*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305040-The-Spa
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2305040
a muscle growth story
THE SPA

Bella was feeling so down on herself. Because of all the weight she had put on in the last eight years. Going from 168lbs. to 300lbs. having gained over 130lbs. do to forced inactivity from a severe illness. Even though she had recovered she still just couldn't seem to manage to lose the weight dieting just didn't work!
Her husband Dave was still the same weight and physical build he was eight years ago. When they first met he had always been pretty strong with a nice body. He had always made her so hot when they made love. He knew just how to arouse her and she him. So much did she arouse him that after a few years he developed, or should I say grew (at least his cock did) the way she had gained weight being over ten inches when hard and very thick after eight years. Dave tried to tell her that her weight wasn't a turnoff and it didn't matter! No matter how much he tried to both tell her and show her. By trying to make love to her she just wouldn't let him tell he was just trying to fuck her because he felt sorry for her. Bella had even gone so far as accusing him of wanting to be with someone else! Which wasn't true at all it was her lashing out at him because she thought he saw her as she was seeing herself (fat and old).
After so much fighting over the way, she saw herself. Bella realized it was all her and if she didn't do something to lose the weight and get her figure back. Their marriage was doomed! So she broke down crying and told him how sorry she was for treating him the way she'd been and why. Dave just hugged her and told her he would be supportive of whatever she decided she needed to do to feel good again.
Bella began looking for an answer to her problem. She sat down at her laptop and went on the Net to begin her search. After searching for weeks she found a Spa in the Bahamas that guaranteed to put you in the best shape of your life no matter what your current physical condition or age. The Spa requires a commitment of one year's stay at their Spa for you to get that guarantee. The Spa's one-year stay was very expensive one hundred thousand dollars paid in advance and signing a contract agreeing not to leave or have any visitors for the length of your stay for treatment. Bella begged him please honey I really want to do this!
Dave tried to reason with her telling her that it wasn't the money it was the thought of a year apart! I don't know. Bella cried, "Please oh please we can talk every day on the computer and when I'm done after a year I know our marriage will be so great! Not to mention I'll be in the best shape of my life! When you see me get off the plane you will hardly believe your eyes!" Hugging him and kissing him she whispers in his ear, "The first thing I'm going to do when I get back is give you the best fuck you ever had! The first time we're alone I mean no matter where we are!"
Dave, "Bella you already gave me the best fuck of my life but if that's what you want to do. Get it set up, and tell me when you're going and who to write the check to."
Bella, "God I love you!" she hugs him tightly before saying, "Make the check out to Beautiful Strong Life Spa or you can pay online as soon as you pay I leave the next day they have a private jet. You just drive me to the airport and one year from then you'll pick me up at the airport I'll fly home on their jet or first class whatever I decide when it's time to come home."
Dave, "Wow I guess you had a better pack."
Bella, "Just taking my laptop and what I'm wearing they supply all clothing since I'll be changing sizes constantly before I finish! I'll video chat every day on my laptop, okay baby?"
Dave, "Sure um that sounds great." Staring at the floor he says, "Guess I'll go to bed so I can get up to take you to the airport okay?"
Bella, "Don't be sad my love I'm so going to make up for every minute I'm gone the day I get back and every day after too! Think about it honey when I get done the first time we make love it will be like I'm a virgin you're going to have to stretch my pussy out so I can fit that monster cock inside remember how long it took when you first got bigger!"
Dave smiles, "Yes I remember."
Bella, "Well I'm going to be even tighter than I was then!"
Dave, "But you can take me no problem now!"
Bella, "After a year of no sex I'll be so tight you'll have a hard time fitting your finger in me let alone that Anaconda between your legs!"
Dave, "Hey but after a year of no you I'll shrink and I'll fit in easy even maybe I will be smaller than my finger!"
Bella, "Oh no you won't I'll be showing you every day as I change and we'll be able to have video sex in chat and I want you to show me how big you are every time we chat okay?"
Dave, "Okay."
Bella, "You promise?"
Dave, "I promise."
Dave drove her to the Airport and kissed her goodbye. Bella hugged him and promised to go online at around 10 PM after she got settled.
Bella was greeted by her trainer when she arrived at the Spa. He introduced himself as James he was 6'3" and looked like the Nordic god Thor he must weigh over 300lbs. all muscle. Bella stared at his huge muscles unable to speak she was so awed by his muscularity! He snapped her out of her trance by asking is something wrong.
Bella, "Oh no I was just thinking you must have worked out for years and started very young to get so ripped but you're young and that's when it's not as hard to be in shape you know what I mean?"
James, "Oh I do know what you mean but I'm not young I'm 53 Bella."
Bella exclaimed, "Really I'm shocked no way!"
James, "Oh yes 53, and I've only been working out for 3 years now I started when I came here just like you're doing I was so fat too! He laughed!
Bella, "No way!"
James, "Way I was almost 400lbs. all fat with a huge gut!" he poses flexing to show the results.
Bella, "Wow instead of going home you stayed and became a trainer?"
James, "Everyone who completes a year here at the Spa is asked if they would like to stay as a trainer.
Bella, you will be asked when you finish."
Bella, "Really do they pay you?"
James, "Oh yes they pay you and it pays very well but not everyone wants to be a trainer LOL! Anyway let's get you settled so we can get you started! This is your suite." showing her a huge luxury bedroom that looked at the beach.
Bella, "Wow it's beautiful a kitchen I thought you guys would control my diet?
James, "Nope the only control we take is we stock your pantry and fridge you can eat as much as you want and anytime you want!"
Bella started checking out her fridge seeing it was filled with fresh fruits veggies chicken beef eggs even five kinds of ice cream! She exclaimed, "Wow if I eat all this I'll be even fatter than I am already LOL!"
