*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304355-New-World-Order-Male-Education
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · LGBTQ+ · #2304355
In the New World Order some feminists want, is to remove anything male from society.
Alicia stood and looked into the mirror at the beautiful girl staring back. Any other girl might be delighted with the image.

The head covering attached to her waist-length blonde mane, her makeup perfectly applied as mandated, and long dangle earrings which were also mandated, whether pierced or clip-on. Under her light, white, back button blouse with a front full of lace trim and ruffles, her white, satin, lace trimmed slip showed, covering the lace-trimmed satin bra which held her gel-filled breast forms which gave her a bust six inches bigger than a typical female's measurements. Females wore the plain sports bras but males were required to wear the more sexy styles with a bust size way larger than the females for humiliation purposes. Traditional female attire was forbidden for females as was masculine male attire for males. The Gynarchy wanted to destroy everything male or masculine from society so only females would be seen. This would include males being seen or heard in public. They would be kept in the house as wives, or in the workforce as maids, waitresses, secretaries, or dancing girls.

Alicia's plaid skirt had the lace trim of her skirt peeking out below it and her girl's vest, girl's tie, girl's jacket, and gloves finished the Catholic Schoolgirl look the Gynarchy wanted to destroy male urges and ensure that males would far easier to control from their youth. Girls would be trained to keep control over the boys and make sure the slightest masculine traits were reprimanded. Femininity would be strictly taught and enforced for males and masculinity and leadership taught to girls.

Alicia turned to face Susan her sister and curtsied. The mandated subjection to females which the all-female and male-to-female transgender government pushed after eighty years of slow, systematic, brainwashing to reverse the roles of the sexes and turn the Patriarchy into a Matriarchy and Gynarchy, which would be the female-dominated society males would never escape from.

The changes were not fast.

Boys were feminized one step at a time and girls were allowed to partake in more violent sports as boys were encouraged to try more female sports and entertainment like May Pole Dancing, Cheerleading for girl's teams, Home Economics, and beginning sewing. Girls were encouraged to join Boy Scouts and boys to join Girl Scouts.

Girls and women lost all respect for boys and men, and openly ridiculed them, while anytime boys or men did this to girls or women it was considered toxic masculinity and in many cases punished.

Conservative men and women attempted to turn things back. School Boards and many teachers continued to teach role reversal and society, as well as the workforce became more feminine, as men found it hard to find jobs, and were gradually put in traditional female jobs under female scheduling, supervision, and discipline. As males became more docile, weak, meek, and obedient to women, the women and girls became more bold, domineering, demanding, and strict with their new "girls."

Susan took Alicia by the hand and started leading her to school. Alicia glanced over at her dad who was reduced to a surrogate mother, as she vacuumed the living room carpets, to begin her work day.

The education system had done its job. Feminists had used it along with society, peer pressure, laws, women's rights, the entertainment industry, and popular opinion of men who acted on lust rather than facts, common sense, history, and what was truly needful to keep a free society for all.

The education system taught what they were allowed instead of what kids needed.

By the time parents saw the problem it was too late to stop the rising Matriarchy/Gynarchy New World Order.

© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304355-New-World-Order-Male-Education