*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304531-Pregnant-with-My-Crushs-Mom
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2304531
Just something my co-writer thought up involving an alternate RTN universe.
Hinata watched the ninja with an eager eye. She watched them as they stretched, sparred, and meditated, observed as they ran up the trunks of the trees, and followed them as they performed acrobatic flips in the air. The physical feats they could pull off were nothing short of awe-inspiring, and the young girl hoped to one day pull them off too when she became as big as they were. But it wasn’t just the shinobi’s regular training that had her rapt attention today. It was the ninjutsu they were capable of performing. More specifically, it was a specific ninjutsu they were capable of performing, one that she had seen a couple of these ninja do before in the past. And she was waiting with bated breath for them to move on from these exercises and get to the ninjutsu already.

At last, the three ninja stood still. They all turned to face one another, nodded, and stood in a row. Hinata seized her pen and notepad immediately. This was it! This was when they would do the ninjutsu. They performed the seals with their hands and Hinata wrote them all down. Surely, this would be the moment when she would finally learn…

A jet of flame shot out of their mouths. If Hinata knew any curse words, she would have definitely sworn up a storm. But she didn’t, so she settled for an irritated “Darn,” and crossed the seals off in her notebook. That was not the jutsu she was looking for.

The ninja did another jutsu. This time, they let out what looked and felt like some kind of a pulse in the air. It was strong, enough to knock Hinata down, even from the safe distance she was watching them from. Heck, it was strong enough to knock two of the training shinobi off their feet. Only one of them was still standing when it was done. It was an impressive jutsu…but it was also not the one she wanted.

Two of the ninja lined up and the third one, who was taller, older, and presumably the mentor faced one of them. When it looked like he had his student’s full attention, he proceeded to form another series of hand seals. Hinata’s lavender eyes lit up and in an instant, she was scribbling every seal she could see. Was this it? Was this the ninjutsu she had been waiting for? It had to be; the last time these ninjas performed it, they had done it in this exact kind of way.

There was a flash of light and when it faded, an aura of chakra was now surrounding both the mentor and the student he had been addressing. Hurrah! This was exactly what Hinata had been waiting for. Nodding with satisfaction, the tall ninja bent his legs, leapt up onto the trunk of one of the trees, clung to it…and the student followed after him. He did not leap like his teacher had; it was more like he was pulled along with him, as if he and his teacher were tied together on opposite ends of a rubber band. Once he made contact with the tree, his mentor jumped to a tree opposite it, then back to the original tree, and then to the opposite one again, ascending higher with every leap. And the student followed after him. They did this until they were both perched upon a branch high up in the forest’s canopy, and that prompted the senior ninja to leap onto a branch of another tree far off in the distance. He flew through the air, gracefully soaring like a bird, and his student followed right behind him. Not anywhere near as gracefully though; the poor youth was flailing his limbs around in a mad panic. On his own, it was unlikely he could pull off a jump like his teacher had. But the ninjutsu performed ensured that he would always go where his partner went regardless of his skill level. The ninjutsu connected them, held them together, made sure that no force in the world could ever break them apart.

And that was exactly what Hinata wanted to learn!

She stuck around long enough to watch the ninja return to their original position and for the mentor to demonstrate the jutsu to his other student. She had to make sure she had written down the correct sequence of hand seals after all. When she saw that she had, Hinata took off immediately, completely satisfied and not a moment too soon! It was a good thing those ninja finally did it because Hinata was this close to telling her father to behead them as punishment for not doing what she wanted them to. But they had and for that reason, she would spare them…for now.
***

“Naruko! Naruko! I learned a new jutsu! I learned a new jutsu!”

Naruko perked up as she saw Hinata come scampering hher way, waving a notepad excitedly in her hand. “You learned what?” the little blond girl asked.

“A new jutsu! A new jutsu!” Hinata panted energetically. “Something that’ll keep us together all the time. Not even our parents will split us up!”

“Really?” said Naruko.

“Really!”

“Then let’s do it then!”

“Give me some chakra first,” said Hinata, “and then I’ll do the signs.”

Naruko nodded, sat cross-legged on the ground, clasped her hands together, and started to meditate. Within seconds, a soft blue aura of chakra started to emanate from her form and pour directly into Hinata. It was a little trick they had learned not so long ago. The blonde was not yet able to perform any ninjutsu, but she was more than capable of unleashing her chakra. Neither she nor Hinata had any idea how she was able to do it, she just could with a little concentration, likely no doubt helped by the abundant amounts of the energy coursing through her coils which Hinata understood was actually close to a lot of adults. And with a little additional focus, Naruko could functionally give that chakra to other people, provided they were willing to accept it. Which Hinata was. And with that chakra and her knowledge of molding it and forming hand seals, she could cast ninjutsu despite her young age.

