*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304753-Assessor-Best-CH-04-After-March
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by HH1
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2304753
Assessor Chris Best handles the rest of his day after dealing with the March Family
Chris was riding back to the office. He found it amusing that Sal and Carl still held that mobster Mr. Columbo and his goons in their torsos. All his training he never considered anyone would actually attempt to attack him to try to get out being assessed. It was clear in the information such actions would have them fail.

He was curious so he popped open his briefcase. He was intending to ask Mr. March if he thought he would actually get away with that act. Like the new world rulers wouldn't have hunted him down and just reduced him anyway. That was the intent, it was the contents of the other internal cage that distracted him.

He opened the top and pulled Amy March out. The teen athlete looked good naked and reduced. She whimpered but didn't say a word. The rights of reduced were well announced, she clearly knew she was at his tender mercies. He forced her to lay upon his open palm. His finger traced over her toned youthful form. She wasn't muscular, no she was in lovely feminine form. Her breasts were firm yet supple. Those legs were shapely in an alluring way. If she was a good pet and kept herself fit he saw himself enjoying owning her for many many years.

"Leave her alone!" the Mr. March figure yelled at him.

Chris hadn't planned on doing more than admiring his sixteen year old teen toy. But that fool man figure needed to be shown his new place in life. Chris folded those lovely sports figure's legs up over her torso and held them in a way that exposed her little brunette slightly fuzzy pussy. That he would have the Tinkers clean up before bringing this beauty home. He reached his pinky over that sexual slit and stroked it softly. Oh the fearful gasp that lovely teen toy made was invigorating.

"You'll pay for this Mr. Best. I know people, they are not going to yet you just reduce my family and myself." The man growled like he still held any authority.

Chris therefore pressed more firmly along that exposed play pussy. "Oh." his pretty plaything gasped. "Ah. Ah. Ah." The toy teen whimpered with each stroke of his finger. The lips of her sexuality parted open under his slight pressure. Chris wondered if little Amy here had been with anyone before being reduced. With a slight different angle he could both confirm and do that for the active figure in his hand. From the little moist residue on his pad she might not have minded him exploring that idea.

"Leave Amy alone. If you continue to touch her like that I'll make sure your death is slow and painful." The man figure screamed fitfully.

Chris' new woman figure, Mrs. March, barked next, "Andrew shut up. All your doing is making it worse for Amy!"

That amused Chris. "What do you think my little Amy doll is my petting so bad?" He asked.

"Please stop." Whimpered his finger puppet.

"Did you say you want it deeper?" He teased her. This owning reduced was such a power rush. When the grand purge happens the selected would delight in this.

"Please, no, please. It will hurt." She assumed.

"Hurt?" He said smiling. "Then I better kiss it better." He added leaning down over the up exposed doll pussy. His tongue dug into her warmed sexual slit. He made pass after pass. The Amy doll gasped "Oh." went from scared to growled arousal. He watched the teen toy's head roll back and close its lovely brown eyes. If the rumors were right and the new government was working on how to flavor a reduced. He would delight in this. Currently he found her taste a bit bitter otherwise this would be a perfect game to play.

He did suckle the soft button until the teen toy climaxed in his palm. He lifted his mouth and asked the panting pet, "There, did that feel better?"

Poor thing didn't realize how enjoyable a plaything she was yet. Worried about his intent, "Please don't hurt me."

He stroked her little cheek and reassured, "If you do as I want my little lovely reduced I will have no need or want to harm you."

Oh the poor thing didn't realize how spoiled she could be with a little active play interest. Breaking into blubbering sobs as she managed out, "OK, I'll be good."

He sighed and slipped her back into the briefcase cage. Problem he had now was that he was horny. He knew Sal and Carl wouldn't mind him getting a quick fun in before getting to the office. But he wanted to get the March dolls Tinkered to his preferences today if he could. He couldn't bring one to them dripping in his seed. That would be rude. He shut the case before Mrs. March's huge cock rubbing action features became too tempting.

