*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304860-True-Tickling-Experience-1
Rated: 18+ · Non-fiction · Personal · #2304860
I share my real life tickle experiences as a girl with a kink~
Years ago, I was staying the night at my best friend's house and her mom usually works until 11pm. So around 8:30 at night, she had tied me to her bed, spread out in an X shape, and I was completely naked. She had been tickling me for the last 10 minutes or so and because of that, we didn’t hear her mom had come home early. Well, we only realized what was going on when she knocked on the door, before opening it to come in. She froze when she saw us and both me and my friend just stared back at her, frozen in fear. My friend asked what she was doing home so early, and she told us that she had only gone in to attend a meeting, not to work, and that she had heard my loud laughter when she came in, so she wanted to see what was so funny. She asked what was going on, and my friend, completely mortified, explained what we were doing. Her mom walked over to the bed and asked me if what we were doing was consensual, to which I replied yes. She nodded and asked her daughter if she made sure my ties weren’t too tight and cutting off circulation. She said no, and I agreed. She smiled softly and said “okay, as long as no one is getting hurt, have fun and be safe, okay.” She tickled my sides briefly, making me squeal, and then left the room, closing the door behind her. It took us a couple of minutes to get over the nerves and shakes, but eventually my friend tickled me for another 20 minutes before letting me go. We got snacks and went to bed but it was really embarrassing.
© Copyright 2023 AlexMac0404 (alexmac0404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2304860-True-Tickling-Experience-1