James, "You let us worry that your workout program will keep your body on track to accomplish your goal. You will notice there are no mirrors or scales in your room."
Bella, "No I hadn't but why?"
James, "There are none anywhere at the Spa except at the clinic where we will weigh you today and take your measurements after that we will not do it again until you have been here six months. Your final measurements and weight will be taken when we are finished reshaping you on your last day."
Bella, "Okay you're the boss where do I start?"
James, "Follow me to the clinic." As soon as they arrive at the clinic she is weighed 302lbs. 42FF-46-44 biceps 13.5" forearms 12" thighs 20" calves 14" The man at the clinic wrote all her vitals down thanked her and told her he had everything he needed and he'd see her in six months. Taking Bella back to her room he says see you in the morning at 5 am you'll find a swimsuit sneakers sweats tee shirts etc. In your closet wear shorts t-shirt and sneakers in the morning okay I will see you then and welcome.
Bella replies, "Thank you." Shutting the door she decides to shower going online to chat with Dave. Sitting on her bed eating ice cream wearing a shirt supplied by the Spa that had, "Beautiful Strong Spa" printed across her chest and a pair of shorts that surprisingly fit her perfectly. Just as she took the last bite of ice cream setting the empty bowl on the night stand and seeing that it was 10:10 pm she opened her laptop turned it on and opened the video chat logs onto her account Busty Bella waiting for Warlock-Dave to log on. She doesn't have to wait long before her laptop chimes with a request from Warlock-Dave asking wants to chat. She accepts waiting to see his face on screen....
After a couple of minutes, Dave's smiling face appears asking, "Can you see me?"
Bella, "Yes I can see you! God, I miss you, Dave!"
Dave, "God I miss you too Bella!"
Bella pulls up her shirt and shakes her big tits for Dave squeezing them together and pinching her hard nipples teasingly! Before saying, "Okay I showed you mine now you show me that monster!"
Dave, "Wow the twins look great! Um okay, you are alone right?"
Bella, "Of course I am silly! Show me!" suddenly her screen is filled with his ten-inch hard cock growing thicker right before her eyes as he strokes it for her admiration. She responds in kind pointing her webcam at her pussy so she can give Dave a good view of her fingering her pussy as she makes herself very wet asking, "Can you hear how wet you made me Dave listen to my pussy!" putting the microphone close so he can hear how wet she is saying, "God Dave you always make me so wet!" after some intense online video sex she goes to bed wondering what her day will be like tomorrow what kinds of exercises she will be doing...
Waking to her alarm at 4:30 am she puts on her swimsuit a two-piece bikini thinking God just look at that gut! Glad I have a shirt to cover it up slipping on her shorts over the scant bikini bottoms and putting on her trainers just as a knock at the door makes her jump up running to answer the door. Opening the door she sees James wearing a Speedo displaying his incredibly ripped muscular body bigger than any bodybuilder she'd ever seen! James simply says, "Good morning ready to go?"
Bella exclaims, "Wow are we going swimming?"
James answers, "Yes we are but first you will need to take these two pills. They help you with your training don't worry you'll only have to take them this once. They will begin working as you swim you ready?"
Bella, "Yes sir I'm ready!" She takes the pills from James along with a bottle of water to wash them down and pops them into her mouth swallows them down with a drink from the bottle caps it sits down saying, "Okay let's go!" he leads her down to the beach the water making soft crashing sounds as it washes up the sand.
James, "See that buoy the one way out there with the flashing red light yup that's the one we will swim out to it and back ready?"
Bella, "There is no way I can swim to that let alone back that must be at least two miles out are you nuts!"
James, "Don't worry I'll be with you if you can't do it we will stop okay you'll be surprised after you're in the water."
Bella skeptically says, "Well alright I guess." Taking off her shirt shorts and shoes she wades into the surf letting out a scream, "Oh my God that is cold!" without another word she dives into the water and starts swimming like an Olympic swimmer striking out for the buoy half way back from the buoy she realizes how far she just swam almost three miles and she wasn't even tired! James called to her, "See I told you that you'd do it!" swimming up next to her so that they swam together for the last mile matching each other stroke for stroke making it quickly to the beach and getting to their feet as they walked out of the surf and onto the beach. Bella can't help asking, "How'd I do that?"
James, "The pills you took."
Bella, "Wow those are some pills!"
James, "You have no idea..." Before she knows it she is lifting weights for eight hours non-stop before being dropped off back at her suite. Going through the door she is so hungry she goes straight to the kitchen and stuffs herself with anything she can find to eat! Eating more food than she has ever eaten at one time in her entire life! Finally full she just makes it to her bed and passes out only waking up when James knocks at her door the next day.