The office seemed so far away. Finally they arrived. For the first time Sal and Carl got out and came into the lobby with him. Sal noted, "You'll be safe in the building Assessor Best. Please let us know when you want to leave and we'll come escort you from the building."

Chris sighed. "Guess that ruins my date tonight."

Sal corrected him, "Nonsense Assessor Best. We can protect you and Tinker Grundy on your dinner date."

"You know who I was going on a date with?" Chris asked his android protector.

Chris was starting to accept he would have to get used to Sal actually using more than robotic vocal tones as he said in what came off as amusement, "We already knew before you left the office for the March assessment. We SAOs are actually quite gossipy."

"Suppose that helps track us for you to protect us." Chris reasoned.

Sal snapped his fingers and pointed at Chris with a gun point and winked, "You got that correct. See you soon Boss."

Chris watched his protecting androids walk away. Naming Sal seems to start the creation of a cocky personality. He didn't notice much difference from the one he named Carl. Maybe they built a personality with more interaction. The one thing that really lingered was nothing about that was even hinted at during training.

Chris got to the elevators and the SAO assigned there already had the moving closet waiting for him. He stepped inside and hit the floor for the Tinker offices. Chris hoped if he got the March dolls in there right away he could bring all six of his pretty playthings home today.

The door opened and Eden looked up from behind the tall desk. Flanking her on Chris' side of the desk was too still looking female shaped beings. Why was Eden assigned SAOs? Before he could ask Eden questioned him, "Chris, are you alright?"

"Yes, why?" He responded. How could she have heard about what happened already?

"I was told you were attacked at your last assessment? They gave me SAOs until they can confirm all possible threats are contained." Eden explained.

"But they only threatened me and Steve?" Chris noted.

"Our date later. The thought is we might be seen together and I would be targeted." Eden advised.

Chris saw the issue and offered her a way out, "Did you want to cancel?"

Eden shook her head, "They warned us during training people would target us. I think I'll just have to get used to being guarded till the grand purge happens."

"Yeah, this will be a rough while." Chris agreed, placing the briefcase on the counter.

Changing subjects Eden asked, "New reduced to be tinkered?"

"Yeah, is there time today to get the three of them done?" He asked hopefully.

"Yeah, your preferences are already listed. It's mostly select and drop them in now." Eden said with a little giggle.

"Oh, this is Mr. March, does he interest you?" Chris asked, showing the disgruntled living male toy.

"Naa, he looks too nasty. Disposing him?" Eden asked.

"If you don't want him, yes." Chris answered.

Eden placed a container for the reduced female and held out her hand for the male. Chris handed Mr. March to her and started placing Mrs. March and her lovely daughters into the container. He watched as Eden stuffed the grumbling tiny man into a clear plastic shipping tube and added him to a small basket which held other unwanted reduced. Nothing looked too interesting. Likely why they were being deposited.

"Thanks for stripping the women. Makes tinkering them so much easier." Eden advised.

"Glad I can help." Chris mildly fibbed. Then a thought occurred to him, "Sal and Carl collected the guys that attacked me. The kind of ate them, what happens to them now?"

"Who are Sal and Carl?" Eden requested, looking a little worried.

Chris snickered, "Oh my SAOs. I named them."

"Oh." Eden then gave a cute giggle. "I don't know how they deal with reduced assailants."

"Huh, guess I'll ask Drew." Chris said then sighed. He still wasn't used to dealing with the humanoid toad beings despite them training him for his job.

Eden clearly knew who he was referring to as she sighed nervously and agreed, "He'd likely know best."

"I need to file my report. But I'll come get you for supper." Chris suggested.

His heart fluttered when the lovely curly haired girl replied, "Looking forward to it."

Chris walked upstairs and Betty gasped, "Oh Chris I heard what happened, are you alright?"

"Yes, my SAOs kept me safe." Chris said strangely proud of his robotic protectors.

"Oh thank goodness." Betty sighed like a worried mother. Then advised, "Mr. Solomon wants you to check in with him."

"OK, thanks Betty." He said entering the office.

