*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304666-MAYA-AND-RILEY-COSPLAY
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2304666
Maya and Riley want to get a new bed.
A/N - Cosplay, a combination of "costume play", is an activity and performance art in which participants called cosplayers to wear costumes and fashion accessories to represent a specific character.

MAYA AND RILEY COSPLAY

Maya and Riley were at home in their condo eating breakfast. Riley casually asked Maya whether she felt their bed was still comfortable. Maya appeared to think about the question, then answered: "Yes, it's comfortable to me, and it seems still to be sturdy enough to support us, no matter what we are doing on it. Obviously, you have a reason for asking, may I ask what it is?

Riley smiled: "I don't have a reason, I just feel we have had it so long, that maybe we should replace it." Maya looked at her, still thinking about what Riley had just said: "Honey, maybe instead of buying a new bed, perhaps we can buy new sheets and pillows, and maybe new blankets and a new bedspread. You can choose whatever colors you want." And when we buy them, we can have some fun christening our new look bed."

She gave Riley a sexy smile and her Twinkle was in her eyes. Riley chuckled at how Maya looked at her. She nodded yes, got up, sat in Maya's lap, and kissed her: "Peaches, that's a great idea, especially about the christening part." Riley's Twinkle was visible too.

Riley kissed Maya again: "Peaches, I have another idea. Perhaps we could hire an interior design consultant to provide suggestions for redoing the whole bedroom?" Maya stared at Riley: "Is that necessary? A consultant would cost too much money, and you have great interior design skills."

Riley chuckled again: "Perhaps we could get a Cosplay interior design consultant? Maya looked pensive again, but then her eyes got big and she kissed Riley: "Oh, a Cosplay interior design consultant. Yes, that's a great idea."

I think I may know someone who could suggest a good Cosplay interior design consultant. I'll go call her right now. Riley got off Maya's lap and Maya went into the bedroom to get her phone and make the call. Soon Riley's phone rang and she answered without looking to see who was calling: "Hello?"

Then she heard Maya's voice on the phone call: "Hi, Farkle Minkus referred me to you. My name is Sabrina and my wife and I are interested in hiring an interior design consultant. Can you help us do that?"

Riley almost started to chuckle, but she went into professional mode: "Why yes, I can help you find a consultant. Do you want to do a whole house or just a room or two?" Maya answered: "We want to redesign our master bedroom." Riley smiled: "I know the perfect person who can provide you with a consultation. Her name is Rowan, and her services are provided at a very reasonable rate. May I have her call you?" Maya smiled: "Yes, please have her call me, she gave her phone number and thanked her for assisting her."

Maya returned to Riley in the dining area and kissed her: "I just phoned a person who said she could provide us with an interior design consultant, and her rate for services is reasonable. Her name is Rowan and she is supposed to call me back." Riley started to clear the table of the breakfast dishes and utensils: "That sounds great. Thank you for making that arrangement."

Maya helped her rinse the dishes and utensils and put them into the dishwasher. Riley told Maya she needed to start a load of laundry and suggested Maya start their shower. As soon as Maya went into the bedroom, Riley called her.

Maya stopped and sat on the bed when her phone rang. She didn't look to see who was calling: "Hello." She recognized Riley's voice: "Hello, is this Sabrina?" Maya answered: "Yes, this is her." She then heard: "Hi, this is Rowan, the interior design consultant. Do you have time to talk?"

Maya both nodded Yes while answering: "Yes, yes I do have time." Rowan then started to ask about what Maya had in mind for the redesign of the bedroom. Maya thought for a moment, then suggested: "Well, Rowan, I feel you need to come over and see the bedroom, and meet my wife, Riley, so we can all three discuss what we want.

Can you come over this afternoon?" There was a short pause on Rowan's part, then she confirmed: "Yes, I can come over at 2:15 today." Maya again nodded Yes and confirmed that 2:15 would be perfect. They then hung up their phones.

Riley walked into the bedroom: "I decided if we are going to shower now, I need to wait to start the laundry. Did you start the shower yet?" Maya looked up at her: "No, I was just talking with Rowan, the consultant. She is coming over at 2:15 this afternoon. Is that okay with you?"

Riley looked like she was thinking: "No, actually, I have an appointment with one of my Minkus International staff. We are supposed to meet at 2:00 to review some material. But you can still meet with the consultant." Maya smiled: "Are you sure, I can reschedule with her." Riley smiled: "No, no, that's fine. Let's go shower now." They walked to the shower.