She thinks oh God I didn't chat with Dave shit! Before she realizes it she has repeated her swimming four miles and eight hours of weight lifting non-stop for not just a few days but for almost four months! My God, where did those months go? She wonders as she sends a message to Dave telling him how sorry she is for not chatting or even letting him know she is alright! He must be so worried and frantic that he hasn't replied yet she sends another message before realizing he is at work and won't get her messages until he gets home. Just have to wait for him to get home and get online so we can chat. God, I wonder what I look like now I have not even thought about it after all this time wow! She begins looking at herself noticing right off her gut is gone not just gone but in its place, she has an eight-pack set of abs! Oh my God her tits looked bigger than when she was pregnant! Looking, and feeling so tight and full the twins must be like a double G or bigger! Her bikini top just barely fits over her enormous breasts her jutting nipples poking out through the tightly stretched fabric of her bikini top. Dave is going to love how much bigger the twins are that's for sure! Hefting one of her huge breasts in each hand. While doing this she notices her bulging biceps and ripped forearms releasing her hold of her breasts she holds up her right arm and flexes her biceps watching in amazement as it forms into a ripped mountain of bulging muscle! Thinking, "Oh jeez I bet my arms are bigger than Dave's now! Oh my goodness he hasn't seen or heard from me in four months! On top of being so worried he must be so hurt too I hope he isn't mad or worse God knows he has every right to be! I'm turning on my laptop at 9:00 pm after I finish my lifting I'll shower brush out my hair put on my bikini so I can model it for him. I'll start our chat video wearing my biggest shirt over it so he doesn't see my six-pack abs and especially don't want him to see how huge my boobs are now I want to really surprise him. I bet he's going to blow his load when I take off this shirt and show him how humungous my boobs are now! I sure wish I had a mirror so I knew just exactly what he was going to see. Well, I guess he will have to tell me (Laughing) at the thought. It's almost 9:30 pm and no Dave damn! About to give up at 10:00 pm her laptop chimes Dave is on!
Dave, "Hi long time everything alright? Spa wouldn't tell me anything I was getting really worried you there?"
Bella blurts out, "I'm here can you see me?" Dave, "Oh yes you look great can you see me?" Bella, "Oh yes I can see you God I am so sorry that I have not been in contact with you honey I've been doing nothing but exercising swimming four miles a day lifting weights eight hours a day non-stop I spend every waking hour working out!" Dave says, "Wow you must be getting really strong huh Bella I've missed you so much! I'm just glad to see you!" Bella replies, "Me too but just wait till I show you how much bigger my boobs are now I know how much you love big tits!" Dave says, "Can't see much with you wearing that big shirt you have on!" Bella grins before saying, "Oh sorry I have my swimsuit on underneath let me take it off for ya honey."
Pulling her shirt up over her head as she takes it off Dave first sees totally ripped six-pack abs before she finishes revealing her humungous breasts double the size they were the day she left! Her hard jutting nipples stood out through the tightly stretched material that barely covered them her bikini top on the brink of popping off! Throwing her shirt to the floor she asks, "Well what do you think?" hearing only silence she gets worried and asks again. Thinking the worst she blurts out, "My boobs are too big you don't like them that's it isn't it and my arms are too big and muscular!"
Snapping out of his state of shock at his wife's incredible tits combined with her awesome six-pack abs he finally manages to answer, "God no I love them why they are just enormous so full and firm that bikini top barely covers your nipples is it cold there. What was that about your arms being too big and muscular?"
"Oh, nothing my arms are just more toned and a bit bigger is all," Bella says.
Dave smiles saying, "Oh really I hadn't noticed I was zoned in on those huge melons hanging over that washboard tummy wow! So let me see those arms I want to see how toned they are and just how much is a bit bigger so come on Baby Doll flex those biceps for me!"
Bella says, "Oh you don't want to see them yet wouldn't you rather see them." she turns around bending over and showing her tight round ass!
Dave, "Wow fucking wow God wow!" he exclaims loudly his eyes as big as saucers.
Bella, "You like my ass I take it I'll just take that as a yes." She giggles.
Dave, "Oh yes very much but I still want to see you flex those arms I bet they're pretty impressive if they are as big and ripped as your shoulders which I wouldn't have noticed if I didn't know how huge the twins are now and thought they were the same size as they used to be your shoulders would look massive why I bet they are wider than mine now huh. So let me see those biceps (he teases) oh come on Baby Doll please oh pretty please!"
Bella, "Okay I'll show you but you said you didn't care if my arms got bigger than yours remember?"
He quickly replies, "Yes I remember so show me now I want to see them really bad I know they must look incredible flex them huge for me Baby Doll!" inspired by his being so excited at the idea of her having huge muscular arms she decides to give him her best effort and pumps her arms several times before striking a double biceps pose flexing her arms as huge as she can for him asking, "Can you see?"
Dave, "Move back a little now that's better I can see Holy shit Bella! A bit bigger more like a lot bigger wow Bella your arms are massive way bigger than mine just look at those ripped mountain peaks pump them up Baby Doll flex them as big as you can please!"
Bella asks, "You like them?" still pumping them up bigger and bigger as he asked feeling her arms so tight from being pumped full of blood that she has to really work hard to get her massive swollen arms to bend as she flexes for Dave even she is amazed at how massive and huge her bulging biceps look as she flexes them for him!
Dave, "Wow I love them Bella I wish I could feel them are they as hard as they look?" in answer to his question, she began flexing as hard as she could making her softball-sized bicep split popping a baseball-sized peak on top growing and so big they both gasped in surprise! Upon seeing this all he could say was, "My God Bella it must be over 19" Wow!"
Bella asks, "What are yours Dave I know mine are bigger but not that much bigger how big are yours?"
Dave, "Mine are not even close to being as big as yours Bella mine are only 13" like six inches smaller than yours are wow when you get home we are going to have to arm wrestle I don't think I'll be able to beat you as easy as I used to I think I'll have my work cut out for me when we arm wrestle huh."
Bella, "Oh you can probably still beat me easily mine are all show."
Dave, "I don't know about that how much do you do curls with?"
Bella, "Hmm couldn't tell you the weight the machines are set by the trainer he never tells me and says I don't need to know."
Dave, "I see wonder how we might find out?"
Bella, "Hey wait a second the coffee table is marble, and it's three inches thick three feet wide, and five feet long what do you think it weighs?"
Dave, "Oh maybe about 200 lbs. or more why?"
Bella, "I'll try to pick it up if I can and curl it wouldn't that give you an idea of how much I can curl."