He went over to his desk and placed his bag down. He was just turning to head to Drew's office when Steve stepped before him. "Hey dude, you OK?"

"Does everyone know?" He asked.

"Well you SAOs did contact all the other SAOs to let them know of the threat. So mine let me know. Also, they let me know it was organized by Albert Columbo. And since he attacked you when he was reduced that makes his family your to select from." Steve explained.

"OK, yeah I remember that." Chris noted. He hadn't thought about that.

"Well, I was to assess the Columbos. And I was certain from their file they were not likely to pass." Steve started hinting.

"Mrs. Columbo is hot and you want her?" Chris asked bluntly.

"Smoken hot. And so is their oldest daughter." Steve said, showing the family portrait. Yes, the wife was very attractive. The daughter looked to be college aged and was beautiful as well. The son was a square jawed broad shouldered fellow. "I don't suppose you'll let me go collect them. Collector gets to keep them."

"Sure." Chris said happily. Sure they were hot and would make fine additions to his reduced collection. But his first two families had gifted him with six enjoyable lookers and he knew his friend Steve hadn't received such assignments.

"Cool man you're the best. Ha, sorry. Didn't mean to pun your last name." Steve said, happily grabbing his coat.

"No worry." Chris said, shaking his head. That happened all the time. Mostly on purpose by people that thought themselves funny.

"Oh there's a great little extra." Steve advised.

"What's that?" Chris inquired.

"When I was reviewing their file earlier I showed the pic to Trevor, he offered to trade me a sexy little Asian number for the son. Well, if she fails her assessment that is. If not, he'll let me pick another failing hotty." Steve said excitedly.

Chris snickered. He hadn't thought about trading his unwanted reduced with his homosexual co-worker. He would have to keep that in mind. Well, any that Eden didn't want for her budding collection. Chris advised, "Well be careful. Remember it was his men that attacked me."

"I'll be fine. A squad of SAOs have already secured his mansion. I am literally just picking up the reduced. How about later if any of the maids got caught in the crossfire we'll split them fifty fifty?" Steve added.

"I have dinner with Eden later. Maybe in the morning?" He suggested.

"Sure thing. Thanks again." Steve cheered and practically happily skipped to the office door.

Chris walked over to Drew's door. He sighed then knocked. "Come in." Drew's voice called out. It sounded off.

Chris stepped into the office and the frog man was sitting at his desk. It looked like he was typing at his computer. He wore a slate gray suit today, still so odd seeing a frog man in a suit. His tan skin had an aquamarine tinge about it. Beside him on the desk was a big plastic box. "Are you alright?" Drew asked with clear concern. His eyes were different, like it was a different member of that strange amphibian race.

"Yeah. I froze up but Sal and Carl kept me safe." Chris noted trying to figure out what was different about Drew. Or what those strange sounds were.

"Oh you named your SAOs. Good good. We hoped you assessors would do that. It should trigger their programing to build personalities to suit you." Drew said with a relieved smile across his giant mouth.

"Drew?" Chris couldn't fight his curiosity.

"Yes Chris?" the frog man replied.

"Are you feeling alright?" Chris asked.

Drew laughed. It sounded like a young girl giggling. Then Drew guessed what Chris was asking about, "Oh my coloring and eyes?"

"Yeah, you look a little green blueish today." Chris noted worried he might offend this giant amphibian.

"I switched genders. My race does that on instinct. I was out with a group of my superiors. Being the lowest ranked and the youngest my body automatically switched me female. I'll be like this for a day or two then switch back to the gender I am more comfortable with. This doesn't bother you does it?" Drew asked.

"No. As long as you're alright." Chris advised.

"It's like a haircut to us. No harm." Drew said reassuringly. In a joking tone she added, "Honestly I think I might even have gotten in good with one of my bosses. He's a green blueish eye guy."

Chris started to laugh when Drew's tongue shot out and grabbed something from the box beside them. Wildly kicking legs briefly dangled from their lips before the struggling reduced was sucked in and swallowed alive. "Oh sorry. I didn't think." Drew gasped with a worried expression.

