living like a peasant. She wanted more.

So, after Melvin told him that his project could take 5-10 years to complete, she bailed on them and ran off to fulfil her dream of being a lazy housewife to a rich sugar daddy, last time Melvin checked, she was somewhere in Florida married to some rich prick.

But this didn’t stop Melvin from working and providing for his daughter as he worked several commissions to fund his work and support his daughter. He eventually earned enough money to move out of their crappy one-bedroom apartment 4 years ago.
Now they lived comfortably in their home and couldn’t be happier. Although as she got older, Sophie saw less and less of her daddy as he was always in his office working on his projects.

But that was all over now, he had finished his shrink ray and he could now sell it and make millions if not billions! He smiled as he could finally give his little girl everything she deserved!

However, before he could sell it…he needed to test it. He looked at the clock and saw it was 10am. It was a Saturday morning so he was sure that Sophie was in the living room watching morning cartoon. He swore he could hear her now dancing to something…it sounded like they were singing “This is my last war…” Ah well, he didn’t mind as he was ready to start his experiment!

He picked up his shrink ray as he aimed it at his clock, he smiled as he pulled the trigger and…nothing happened. He pressed it again and again and he was beginning to get a little annoyed and worried.

“Ah come on! It has to work! Come on…you…useless…piece…of…junk!” Melvin said as he smacked the gun with his hand over and over until…it fired. A beam shot out as Melvin let out a gasp, he saw the beam fire and bounce off a mirror in the corner of the room as it came back…and hit him square in the chest.

He let out a cry of surprise as the beam hit him and he immediately began to dwindle down in size. He got smaller and smaller as he looked at his hands in astonishment. He got smaller and smaller as his office became bigger and bigger! Melvin was frozen in surprise as he didn’t move a single muscle.

Eventually it stopped as he finally finished shrinking. It took him a minute to get his bearings together as he took in what just happened. He breathed heavily as it may have looked like he was about to hyperventilate…but then he broke out into a smile as he jumped up in celebration!

“IT WORKS! IT WORKS! I DID IT! EUREKA!” Melvin cried out as he ran around and did a victory lap…around one of his shoes…he cheered and cheered as the one-inch-tall man was over the moo about his project working.

He soon stopped as he was still beaming with his hands on his hips. He looked around at his now giant office as he was amazed by the sheer size and spectacle of it. This must have been what the main character of the incredibly shrinking man saw as he got smaller and smaller, luckily For Melvin his shrink ray didn’t have this issue!

“Awesome, ok, now let’s grow back to normal and record my findings…now where is it…” Melvin said as he looked around for his shrink ray. It soon became clear as he spun around and around…that the shrink ray was nowhere to be seen! Melvin began to become nervous as he looked desperately for his shrink ray.

“Where is it…where is it! I need to get bigger! I don’t want to have to fight off a giant spider!” Melvin said as that was the scariest part of the film, he had based his entire life’s work trying to replicate. He was losing it as he hated being out in the open.

But just as he was about to lose all hope, he looked up…and there it was. His shrink ray had slipped from his hand whilst he had shrunk…and it landed on his desk that was now the size of the largest skyscraper he had ever seen!

“Fuck! How the hell am I supposed to get up there! Eugh, its gonna take me hours to climb up there…ah well, better get started.” Melvin said as he looked around to see how he could do this. He eventually settled on climbing the wire that connected to his Wi-Fi router. It was a long climb, but it would take him up to the windowsill and that much closer to his desk.

He sighed as he walked across the large plain that was his carpeted floor as he began his journey. He got to the center of the room…when the worst thing happened. He heard an ear slitting creak as he looked to the side and saw the gigantic wooden door to his office…start to open.

He gulped as he saw the door open and from the entrance…he finally realized how small he actually was. Standing there looking like an absolute gigantic monster, was none other than his little girl Sophie!

She was only 5ft tall, but now that he was shrunken…she looked like a real-life giantess to his little girl! She was wearing a skirted green dress with a bow, along with red pigtails and finally completing her outfit, she was wearing black thigh high socks…but she had made her own adjustments to them.

For some reason, she had cut out the soles as she was now barefoot essentially! Melvin gulped as the giantess took a single booming footstep into his office as she looked around the room.

“Daddy? Are you in here? That’s strange, he was here when I woke up. Where did he go?” Sophie asked as she walked further into the room. She closed the door behind her as the wind it created was sent right at the little inch tall Melvin who was nearly blown off his feet!

But this was a blessing in disguise! All he had to do was get his little…not so little girl to notice him and then he would he get her to grow him back! He smiled as he ran forward and raised his hands as he waved and shouted up at her.

“SOPHIE! DOWN HERE! ITS ME YOUR DADDY! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO HELP…me.” Melvin started to yell, but then he stopped as the giantess continued to walk forward! He felt the ground rumble as he was shaken to his very core.