After they showered, they put on their Satin Silk robes and house heels. Riley went to start the laundry, and Maya went into her home art studio. While Maya was busy in her studio, Riley went to their closet and got her special business attire and heels. She called out to Maya that she was going over to Bella's for a minute or two.

She then took her clothes over to Bella's. She knocked on the door and walked in. Bella was sitting at her kitchen table and smiled at Riley, asking her what she was doing with her clothes. Riley explained that she and Maya were doing a Cosplay game and she wanted to change clothes at Bella's later that afternoon.

Bella chuckled: "I love Cosplay games. I like to dress as a Dominatrix Mistress and make Zay my submissive." Riley asked where was Zay, anyway. Bella told her he was in Texas for the week, and she was leaving tomorrow to go to a travel show in Italy for Minkus International. Riley told her to have a safe trip, and she returned to her Condo.

At 1:30 she put on her regular clothes and told Maya she was leaving to meet with her staff person. Maya kissed her and reminded her that Maya was meeting the consultant at 2:15 and she would update Riley when she returned to the Condo later. Riley went over to Bella's again and changed into her professional business attire. Maya changed into a sundress and sandals and waited for the consultant to arrive.

At 2:10 Rowan arrived at the Matthews-Hunter Condo and knocked on the door. Maya opened the door, surprised that Rowen was dressed so professionally. For a brief moment, she wondered how Riley had changed clothes. Rowan looked at Maya and asked: "Hi, I'm Rowan the consultant, are you Sabrina Matthews-Hunter? Sabrina said yes and invited the consultant into the Condo. Rowan looked around the Condo as if it was her first time seeing it.

Sabrina apologized that her wife, Riley, was not available, but she would share everything with her when she returned. Rowan had a look of recognition and asked: "Is your wife Riley Matthews-Hunter?" Sabrina looked surprised: "Why yes, do you know her?" Rowan explained: "I met her at Minkus International when I was consulting with Isadora Minkus for a new office and studio that was being installed for the Rilaya Foundation."

Sabrina added: "So you know Smackle!" Rowan looked puzzled: "Smackle, who is Smackle?" Sabrina chuckled: "Smackle is Isadora's maiden name. We've always called her Smackle." Rowan smiled: "Oh, I understand now."

Sabrina suggested they go look at the master bedroom, leading Rowan by the elbow. Both of them had a mild shock at the touch. Sabrina let Rowan look at everything, telling her she thought that new sheets, pillows, and blankets were all that was needed. She continued by saying that her wife, Riley, thought the bed wasn't comfortable anymore and she wanted to buy a new one. She then suggested Rowan sit on the bed and give her opinion on whether she would recommend a new bed.

Rowan sat on the bed and moved her hand around it, putting pressure on the mattress at several points. She looked up at Sabrina, but before she could speak, Sabrina smiled at her: "You are very pretty." And she started to lean down toward Rowan. Rowan blushed: "Aren't you married to Riley?" Sabrina stopped her movement: "Well, you remind me of Riley, the same brown eyes, and the brunette hair, cut just like Riley's.

Sabrina started to move toward Rowan again: "And I bet you even kiss like her." This time, Rowan didn't stop Sabrina as she kissed her lips. Rowan kissed her back as Sabrina gently pushed her back onto the bed as they continued to kiss. Rowan's professional attire included a white button-down blouse, pencil skirt, and 3-inch black heels. Sabrina wondered whether Rowan was wearing a bra and panties.

Sabrina continued to kiss Rowan while she unbuttoned Rowan's blouse. Then she helped Rowan take it off, discovering she was not wearing a bra. Two 34C naked breasts appeared and her dark nipples started to harden. Sabrina moved onto the bed and started to lick each breast, alternating between them.

Soon Rowan was moaning and she felt moisture in her pussy. Again Rowan stopped and asked: "What about your wife?" Sabrina gave her an evil smile: "She will love hearing about our episode when she returns."

Rowan sat up and gathered Sabrina's sundress and pulled it up and off of her. Rowan wasn't surprised that her 34C breasts, with pink nipples, were bare. But Rowan was surprised that Sabrina wasn't wearing panties. Now Rowan was topless and Sabrina was only wearing her sandals. Rowan lay back and let Sabrina continue to kiss her and lick her brown nipples.
© Copyright 2023 RilayaWriter (kmebear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304666-MAYA-AND-RILEY-COSPLAY