*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304484-This-World
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Editorial · Opinion · #2304484
Views from someone who isn't concerned with political correctness.
I watch this world and see it changing every day and not for the better. I am quite shocked at what I see... People at each other's throats because of their political leanings, rudeness, alienation, no one feeling rules apply to them... How often do we stop and take the time to make sure we try to be nice to others, and not just me first.

When did swear words become acceptable everyday speech? No one seems to realize there are older people who consider that poor manners. But this is the generation of "It's not that bad..." That kind of started around Clinton's affair.... Oh who cares what he did, that's personal, it's not that bad... Except he was our elected official playing hanky panky on duty in the oval office. Sorry, I find that stealing taxpayer money. It's not that bad...

Stop signs are just suggestions now. Tattoos used to be something uncommon and rebellious, now everyone asks where is your tattoo? It's like it has turned into your identifier... Sorry, I'm not a follower.

Things are changing to make 5% of the population happy while 95% are ignored and alienated. Welcome to the modern world.

The modern world can slag off...
© Copyright 2023 The Doctor (lordgern at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304484-This-World