"You eat reduced?" Chris gasped.

"Well you know, people in prisons around the world were assessed by us already. Well millions of them failed and were determined to not be suitable for public sale. So, we determined they were acceptable as food for us." Drew said in a worried tone. They were clearly attempting to keep Chris calm.

"Are you planning on eating us humans?" Chris inquired in terror.

"No, only a small percentage of the reduced. The dangerous ones like this serial killers here or the ones that don't get sold after the purge. And honestly most of the none selling reduced will be folded into the breeding program so you all can still buy and own reduced from then on." Drew said reassuringly.

"So your race will only eat the dangerous and unwanted." Chris asked.

"Yes." Drew answered. Explaining further, "As we have said we want you to join us as part of our collective empire. If we wanted to just shrink and eat your race wouldn't we just reduced your entire race when we showed up. This is just a side effect of the volume of expected unwanted reduced."

"I guess that makes sense. Just, with everything since your race arrived." Chris noted, still a touch worried.

"Chris, my friend. You're safe as long as you stay who you are. Start killing unreduced or other dangerous actions then you could worry." Drew said then smiled reassuringly.

"Thanks. I'll go fill out my report." Chris advised.

"Please do." Drew replied, sounding still a touch concerned. Sadly not concerned enough to wait till the door closed behind Chris. The snap of that tongue and the frantic screaming of his next snack gave Chris a shiver up his spine.

Chris pushed the thoughts of giant frog people eating tiny humans from his mind and worked on his reports. Noting the attack and also the reduced he claimed from the family. It hit him how quickly he went from feeling bad for them to eagerly enjoying their helpless little forms. A twisted glee and perverse pleasure it gave him. Even now he was looking forward to playing with the reduced young teen girls once he got home. The one sticking point he had was if he would include the Bell daughters or focus on the March girls. He knew morally he shouldn't, yet as reduced they didn't fall into the same considerations as humans.

He finished and grabbed the files for his next few cases. He headed down to Tinkering. His six pets should have their bodies set to his preferences by now. But more importantly to him tonight, Eden Grundy should be ready to head out for supper.

He stepped into the Tinker office Eden smiled at him. "Your reduced are all set."

"And you?" Chris asked.

"Yes, me too." She said happily.

"Oh, what should I do with my reduced?" He wondered.

Eden smiled and simply suggested, "Just call one of your SAOs to take them home for you?"

Chris cringed then explained, "I don't know I'm safe enough for that?"

"Just call them, they can arrange something in just a minute." Eden reasoned.

Chris called Sal. "Hello boss." The android answered.

"I'm going out to dinner now. Can I get someone to deliver my reduced to my place please?" Chris asked, feeling bad about asking them for yet another thing.

Sal answered happily, "Sure no problem. I'll have an SAO do that. Where are your pets at?"

"We're in the Tinker offices." Chris told the relaxed sounding robot.

"Blonde guy with a scar on his right cheek." Sal noted suddenly.

"What?" Chris replied.

"The SAO. It's a blonde guy with a scar crafted on his cheek." Sal explained further.

"Oh." Chris never thought about SAOs not having perfect skin. It made a little sense to make them more comfortable and human looking to be around. Thinking on it Chris realized Sal's nose was slightly bent like it had been broken in his younger days that he never actually had. One of Carl's front teeth was broken across the top like Chris had seen on people that played sports. Humanizing the androids, The Mendhakians were smart toad men. "Thanks Sal."

"Always Boss." The android replied and hung up.

As if on cue the elevator opened and a blonde fellow with a slight barely noticeable scar stepped off. His tone was flat as he announced, "Greetings Assessor Best. I am here to take your reduced to your dwelling."

Chris snickered. Sal and Carl used to sound just like that when they were assigned to him. "Here you go. Thank you."

The SAO tilted its head. "It is my duty. No thanks is needed. They will be secured in your cages." Then it turned with the cage and almost looked to march back onto the elevator. Looked but clearly didn't act human. Some interaction with people and that unit will pass as just a guy Chris realized. After all, Sal and Carl were nearly there.