Dave, "Smart girl go for it!"
Bella hesitantly grabs hold of the table in the middle and picks it up saying, "Hey it must be fake marble it doesn't seem heavy at all see!" curling the table 20 times fast real fast then presses it over her head and casually tosses it down causing a thunderous noise shaking the whole room! Saying, "Ops it didn't feel that heavy oh my goodness!
Dave, "Holy Fuck all Baby Doll you are stronger than you look that's amazing because you look really strong LOL!"
Bella says, "Well I think I'm as muscular as I wanna get lover I just wanted to get my figure back not huge muscles but since you love them I call that a bonus to the new figure I'll just tell them I'm ready to go home I don't my muscles any bigger okay Dave?"

Dave replies, "You signed a contract agreeing to stay a full year you have 8 months left Baby Doll maybe you should talk to them and see what they say."
Bella thinks for a moment saying, "I guess you're right Lover maybe I should talk to them first and see what they say I'll speak to my trainer first thing in the morning okay?"
Dave, "I agree and you can let me know what they tell you on here tomorrow okay? So how about you do a few poses for me before you go flexing those big bulging muscles please?"
Bella, "Oh you'd like me to do some poses flexing my new big muscles for ya well okay but I can only do a few before I have to go. Here goes!" she strikes an incredible double biceps pose holds it for a minute before going to a side biceps pose to a pose holding her wrist behind her back to show off her thick triceps finishing off by flexing her massive quads for him. Asking, "There how was that Dave?"
Dave, "Wow that was amazing Bella!"
Bella blushes still out of breath from her efforts and says, "I almost think you'd like me to make them bigger Dave do you?"
Dave shyly says, "Only if you wanted to I think you look amazing now! I just want you happy and to come home soon okay."
Bella gets thoughtful saying, "I guess a little bigger wouldn't hurt anything since it turns you on so much is that okay with you lover?"
Dave, "Wow Bella really yes it's okay with God I love you so much!"
Bella, "I love you too so we agree I make my muscles a little bigger I'll talk to you tomorrow night love you bye!" still a little surprised by Dave's reaction to her big muscles and a bit turned on by it, well more than a little turned her on a lot! To her surprise, she liked the idea of making them bigger. She had to talk to James about this in the morning she decided before going to shower off before going to bed. She ran her hands all over her new muscular body in the shower feeling how big and hard her muscles had become rippling beneath her soft skin the way they bulged with her slightest movement how her huge swollen biceps pushed her giant breasts together without her trying LOL! Finally finishing her shower having made herself even hornier now she thought to herself as she toweled off wishing she had a mirror to see if her body was as pumped up huge as it felt! All her new muscles felt swollen tight her arms looked just huge to her even bigger now than when she was flexing for Dave! God I wish he could see me like this feel me like this she thought as she lay down. Fingering herself imagining it was Dave doing her as she brought herself to orgasm and fell asleep. When she woke up she could tell by how light it was James would be there to get her soon so she rushed to get ready only she found her swimsuit just barely fit being almost too small to tie it together in front she got it but she'd better not take a deep breath or it would burst than to her surprise, her biggest shirt the one she wore last night to hide her bust was now way too small not just for her chest but even smaller on her upper arms oh dear she had it pulled over her head but it wasn't about to stretch enough to allow her arms to fit they just ripped out and the bottom of the shirt just covered her nipples when James knocked on her door. Frustrated from fighting with her clothes she yelled, "James I'm having some problems with fitting into my clothes can you let yourself in please!" letting himself in the first thing he sees is Bella trying to squeeze into a way too small shirt ripping apart he quickly goes and helps pull it off her and steps back to see Bella her muscles all much bigger than when he last saw her as she took a deep breath her bikini top suddenly burst open allowing her huge breasts to bounce free! Bella blushes exclaiming, "Can you see what my problem is?"
James stares for a moment before saying, "Yes we need to get you a new swimsuit and some clothes that fit you properly I'll be right back!" turning and running out her door to get her some new clothes.
Bella didn't have a chance to say anything else to him as he ran off to get her new clothes. Upon his return with his arms full of new clothes for her he quickly handed her a new bikini to put on and sat several shirts shorts and sweats on her bed in assorted much larger sizes telling her everything there should be a perfect fit to even baggy on her if she wanted the fit to be roomy lol! Let me know if the suit doesn't fit right.
Bella put on the new bikini surprised that it fit perfectly she then grabbed a shirt a pulled it on over her top it fit nicely not tight anywhere pulled on a pair of shorts that fit a little tight over her quads but not too tight putting on her shoes she walked out to where James waited. Bella said, "Thanks these fit much better but I wanted to talk to you about this too I have grown so muscular not that I'm complaining I'm just worried about getting too muscular if you know what I mean a little bigger is alright but not my gaining as much as I have already again I'd be bigger than you if that happened and I don't want that!"
James thought about what she said before saying, "Of course, you wouldn't I'll just speak to the doctors about it and they will adjust your workouts to make sure you only gain a little more muscle size if any okay?"
Bella thinks for a moment before saying, "Well okay when do my work-outs change?"
James, "Now come with me!" he takes her by the hand leading her to the same building she was weighed and measured in when she arrived he took her to a room much like the one she was weighed and measured in the first time he told her to wait here the doctor would be right in. When the doctor arrived he took her vitals and then asked her to take off her shirt and shorts so she could leave her bikini on please step on the scale which she did(he didn't tell her she weighed 247lbs) He then told her to flex her right and left arm for him to measure she did(he didn't tell her they measured 21" and her forearms measured 16") after taking many more measurements than before she was finally told she could go back to her training her work-outs had been updated to her needs her trainer would be along to get her shortly enjoy your stay. Soon after James came to take her to her new work-out program he led her back out of the building to the beach where she usually swam 4.5 miles every day only from now on she would be swimming twice that she was to swim 9 miles 2 miles freestyle 2nd 2 miles breaststroke as fast as she could 3rd 2 miles backstroke again fast as she can and the last 3 miles butterfly stroke as fast as she can hearing this she was shocked asking, "How is my swimming twice as many miles going to keep me from gaining heaps more muscle?"
