*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304465-Spiritual-Reasons-And-Female-Domination
Rated: E · Short Story · Religious · #2304465
Most of my stories explain female domination rising. I'll switch to what the Bible shows.
Many do not know what spirits they are following. They do not know what prompts them to want to change a government and society from male ruled Patriarchy which worked for 6,000 years, to a female-dominated Matriarchy which many are steering into Gynarchy, or the removal of all male presence from society, government, law enforcement, education, and any position of authority.

The changes had to be subtle and slow so it could be done openly and yet unseen by most.

In Genesis we see it start with Satan using Eve to go against the word of God and then get Adam to comply. Later Jezebel would do the same with Ahab to misuse her husband's authority. Both were destroyed.

After a government and society can be brainwashed and slowly steered from male-dominated to unisex, to gender neutral, it has removed male and female, that which has shown Christ as the Husband, Head, Betrothed, Lord, and Master of his bride, the church and saints. From there Satan can use feminists in power to take it further into a female-dominated world where the people worship a "goddess" and under her, all women, who become the only ones allowed in society.

This drastic change cannot happen at once. It must come over a long period of time, and as Satan was the most subtle in the garden, and Pharaoh said "deal wisely" with the children of Israel, the changes had to be slow, precise, and so subtle people could not see what was before their face.
There had to be a slow, systematic feminizing of men, and a slow, systematic masculinizing of women, so slow they never knew what life was like before. The use of the education system, removal of statutes, and anything considered offensive by the public changing history to fit the narrative would mirror the children of Israel being in Egypt so long they forgot the way Abraham served God and became like the Egyptians to the point Moses had to circumcise the males again. As we see the Lord's return near, we see the removal of males as when Moses (a similitude of Jesus) is ready to come for his people, and when Jesus was born and Herod killed the males. Satan wants to remove anything male, masculine, or manly so there is nothing to represent Jesus Christ, the Husband, Head, Betrothed, Lord, Master, and Ruler of his kingdom and bride, the church, and saints.

We see this which was spoken by Jesus and also seen in 2 Thessalonians 2: 3,4. Just a couple of scriptures where the people, including many Christians, know not what spirit is in their temple (body) and are heading towards a female-dominated world which will openly mock Christ worse than females who cross-dress, refuse to veil, (Rebeka veiled to meet Isaac), and insist in being apostles, prophetesses, evangelists, pastors and teachers over men. Women can teach women and children but not me.
These things show us the return of the Lord is near as he said his generation would not pass before all things were done.
© Copyright 2023 Novice Author (francinec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304465-Spiritual-Reasons-And-Female-Domination