"Let's go to supper." He said to the pretty Tinker office receptionist.

She slipped her hand around his elbow. "Yes, let's."

They walked to the restaurant. Eden was so curious of how it felt to reduce a person. As Chris explained the strange dynamic. How you go from feeling bad it has to be done, to the rush of feeling the implant activate, to the intense thrill of the results he looked about. The earlier attack had left him jumpy. As if to reassure him Sal and Carl let themselves be seen. This helped Chris relax.

They stepped into Galbraith's, as popular as ever there was a group of people waiting for a table. "One sec and I'll see how long the wait for a table is."

"OK." Eden replied.

He stepped up to the host podium. "Excuse me, how long is the wait for a table."

"Half an hour at least." The man said without looking.

Chris then politely asked, "Do you have one of those buzzer things so we can know when a table is ready?"

Still not looking up, the man answered, "No sorry. If you want a table you'll have to." The man looked up just then. He stopped and visibly swallowed hard. "Oh I'm sorry sir. You will of course have the next table. How many in your party?"

Confused, Chris answered, "Ah, just the two of us."

"OK, please let me check on how long that will be." He said and looked to practically run to where some of the wait staff were chatting.

"That's weird. Why do you think he's rushing us in like that? Maybe he thinks we're rich?" Chris asked Eden hoping she understood what happened.

Eden giggled then tapped his chest, "That might have encouraged him."

Chris looked down. He had forgotten to take his Assessor badge off. "Dang, I hope he knows I can't reduce him without good cause."

Eden pointed out, "That's not the rumors. Face it when you are wearing that you're like a dictator to most people. Did you not notice the other people waiting have left?"

"Oh man." Chris sighed, taking off his badge. "If they find out about this I'll get in trouble."

Eden advised, "Oh I'm sure you're fine. Gloria told me how when she wants a quick lunch she'll put the badge on before entering the restaurant. It's expected, I'm sure of it."

Chris couldn't speak on Gloria's actions but he could note the manual, "An Assessor abusing their position will be brought before their supervisor. Minor infractions can cause the Assessor to face fines while grave actions can result in reduction."

Eden laughed softly. "That's probably why I ended up in Tinkering and not an Assessor."

"You applied for an Assessor position?" Chris asked, surprised. Eden was so nice and sweet. He could see her punishing anyone.

"Oh yes." She started before confessing, "I was hoping to be able to turn some crooked rich person into a tiny begging little thing. Don't you get excited when you're about to punish some bitch or asshole?"

"Your table is ready sir." Interrupted them. They were led to a table. The Host noted as he handed them menus, "As an apology for making you wait, your meal is on the house."

Eden smiled widely but Chris couldn't let this happen. Rules were rules after all. "No, you will charge us. I get paid well, I can afford this."

The host gasped fearfully then noted, "As you wish sir."

Chris advised, "One bill for us, I will take it."

"Understood sir." The Host agreed. "Anything else?"

"I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. I hope you have a great night." Chris told him.

"Ahh, thank you sir." Then the man left them.

Eden said in shock, "Chris we could have ordered anything we wanted."

"Still can." He countered.

"It would have been free." She said, astonished.

He explained, "That wouldn't be right. As an Assessor I have to be an example of proper behavior. Now what were we talking about?"

Eden shook her head laughing in a good spirit, "That's why you're an Assessor, you're too good. We were talking about the thrill of reducing some awful person."

"Want the truth." Chris started, "I don't get a thrill out of it. I mostly want my assessed to pass and feel awful when I have to reduce them. Afterward, like right afterward I am fine with it. But at the time I'm not thrilled to do it."

"Not even when they're hot knowing that you'll be able to keep them as you lovely little plaything?" Eden requested.

Chris confirmed, "No. Not for me. Afterward, oh yes. But when it needs to be done I don't really enjoy it."

"Well I guess if you did you couldn’t do your job properly." Eden accepted. Then asked, "So, can we look through your coming assignments?"