James explained, "You see swimming further is more cardio and will give a more lean type of muscle not as bulky as from weight lifting."
Bella thought I guess that makes sense saying, "Alright I guess do I start now?" with a nod from James she took off her shirt and shorts and walked out into the water diving in and swimming as fast as she could finishing her first 2 miles in a flash windmilling through the next 2 miles in a unbelievable pace the same for the next 2 miles and finishing her last miles as her new trainer watched in amazed wonder at this woman cutting through the water like a speedboat!
Never had Ms. Lee seen anyone swim so fast before she was eager to see what this woman looked like she had already been told she had unheard-of muscular gains in her first four months over seven inches to upper arms the doctor told her but still it was hard to believe until she saw Bella walking out of the surf up the beach towards her. She could not believe what she saw the woman walking towards her was over six feet tall with powerfully muscled shoulders almost four feet wide from which hung huge bulging muscular arms that didn't touch her sides as her wide lats pushed them out she had enormous breasts that seemed to defy gravity her abs like cobblestones and OMG her quads were thick as tree trunks only deeply cut and defined she had turned her back to Ms. Lee while drying of allowing her to see the wide "V" of her back rippling with bulging muscles! Well for once the doctor wasn't telling me the truth this woman is much bigger than what he told me she was I'll make my own guess at her measurements while I'm training her. For now I need to introduce myself to her walking up to where Bella was fighting with her shirt once again trying to fit her swollen upper arms into the sleeves pulling and stretching them as much as she could finally managing to fit them over her swollen biceps and triceps the rest of her shirt fit over her boobs except her wide lats pulled it tightly across her breasts after it was on she let out a disgusted sigh as looked up at the woman standing in front of her with a mildly amused look on her face. Ms. Lee said, "You look like you are having a hell of a time fitting into that shirt it may have fit before you did that amazing swim but not after I'm amazed you got it on but I think you need a larger size I'm Ms. Lee your new trainer that is really too small!"
Bella a bit mad by Ms. Lee stating the obvious flexes her arms and back hard making her shirt explode into tatters of confetti floating down around her saying, "Ya think LOL!"
Ms. Lee, "Yes I do oh my I do indeed LOL! Now I am here to help you become more flexible I teach Yoga and if you are ready to begin we can start now okay?"
Bella, "Sure why not!" she is immediately put through all manner of stretching most of which seemed impossible for her to do but after four hours of it she felt like a limp noddle just as she was thinking she was done James showed up with new weight training for her which took another four hours by the time she got back to her room she was exhausted just managing to send a message to Dave telling him everything was fine she'd talk to him tomorrow night. Only just like the last time she was up doing her work-outs and thought it had only been a week since she talked to Dave but when she looked at the date on her laptop she freaked it had been almost six months since she talked to Dave her mind reeled as she realized what happened sending a urgent message to Dave she knew she had a few hours wait before he would be on. So I wonder what I look like now pulling her shirt off over her head and slipping her shorts off so she could get a better look at herself the first thing she noticed was her breasts had doubled in size sticking out about 2.5' from her chest when she went to grab hold of her breasts to heft them she got her first look at her un flexed upper arms and it took her breath away! She slowly raised her right arm holding it straight out in front of her amazed by size of it covered with thick vascular meaty muscles she had not even flexed yet and her upper arm was much bigger than it was flexed when she showed Dave slowly she began to flex her enormous right arm watching it swell as she did growing to the size of a soccer ball splitting with a softball than again with a baseball she could touch the top of her giant biceps with her fingers of her right hand it had to be the biggest flexed biceps she'd ever seen thinking wait a second let me see if pulling off her bikini top she wrapped it around her huge right biceps thinking my chest was 40" when I got here so my top has to be 46 or more now loosely tied the strings together okay here goes she starts to flex her massive right arm until she feels it getting tighter around her flexed biceps stopping not wanting to ruin her bikini top at least I know it's over 40" OMG what did I just say 40" that's twice the size it was grrrrrr well wait until I talk to Dave I hope he still likes me having big huge muscles OMG he's going to think me a freak......Just then she hears her laptop chime Dave's on she rushes to accept his chat request only covering the webcam so he can't see her yet. Dave asks, "Ya there I can't see you!"
Bella, "Yes I'm here Dave but I am afraid to let you see me now because my muscles have grown so huge I don't want you to think I'm a freak!" she starts crying.
Dave, "Don't cry I would never think you a freak no matter how big your muscles were so please stop crying and show me remember I told you your having big muscles turned me on so show me please!"
Bella, "You really think my huge muscles will turn you on well okay I'll show you okay here goes!" pulling her shirt off the webcam so he can see her the first thing he sees is her giant bare breasts then her beautiful face. Dave, "Your tits look huge I love them your face is even more beautiful than I remember so let me see one of those big powerful biceps flexed Baby Doll please!" for a moment his screen is filled with the biggest most ripped biceps he'd ever seen! She says, "Okay did ya see it?"
