*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304555-What-if-steel-from-maxsteel-was-evil
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2304555
What if a part of steel wasn’t convinced to protect earth?
A/n: this is based on a dream I had on the night of 3/9/2023. This is during the invasion ark and steel can turn into any ultralink (and megalinks, but only their humanoid form) because why not.

P.s: In this fanfic, max doesn’t explode from too much turbo energy, just experiences god-hurting level pain all over his body.

———————————————————————————————-

It was a normal day at N-tek, when suddenly steel started spazing out while switching from red and black to white and blue in a wave like motion. Ford, berto and max gathered around steel as he spoke in a glitched voice. “N-n-n-no! Run a-a-a-away-ay-ay-ay!” He warned, but the group stayed by his side, unmoving. “No steel, we’re NOT leaving your side” max stated before steels colour palette rested on red and black, his screen coloured blood red as he spoke again, but in a deep, menacing voice this time. “You should’ve listened to him” he said, leaving the people surrounding him confused as he flew away and out of N-tek.

Steel then flew for five hours straight in search of a destroyer. “UUUGGHH! Where’s a destroyer when you need it!?” Steel groaned before spotting one in the distance. “Complain and you will receive” he joked as he flew closer and into the ships line of sight as the fleet ship beamed him up and into the base.

As steel got beamed up, the ultra/megalinks already there look at him before raising/readying their weapons/arms and aiming them directly at steel. Wow wow wow guys, is this really how you welcome a member of the armada of Makino?” He asked jokingly “YOU ABANDONED US!” One of the ultralinks screamed, followed by more complaining before the room went quiet with a “SILENCE!” As Metal elementor walked through the crowd to inspect what the noise was. He saw red the moment his optic(s?) landed on Steel as he roared “WHAT’RE YOU DOING HERE!?” He questioned before receiving a turbo blast to the chest as steel answered his question “Do you not see the new paint job?” Steel pointed out as he gestured to his new colour scheme. “Now that you mention it” Metal responded. “Idiot” steel muttered “WHAT WAS THAT!?” Metal retorted “nothing” steel quickly responded. “Anyway, I want to join the armada” this shocked everyone who heard it. “BUT WHY!? YOU ABANDONED US IN THE FIRST PLACE!” Metal elementor retorted.

“Yeah but that was before I retook control” steel said, confusing every link in the room “what do you mean?” Asked a confused earth controlled elementor. “Simple, not all of me was convinced that this dirt ball the flesh bags call “EaRTh” was worth saving. But most of the goodie goodie gumdrop I was, thought otherwise and pushed that line of code into the back of his mind…until now.” Steel explained “so what you’re saying is, you’re on our side now?” The air controlled fusion simplified “until I either run out of turbo energy, or I revert back to normal” steel corrected. They continued talking until Makino appeared in holographic form as everyone proceeded to bow in his presence, including steel “Rise” Makino ordered as they followed the instruction. Makino scanned around the room before seeing steel. “WHAT’S HE DOING HERE!?” He asked enraged, before elementor explained the situation.

“I see, if that’s the case…you may rej-“ Makino said before he cut himself off and started a new sentence “you feel different” he stated while the others looked at him, not knowing what he meant “you seem to have different abilities” Makino stated. “What do you mean lord Makino?” Asked a bamboozled steel. “I will tell you” Makino said “you can split yourself into five pieces that can also link themselves as the holes get filled by nano bots, and using those pieces, you can combine your linked modes, you can turn into any type of ultralink and you can UNlink” as Makino listed them off, everyone was amazed at just what Steel can do, even Steel himself.

15 hours later

Max and the gang were hanging out when suddenly the alarm began blaring throughout the facility, the previously white interior now flashing a light shade of red as they got themselves ready to fight, arming themselves with weapons as they lined up to hear where the attack was happening. “It seems to be coming from the desert” berto said before being left to his devices as he took control of cytro and flew away with the squad.

They arrived at the location in a matter of minutes, only to see one measly ultralink in the distance “huh? Only one ultralink?” Ford asked himself. But as the ultralink got closer, the group saw reinforcements coming out from behind the first one, movie style. When something new caught their attention… the original ultralink had split into five smaller versions of itself as they rushed N-tek, some immediately linking with hosts while others took a bit longer. Bu the five small ones immediately found suitable objects and linked with them, before firing plasma round after plasma round in N-tek’s direction.

N-tek retaliated by firing their own rounds back at the army of tank and bone-links until they saw it, or more accurately, HIM. “S-steel!?” They screamed to him
© Copyright 2023 Alexander Dowson (platinum2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304555-What-if-steel-from-maxsteel-was-evil