Chris brought out his files and they ordered food while going over the listed families. More families had been added to his list. A young trust fund couple, an investment couple and their kids, Older man and his barely twenty fiance, and an Asian lawyer and his family. Chris didn't want to look at their crimes as he wanted to feel hope for those families. Eden excited with the idea of her own reduced pets looked at those past mistakes as hopeful signs for new living playthings.

Chris saw Eden's selections, The Latino man he'll be assessing in a couple days and the young man from the young couple. Talk of other types of little men she would be looking for also beat one point home. She liked young and or darker skinned men. He was neither. He accepted that and let the brief depression pass. Chastising himself, was he really expecting this pretty woman nearly ten years his junior would be romantically interested in him? No, she wanted to be his friend and get some handsome sexual aids. Chris decided he was happy to have a new friend.

Dinner had and the reduced shopping list made, he walked Eden home learning things like how she wanted her reduced Tinkered. What she wanted enhanced and removed. She happily paid attention to what he liked and didn't like for his reduced. He had thought that would have been known to her as he gave the Tinkering office his requests. But then he accepted she was the receptionist and not an actual Tinker so she had no need to know what was on his list.

It was a nice night and Chris liked the company. Despite the disappointment of not having a romantic interest. He would take the social win, what else could he expect as a nerd of his age? People literally feared him for his job he wasn't about to find anyone to talk to.

"This is my place." Eden said indicating an apartment building.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed your evening." Chris confessed.

"I did." Eden confirmed. "Night Chris, see you tomorrow."

"Night Eden, sleep well." Chris agreed.

He watched Eden start towards her building, unable to not notice how pretty the younger woman was. Thick reddish brown curls that hung playfully wild. Sweet smile that was so warm it melted the pain of his loneliness. As much as he wanted to take joy in her friendship there was a strong disappointment that wasn't a stronger connection between them. Eden looked at him and rewarded him with that enthralled smile and he smiled back. Then she stepped back up to him. Her soft warm lips were on his. Her arms wrapped around his neck and his timidly rested on her hips. His heart started to pound, he hadn't felt this rush in so long.

Eden stepped back with pink cheeks, "Night Chris."

"Night Eden." He returned. He watched her enter the building then sighed loudly. He turned to go back to his ride and Carl was pulling up his care. Sal stepped up to the door and opened the door.

Chris got in and Sal shut the door. Sal got in and noted, "There is a security team making sure she's safe."

"Thanks Sal." Chris replied.

They drove him home, "We'll be right here if you need us." Sal noted as he let Chris out.

Chris got out asking, "Don't you need to rest or maybe recharge?"

"Trust me boss, we'll be fine." Sal said with a confident smile.

"Have a good night." Chris told his SAOs then went into his apartment. He was greeted by the whimpering in his cage. This awoke his arousal. He pulled off his pants and tossed it over a chair then took off his shirt before sitting on his couch.

He opened the nearby cage and reached in. "No, leave my daughter alone!" Mrs. March begged as he grabbed young Melissia March.

"Shut up." He growled as he brought the reduced fourteen year old from the cage.

Mrs. March didn't listen, "But she's just a child."

He squeezed the slender young plaything making the youngest March moan in pain, "Speak again and I squeeze harder." He told the reduced mother whose only response was to shake her head with a helpless expression.

Gaining some peace he opened his hand. The young reduced cowered sitting in his palm. They had dressed in what Chris would refer to as a ladies track outfit. It was basically an elastic bra and tight little shorts. "No no please!" The pretty thing began begging as he pinned her down with a finger. Then he rolled those shorts off her cute little ass. Then as she quivered in fear on his palm he hooked a finger under the bra and pulled that off too. He slipped her in his boxers and pressed her small body to his stiffening enhanced penis. Chris stroked her appealing girlish form, indulging in what would have been disgusting if she had been human. But since she was a reduced he forgave those unwanted urges he had. He growled, "Serve your master's cock!" Then let the reduced girl go. Then hummed happily as her legs stretched his shaft she began grinding that perfectly lovely body to his now hard gigantic manhood.