Dave, "Wow was that your flexed biceps I saw that was amazing Baby Doll can I see it again with you a little further back from the camera so I can see it all and you please I'm so turned on right now please show me more!" Bella can't believe he's really turned on by her massive bicep but does as he asked moving back from the camera so he can see her flexing her right arm for him. Dave exclaims, "OMFG Baby Doll your arm is so incredibly huge God I wish I could feel it I bet you're so fucking strong too OMG Baby Doll I just came! I bet when you get home if we arm wrestle you'd totally win I'd have no chance!!!"
Bella, "Did you say you just orgasmed from looking at my massively muscled right arm flexing seriously?"
Dave, "Seriously I swear is okay that I did I couldn't help it Baby Doll..."
Bella, "Of course it's okay you silly man I made these huge for you knowing that I made you cum from seeing them is making me so wet too!"
Bella gave her long blond hair a shake and did a happy dance before giving her trainers a quick wink and giving her muscles a good stretch to release some of the tension from her dealing with her trainers. Bella needed to keep her calm if she was going to get to the beach for her swim to the boat that would take her to the mainland. All she had to do was walk down this path (which is about a MILE LONG!) at the end of the path walk across the beach without anyone asking too many questions, dive in the water swim the two miles to the boat! Then talk to the two men aboard and convince them I've just finished my training shouldn't find that hard to believe after one good look at me!
Bella thinks to herself, "Wow when I think of everything it sure seems like a lot of stuff in my way! Only I don't care let them try to stop me anyone who tries will end up like my trainers!" the thought of what she'd done to them brought a smile to her face......
It was an uneventful stroll down the path to the beach only saw one other person who waved telling her she looked incredible and really should think about staying on as a trainer not often that someone comes here and gets a body like yours.
Bella blushed before she replied, "Thank you nice of you to say that about me only I could never be a trainer I don't like telling people what to do ya know? Besides I can't wait to get home to my husband so I can show him the new me!"
The Lady on the beach said, "Oh I understand completely I bet you can't wait to see the look on his face. Just looking at you I bet it will be priceless has he seen you yet?"
Chapter Two is her reply.
Bella replied, "Why yes he has but I'm sure seeing in person will be much more impressive than seeing me on a webcam. Besides, last time we spoke he told me he couldn't wait to feel my new big muscles! "After a moment of silence Bella said, "Was very nice talking to you but I really have to go I have a long swim to the boat nice meeting you." without a backward glance Bella started off down the path covering the last fifty feet almost at a run as she reached the water she just dived in starting her swim out to the boat swimming faster then she'd ever swam before still hearing the ladies words ringing in her ears, "If he can't wait to feel those huge muscles of yours girl I believe you're in for some serious muscle worship you've got to be the most muscular woman I've ever seen here, or anywhere else hope you enjoy being a Goddess you sure look like one bye.".

Chapter Three The swim to the boat.
Bella cut through the water like a speedboat it seemed she had no sooner started swimming towards the boat and, she was there! Swimming the two miles to the boat in less than four minutes being in such a hurry to get on board she began climbing up the anchor chain pulling herself up and over the side of the boat in one smooth motion landing on the front deck with a loud thud! Her massive body impacted the boat so hard that the whole thing shuddered!

The two men on the boat couldn't help noticing the soaking wet mountain of muscle that was Bella standing in the middle of the main deck. Her huge powerful muscles swelled and bulged as she breathed in and out. Her wet clothes what was left of them were stretched to their limits or only tattered pieces remained! This did little to hide Bella's huge muscular body it only served to make her look even sexier in her string bikini which showed through her wet shirt and shorts making the two men stare at her drinking in her huge breasts accented by her muscular curves.
Bella started ripping off what was left of her shirt and shorts giving the two men a strip show until she finally noticed them standing there. Bent over at the waist fixing her bikini top she looked up at the two men who were staring at her cleavage as she pushed her giant breasts together making them fit back into her top. Smiling at them batting her eyelashes she said, "Hi guys hope I didn't scare you guys jumping onto your boat like I did, hope you don't mind but I really needed to fix my top! As you can see......" using her bulging biceps to squeeze her big breasts together as she spoke.
In unison, the two men replied, "No mam you're fine (under their breath very fine!) just startled us we didn't know anyone was leaving the island today..." staring at her awaiting an answer.

Chapter Four Bella meets the deckhands.
Bella smiled as she stood up straight stretching and flexing in a most sensual way saying, "Oh I'm sorry they probably didn't expect me to make it to the boat so fast few people can swim as fast as me they will be calling soon I'm sure." walking towards them she could feel how intimidated they were by her, both of them knowing she was by far the most powerful person on board! A man making them feel that way would have been alright, but a woman causing them to feel this way was not something either one wanted or liked.
Both men stared wide-eyed at Bella not only because she was the biggest most ripped person man or woman they had ever seen! Bella had to be the sexiest woman either of them ever saw in her string bikini! Her curves stretched the bikini to its obvious limits! Never could ever remember seeing such giant perfect breasts perched on top of so much Amazon muscle standing out over a foot from her washboard abs! Her wide womanly hips were so inviting that neither could take their eyes off her huge wet body standing there in front of them fixing her bikini, powerful muscles bulged and rippled with her slightest movements! Bella's giant muscular body pumped up to incredible size from her two-mile swim to the boat.
Bella snapped them out of their trance asking, "Hey do guys have a towel I could use to dry off maybe something I can put on over my bikini getting kind of cold here."
Paul the first mate the bigger of the two replied, "Oh sure sorry about that! Tom go get the lady a towel grab her a sweatshirt too, hurry up about it!" Tom the second mate hurried off below deck to fetch her towel and a shirt.

Chapter five; A plane to catch!
Returning quickly from below deck with a towel and shirt which he offered to Bella as soon as he came on deck a sheepish grin on his face as he said, "Here is the towel you asked for I brought you a shirt too but, I'm not sure if it will fit you it was the biggest one we had...." handing them to her he tried not to make eye contact to avoid humiliating himself by staring at her.