His now giantess daughter was now taking step after step as she was heading right for him! He let out a yell as he saw her lift her giant bus sized foot as it came crashing down from the heavens up high! Melvin knew it was either fight or flight as he dived out of the way just in time!

He managed to just avoid the giant foot as it hit the ground hard! He saw on his ass as he panted heavily and looked up at the giantess. He was almost trampled on by his little girl, looks like he would need to be more careful if he didn’t want to end up a stain on her bare foot!

“Daddy? Where are you? Oh well, guess I’ll just play in here again!” Sophie said happily as she started to skip around the room. Melvin was now treated to round two of avoiding his daughter’s giant feet as he had to run for his life!

He ran as fast as he could as the feet rained down on him! Every time he was able to avoid her foot, she slammed her other one down as he had to turn back and go the other way! He was yelling for his life as he screamed up to her to help him!

But she couldn’t hear him as she was humming and singing a song to herself as she smiled and enjoyed her time in her daddy’s office, she would have to play in here more often! As for her dad, he was running and running, until he finally ended up running face first into her giant foot!

But he didn’t have time to take this in as he had to cling to the giant foot, he held onto her toes as the giantess walked and skipped and even jumped around the room! It was at this point that he wished his little girl was in middle school! That way she would drop all the playfulness!

He would have to wait until after summer break for that, so now here he was clinging to her giant feet as he did his best to hold in his breakfast! Sophie soon stopped as she walked over to his desk, she saw his laptop as a big smile formed on her face.

She wondered if she could play some games on it! But as she went to touch it, she bumped into the shrink ray as it fell off the desk and landed underneath. “Whoops, hope that wasn’t daddy’s invention.” Sophie says casually as she gets down on her knees and reaches under the desk.

As she does this, Melvin takes his chance as he jumps off her foot, he takes a minute to catch his breath…but he would wish he hadn’t as a huge shadow enveloped him. He looked up just in time to see his daughter’s huge backside coming for him!

She had the shrink ray in hand and now she was sitting down on the floor to get a better look at it! And in doing so…she was completely unaware that she had just sat on her dad! He had yelled and stuck his arms up…but it was futile as he was smothered under his little girls dress covered butt!

He screamed as his sounds were muffled by the fabric; he could do nothing but pound away as his little girl looked at the gun! “Hmm, wonder what it does…there’s a trigger here…maybe I should…no…daddy would be mad if I messed his gun, better put it back!” Sophie said as she rose to her full height.

She did so as she set it down on the desk as she went to play on the laptop, she sat down on the chair as poor little Melvin was trapped under her rear end. He was slowly being crushed and suffocated as he tried to get his little girl to notice him.

But unbeknownst to him, she had stumbled upon a video feed on his laptop! That’s right, he had forgot he had been recording for his first experiment! Sophie watched in awe as her once big and tall daddy shrank!

She stood up as she gasped! In doing so, her little daddy had peeled off of her skirt as he fell onto the chair and bounced off of it as he fell to the floor! Luckily the carpet broke his fall as he landed on it and lay there, completely spent.

“Daddy? Are you in here?” Sophie called as she started to walk around the room. Her booming footsteps created large tremors as she stomped around looking for her daddy. As this went on, the little scientist lay there as he was rethinking all of his life choices.

Soon, his little girls not so little foot loomed over him as he accepted his fate. He closed his eyes as her foot came down and stomped right onto him.

And now we are all caught up…but this is a two parter and it can’t end with the dad getting snuffed out before the end of part one!
Sophie’s foot crashed down as it landed…in the perfect spot as little Melvin was in between her big and second toes! He had been spared as he opened his eyes and saw he wasn’t dead! Seeing his chance, he slapped her big toe as hard as he could…as his giantess daughter felt it!

“Huh? What was…gasp! Daddy! Is that you? Oh my gosh it is! Hi Daddy!” Sophie said enthusiastically as she down and picked up her inch tall daddy between her large fingers. Melvin was raised up as he was no looking at Sophie’s large smiling face.

“Hihi, you’re so small Daddy! You are like a little bug! So cute!” Sophie said as her voice was very loud. “Careful sweetie, daddy’s ears are a little sensitive, now I need you to do as I say and use my shrink ray to turn me…” Melvin began to say.

But he was caught off guard as the giantess dropped him onto her open palm! She smiled as she picked up the shrink ray…and placed it on a high shelf! “Sophie, what are…” Melvin began to say. “Uh-uh Daddy, I will make you bigger later, now its time for playtime…and I have so much I want to do!” Sophie said excitedly.

Melvin gulped as little did he know…he was in for a rough time.

End Of Part 1
© Copyright 2023 MrEmeraldDivine (mre.divine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304026-Daddys-Little-Girl-Part-1