He went to grab his next wanted plaything but didn't see her. "Where is Carrie?" He asked Mrs. Bell.

She trembled but the shrunken mother did manage to lie, "I don't know. But I'll take my daughter's place."

He huffed. As soon as he saw his collection he wanted that well formed young blonde hugging his engorged tip. There, the blankets on one of the beds looked just a little too piled up to one side. The little Bell daughter screamed wonderfully as he tore the blankets off her. "Come here." He said as he grabbed that trembling beauty.

He could see Mrs. Bell wanted to say something. But she saw what happens to young daughters when reduced mother's don't keep their mouths shut. It might have been the almost a year difference in age between the teens but Carrie Bell's chest was much further along than lovely little Melissa's. He popped those firmed melons free and realized it was likely Mrs. Bell's generics over age. But as he slipped the shorts down those lovely legs he remembered Mrs. March had heavier tits then the blonde mother. So why didn't little Melissia have boulders hanging off her yet? It didn't matter he figured as he smeared Carrie's reduced body around his harden tip. Dragging her back and forth along the cock's top ridge. He lift his fingers and was about to issue a command when the fifteen year old hugged herself tight and began rolling her pleasingly proportioned body against the head of his cock.

Happy with his attending reduced he grabbed his tablet to go over the files on the Pollard family since he would be assessing them tomorrow. That file was soon brought up. He didn't need both hands to browse this family's file so he reached in and pulled Stacy Bell from the cage. As he read his fingers started working the shorts off the former high school cheerleader. She struggled and this was perfect. Giving Chris' fingers a chance to stroke and massage that fine reduced's seventeen year old ass and toned thighs. He also liked the little gasps and grunts she made as she failed to resist even his absent minded attack.

Crotch exposed, he spread those dance formed long legs and clamped his mouth over her crotch. She made a startled gasp as he licked firmly at her pussy. Ah sounds came with each lap of his tongue. She clearly attempted to resist the sensations his giant tongue was causing. Yet as they became higher pitched in tone it became clearer and clearer she wasn't winning that struggle either.

Soon she was arching and rolling her fine youthful body and didn't resist his fingers as they peeled her bra-like top off her chest. She had a fine pair but he noted how her little sister's breasts were larger already. Now he allowed his fingers to play and his tongue to taste as he focused on the Pollard file.

His face snarled as he remembered why the Pollards were on his list. Child molesters and providers. He had hated his attraction to young teen girls his whole adult life. Promising never to succumb to those awful urges. Well, with a human teen girl, reduced didn't count as they were no longer human. But these people not only didn't have that moral standing, they also were more disgusting than his unwanted attraction. They targeted children not teenagers. The ages made him feel sick. Mr. and Mrs. Pollard shouldn't even be considered for redemption. Using her daycare as basically a disgusting brothel.

But their daughters were why they were being considered. They were protected from their parents' abuses via being their daughters. But they clearly knew something was wrong as they had been trying to get their parents caught since they were nine. But friends and likely clients of the Pollards had legal sway and kept them out of trouble. Chris wondered how many of those people were going to appear on his assessment list. While the twins were struggling to bring their parents to justice they volunteered at homeless and animal shelters. Frankly they were angels compared to their parents. He wished the rules would allow him to judge the daughters separate from the parents.

This dark reading was making him soft. So he put his tablet away for the evening. Stacy Bell was a spent little treat so he put her away, The mothers stood before Amy March like they could shield the sixteen year old. He said while laughing, "Move, I'll enjoy you two tomorrow morning." As he pushed his hand between them and grabbed that sporty little body.

He brought the brunette girl before his face. She had lovely shoulder length hair, now messed wildly about her scared face. She kicked at his hand as he came in to claim her shorts. He spread and pinned those legs down then got his finger tips under those tight shorts. He freed her legs and pulled the bottoms off despite the reduced girl's struggles. He then flipped her onto her face and pushed her bra up her shoulders. She was even more helpless to resist in this position.