Bella took the items offered to her trying not to laugh at his obvious shyness/discomfort" putting her right index finger under his chin lifting his face up so he was looking into hers only to see her lovely smile before she said, "Thank you for the towel sweetie as far as the shirt goes thank you for your efforts I'm sure it will be fine I always have trouble finding a shirt to fit over the twins especially now after finishing my time here at The Spa! OMG! I had always thought I had big boobs before coming here compared to now I guess I was flat you guys have seen heaps of women that trained here do they all finish with a pair like mine? Huge I mean LOL" Drying herself off with the towel she fights with the shirt pulling and stretching it to get it to fit over her huge tits but no amount of stretching would make the sleeves fit over her massive arms! So she just ripped them off! Wrapping her waist-length blond-gray hair in her towel in that way women do looking herself, over then doing some finishing touches like ripping out the collar to make room for her thickly muscled neck and traps not to mention show just a bit of cleavage!
Chapter Six How do I look?
Both men just stood there staring at her dumbfounded! Bella forgot all about having to convince them about anything! Just burst out laughing at the sight of them, she forgot about all that had happened all she could do was laugh clapping her hands together and slapping her thighs with tears rolling down her cheeks!
In unison, the men said, "What's so funny?" both looking completely confused,
Bella getting control replied, "Oh I'm sorry I've just never had two good-looking guys stare at me like that before.....speechless! Okay, which one was it my huge tits or my massive muscles? OMG! You boys I'm too big is that it? They told me I'm one of if not the biggest (most muscular) woman to finish please tell me the truth if I was your wife coming home from here how'd you feel?"
Paul the biggest and oldest of the two spoke first saying, "Well I'll answer the first question you asked first about the other ladies having boobs as big as yours when they finish. Many of them leave here very well endowed but I can honestly say you have the biggest most perfect breasts I've ever seen how about you Tom?"
Tom still nodding his head in agreement blurts out, "Without question wow!"
Bella blushes crimson saying, "Really?" hearing this causes her whole body to glow making her already erect nipples stand out even more like two huge nuggets poking out almost a full inch! Without thinking she draws their eyes from her nipples by doing a double biceps pose asking, "What about these boys are too big?"
Chapter Seven Too Big
Again in unison, they answer, "OMG! Bella, they're simply massive only so sexy, so very sexy the way your muscles fit together so powerful so balanced......"
Stunned by the response all she can say is, "OMG! Really and either of you would want to have your wife look like this? You'd want to have sex with me......" looking at them realizing what she'd just said.
Together they blurt out, "Can we!" suddenly blushing at her being so forward!
Bella very turned on by this blushes saying shyly, "As much as I want to I'm sorry guys but I'm married and just need you guys to get me to the Airport to make my flight so I can see my husband he said he can't wait to feel my new muscles ya know I made my body like this for him.." a pleading look on her lovely face.
Paul gives a quick answer, "Yes you're as good as there! Prepare to shove off Tom!
Tom, "Aye aye sir!" salutes setting about his duties getting underway.
Bella dances with joy! After a few minutes says, "I can't thank you two enough if there is anything I can do other than sex name it okay.." almost regretting her offer she waits for the answer.
No quick reply from them for a long time until Paul yells out we are almost there! Oh as to what you asked, "We were wondering if you'd mind doing a few poses for us...maybe topless if that's too much we understand....Um could we feel you flex your bicep maybe?" waiting for an answer in silence hoping they did not offend her.
Bella smiling replies, "Oh my goodness is that all of course I will guys, how much time do I have before we arrive?"
Chapter Eight; Posing!
Paul shouts out, "Maybe twenty minutes Bella."
Bella, "Great can you see me from there or can you put it on auto-pilot or something?"
Paul, "I'll put on the auto-pilot for fifteen minutes set it to kill the engines to remind me to take the controls to make sure we get you to your plane on time I'm going to personally drive you in the company limo as soon as we dock our way of thanking you Bella!" making a grand bow when he finished.
Bella grinned as she curtsied in return feeling a rush of excitement at the thought of posing for two young hot guys! Taking a moment to take a good look at Paul and Tom for the first time almost took her breath away they were model looking both obvious Spa creations Paul was six feet six inches tall with rippling ebony muscles Bob Marley dreads and the most beautiful green eyes she'd ever seen God how'd she miss those eyes! Tom wasn't as tall maybe an inch shorter than her only he could have stepped right off a Viking warship with his shoulder-length red hair sky blue eyes and short cropped beard a red-haired Thor OMG! She had to ask, "You two are not just having a laugh at an old lady asking me to pose like this? Making me think you'd want to feel me flex my bicep........."
Before she said another word both of them began talking at once saying things like how sexy her body looked and how impressive her muscular size was while still only making her womanly curves fuller than ever both told her he'd give a year's pay to be able to just touch one of her perfect breasts.

Chapter Nine Enlightenment!
Inspired by the sincerity of their words and the arousal exuding from them both she made her way to the main deck pulling off her shirt as she walked feeling herself growing moist as her thick powerful thighs rubbed together her swelling muscles making her bikini bottoms slide up in between her ass cheeks arousing her even more sending electricity to every muscle in her body making her tingle all over never had she felt anything so erotic! She could feel her every muscle fiber swelling larger with every beat of her heart! Feeling her huge muscles growing bigger by the second she shook the towel from her long graying blond hair letting it fall across her massive shoulders down her rippling back going to rest across her muscular bulging ass as she reached the center of the deck her magnificent body only covered by her string bikini which was about to burst as her body swelled larger and larger! The men yelled, screamed, and clapped in approval, unable to believe what they saw. Suddenly Bella so aroused by her effect on these two handsome men struck the most incredible double biceps pose either had ever seen! Her rippling biceps bulged to mind-blowing proportions first forming a base the size of a soccer ball and splitting into a softball before incredibly splitting again to form a baseball-sized half cap thick veins appeared crossing over her giant arms one vein as thick as a pencil went right across the peak of each arm letting out a primal scream as she-crab flexed sending her top flying off exposing her humongous beach ball sized breasts nipples so hard they could cut glass!
