*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304748-For-mine-Ancestors
Rated: E · Other · Writing.Com · #2304748
This is based on very few scientific researches so take it with a grain of salt.
Before there was time, there were monsters... Just kidding thats from Adventure time but the first part apllies ''before there was'' anything that can photosynthesise there were mushrooms! First they were this long and rather thick posts of mushroom ''trees''. With mushrooms of course comes mycelium: Thats the important part that hides behind the scenes. The mycelium break down rocks and minerals (I dont know why they would do this but my 2 running theories about it is: They use it as fertilizer or nature had a plan) and very small plant ancestors such as algae or moss can thrive on easly accessed minerals and soft earth. Mushrooms were before everyhing I dont know how they were the first ones to florish in an barren earth but they did.
I see them as mighty beings who paved the way to all life on earth,
now they are just seen as gross,ugly and disgusting which does not do them any justice.Since the early ages colonies of cavemen / tribes used mushrooms in rituals wich means they valued them greatly seen as they used them in rituals and depictions. How did the reputation of the mushroom fell like this is astonishing but I blame colonization and people colonizing other communites whilst inforcing their own bliefs and rules, completely trashing their culture and everthing they belive in. Thus they shun and neglect the very thing that made them be in the first place:Mushrooms.

Bioluminescent Mushrooms!
These guys might be toxic I need more research
© Copyright 2023 SighHigh (nameforname at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304748-For-mine-Ancestors