Now with little Amy March naked he moved her to brace her shoulders against his fingers while making her kneel in a bent over position. His thumb and pinky pinned and spread her legs in place while the fingers that her head were trapped between curled over to hold her shoulders against them. He moistened the tip of his other pinky and pressed it to her exposed pussy. "No wait please. ARRGGHH!" Came from the little looker as he embedded his small finger inside her tight womanhood. Noticing as he did he wasn’t the first one in there.

Loud grunted "Ah!" sounds fired from her as he began fingering her quickly. He turned his hands to watch Amy's slender hips pop and roll with the piston action of his poking. With little action on his part she was bucking arousingly. Her firm little breasts jiggled wildly. The sensations stretched into her pussy was making her literally pant. This was making the younger sister's perch return to its hard status. And feeling that they realized they only had one option, they bucked themselves at his enlarged manhood.

Little Amy March exploded in climax. He didn't allow that to stop his fingering. He rolled his holding thumb and pinky to curl her fit legs under her body. Now trapped in the curl of his fingers her hips could only bounce up and down. And man did those hips bounce. Ass pulled tight in that compact position looked amazing. Chris even liked seeing the little spots of perspiration budding on her smoothed skin. She was barking so loud out her tongue dangling mouth. It wasn't long before his giant pinky made her howl in overwhelming sensations again.

He pulled out and flipped her on her back. Head again between two fingers he braced her shoulders on those same fingers. He hooked her little feet with two of the overhanging digits and folded that round little ass upward. He admired how her messy hair was sticking in a sensual way all over her face and chest. She roared loudly as he plunged his finger deep within her stretched pussy and began slamming two thirds his pinky's into her. Her perky breasts wildly danced out of rhythm with his pace. It wasn't long before this hard fucking made the reduced teen climax again. He took his finger out and reached Amy into the cage and let her go over one of the beds. She fell like a broken puppet and just laid there whimpering.


Now Chris' hands were free. He lifted his ass long enough to pull down his boxers. The two young reduced girls whimpered perfectly as he looked down at them. He cupped a hand over Carrie while wrapping the other hand over slender little Melissia. He lifted that enlarged cock to point it straight up. He slid Melissia up and down his length slowly. This wobbled his tip which rolled about the encased Carrie's shapely body making him sigh happily.

He wasn't sure why the Mendhakians offered their Assessor's enlarged penis, at the time he was too fearful of Earth's new overlords to decline. Frankly he was still scared of them and their technology. That fear had him agree to the procedure and right now feeling young little Melissia dragging along his additional length he was glad he did.

With the longer length came wider girth. This was what Carrie's shrunken teen body was experiencing. Tip broad enough that her whole reduced body was capped just over that. Every stroking movement of his hand grinding that tip into those well developing curves. Her silky skin made his tip sing and it was about to blow out its signature note.

His hips pumped slightly as his increased balls flooded semen all over little Carrie Bell. He had intended to coat her throat in cum but was enjoying the sensations of the two reduced teen bodies too much to stop his actions. Still Carrie wormed and wiggled smearing his plumping fluid all over her shapely form.

He peeled her off his tip laughing at the semen strings stretching between her and his tip. He reached her into the cage and had to wait a moment for Carrie's sobbing form to slop off his palm. Melissia's whimpering body took the bulk of the remaining semen off his tip and curled into a sobbing ball beside her new little blonde friend.

As the mothers left the older girls to check on their cum dripping daughters Chris stopped them. "I don't have to leave to do my job till after lunch tomorrow." He told them. To taunt them he informed them, "You two will want to get a good night's rest. Because you'll be starting my morning. If you last long enough I won't touch your daughters in the morning. If you fail to entertain me I'll soak those two in cum again then make you watch as I force the older two to lick every drop off their bodies. Understood?"

They looked at each other with worried expressions then whimpered, "Understood master." Was their only safe response. Chris locked the cage and got ready and went to bed.

© Copyright 2023 HH1 (hentaihunter1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304753-Assessor-Best-CH-04-After-March