‘And now I’m going to do the greatest ninjutsu ever! When this is done, no one will be able to stop Naruko and me from playing together. They won’t because we’ll literally always be together, all the time, everyday, forever!’

If one were to intersperse a rapid succession of Dragon-Tiger-Rabbit hand seals in between the regular ones of any given jutsu, it would not change or disrupt the jutsu, but increase its effects. And Hinata figured that if she threw in the Dragon-Tiger-Rabbit sequence between every seal in the jutsu, it would render its effects permanent just like she wanted, right?

‘Right. It will work! Naruko and I will be together forever’, she thought as she started to form the seals.

*Rooster, Dragon-Tiger-Rabbit, Mouse, Dragon-Tiger-Rabbit, Monkey, Dragon-Tiger-Rabbit, Boar, Dragon-Tiger-Rabbit…*

The aura of chakra was brightening around both Hinata and Naruto. It was working! It was working! They were being bound together! Just a few more signs and sequences, and the jutsu would be complete.

*Rabbit, Dragon-Tiger-Rabbit, Rooster, Dragon-Tiger-Rabbit, Ox, Dragon-Tiger-Rabbit, Dragon, Dragon-Tiger —*

“Naruko? Hinata-chan? What are you two doing?” called out a familiar feminine voice.

A flash of red spilled before Hinata before the cheeky, grinning, upside-down face of Naruko’s mother, Kushina, overtook all of Hinata’s vision.

“Hah?!” Hinata gasped, jumping back in fright from the sudden intrusion, but not before she formed the final Rabbit sign with her fingers.

“Silly, you know that’s no way to play patty—”

“No, Uzuma—STOP!” Hinata cried, panic seizing up her chest. But it was too late. The ninjutsu was completed.

There was a flash. White light flooded Hinata’s vision and heat way hotter than a pot of boiling tea on a summer day filled her up. It seemed to enter into every orifice, no, every pore in her body, so rapidly and so largely that she felt like she would burst. So she clasped her hands together, prepared to say her goodbyes to her best friend Naruko, and use her last words to curse Kushina for screwing up her ninjutsu. But before she could so much as think another word, the light blinked away, the heat left her, and Hinata was thrown back into the real world, laying upon her stomach on the ground with Kushina nowhere in sight and Naruko gaping at her in total surprise.

“Naruko?” she asked. “What’s going on? Why are you looking at me like…that?”

“Your…your belly,” she said, pointing at her, though Hinata already realized something was terribly wrong. Because though she was lying on her stomach and feeling the grass flatten under her form and against her bare skin, she was looking *down *at Naruko from a great height.

“My…belly?” she whispered and looked down. And indeed, she saw it: a massive pale orb bigger than the rest of her was now lying underneath her, and she was lying atop it like it was a massive cushion. But it wasn’t a cushion. It was her stomach! A literal part of her body! Somehow, it had ballooned to a size so large that the rest of her could fit neatly inside it. “What…what happened to me? Naruko? And…and where’s Uzumaki-saAHHHH!”

Hinata felt something underneath her move. She felt something inside of her move. Right now, it seemed like it was simply shifting and sliding around, like someone who was asleep but just about ready to wake up. And then, the movement within her intensified, pushing and prodding at her insides with all the aggressive vigor of an animal caught in a trap. A feeling of panic came over the little girl, but she had a distinct impression that it wasn’t her panic she was feeling, but…someone else’s. And that she wasn't so much feeling it, but witnessing it, as if it were a movie playing on the TV, except it was an emotion. As she took another glance down, she realized she could see bumps rising and falling all within the swollen orb of her stomach, as if someone was in there and trying to get out.

“What is…?” Hinata trailed off when she noticed Kushina’s clothes lying in a pile to the side, as if the red-headed woman had just taken them off to run around nakey. But the adult was nowhere to be found. And before Hinata could wonder just where Kushina had gone to and what had compelled her to get nakey, she saw a couple of handprints suddenly appear on her stomach, followed by an impression of what looked like a humanoid face bulging out of her skin.

Naruko scooted to the Hyuga girl immediately. “Mom?!”
© Copyright 2023 FireDragon14 (vilecreatin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304531-Pregnant-with-My-Crushs-Mom