Bella growls in a voice like smoked glass, "How am I doing boys play some music PLEASE! No man but my husband has ever seen my bare breasts pretty big huh! OMG! I'm so horny need to dance!" music starts playing really loud over the PA hearing the beat just as the words blast "She's a brick house! She's mighty, mighty letting it all hang out!" dancing from pose to pose her body responds to the effort combined with her arousal to grow to expand bigger larger packing on even more muscle gaining several inches of bulging muscle all over her arms feel so tight now she can barely bend them her legs tree trunks of corded muscle her huge last back pushing her arms away from either side of her body! As the song stops playing Bella stands hands on hips panting out of breath finally noticing both Paul and Tom are standing very close to her sweat-drenched body their eyes intently staring at every part of her body almost drooling over her she can't help noticing both men sporting raging hard cocks still very aroused she reaches out grabbing hold of each man's erection with her hands squeezing them to feel there hardness making them both moan loudly making her pull back her hands quickly saying, "Oh my goodness did I DO THAT?" Both shyly answered yes.
Bella suddenly felt a gush as she orgasmed moaning loudly as she did after several minutes she managed to get control of herself taking a deep breath she said, "I still owe you two something boy howdy do I!" Taking more effort than she'd ever imagined her arms having swollen so much bigger they burned from being forced into a double biceps pose both men stared in wide-eyed wonder at the size of her flexed biceps either arm must have been close to forty inches Bella's eyes even went wide at the sight of her massive arms! Through gritted teeth, she says, "Go on hurry you wanted to feel my flexed biceps I can't hold this flex much longer!" Paul quickly wrapped both his hands around her right upper arm and Tom wrapped his around her left neither could even begin to do anything except press his hand flat against it so huge and so powerful both tried to pull down on her arms at the same time testing her power both only managed to raise themselves off the deck her broad shoulders almost as wide as theirs together.
Both men took a step back and flexed their biceps neither of them had over twenty-inch biceps.
Chapter Ten Wow!
Both men exclaim, "Never thought a woman could make me feel so outmatched you turn us on so much but at the same time feel pretty puny compared to you Bella!" looking at themselves and then at Bella.
Bella wanted to make them feel like men and give them a taste of what they gave her pondering a moment she was old enough to be either man's mom oh why not? Before either could react Bella's powerful arms shot out her soft womanly hands grabbing hold of each by the back of the neck and pressing their faces into her ample breasts her hard huge nipples poking them in the face saying, "Come on you two show big strong Bella what sexy men you show me how hot you can get me by messaging kissing well use your imaginations I know I'd love one of you to suck on my nipples God they are sensitive oh yes..YES! God you're going to make me cum!" almost tossing them away as she orgasms for a good five minutes as the ship stopped she awoke to find herself resting in a deck chair carefully covered with a light blanket Tom sitting next to her holding fresh clothes for her and a drink.
Bella a little light-headed asked, "Did I have sex with the two of you.....I did get pretty hot boy howdy!"
Tom smiled, "As much as we both would love to Bella no you did not you did let us taste Goddess sweetness something I for one will never forget looking moon-eyed.
Paul yelled down from the helm, "Ditto brother sweet melon from the Goddess Bella!"
Bella still confused asks, "Sweet melon from the Goddess what are you two going on about?" with a confused look on her face.
Together they answer, "Why taking us to your perfect bust allowing us to please you by allowing us to taste of those juicy melons sweet Goddess Bella."
Bella a knowing look on her face replies, "Oh these little things glad you enjoyed them feeling like proper men again boy howdy you better my lord wow!" looking away to hide her blushing.
You might want to put on something we will be docking soon. Realizing she's naked she pulls the blanket tightly around her ample figure a bit too tightly as it rips in two exclaiming, "Ops can I try those clothes, Tom?"
Quickly giving her shirt and shorts as she searched for her bikini top immediately fighting with it trying as she might it was just too small now!
Paul tells her, "I'm sorry to say this Bella but we don't have anything that will fit you except for those right in your hands and they will be stretched to the limit that the sleeves will never stretch over those huge guns of yours I'll be surprised if you can stretch that shirt over that Goddess bust without it tearing apart just give up on your bikini if you hadn't noticed you grew much bigger those muscles just kept getting bigger you've added several inches all over your arms are easily over 30" when you flex your biceps neither of us has ever seen anyone male or female to compare to you in size my Goddess both men stare at her in admiration.
Bella managed to pull the shirt on over her now humongous bust taking a moment to heft each breast in her hand feeling how heavy they'd become even for her they had become like the ones she'd seen in Japanese anime God the twins were so big each must have stood out a good three feet from her powerful chest looking down to see her abdominals she had to pull them apart to look between her vast cleavage they bounced in a almost hypnotic dance when she released them the weight of them making them slap together loudly! Making her have to wrangle them in so she might squeeze them into her shirt only just barely managing to be a tube top thankfully the bikini bottoms still fit sort of looked more like a g-string than a bikini bottom shaking out her hair she hadn't noticed how long it had grown in the last eight months her blond graying hair was at least four or five feet long now hanging well past her ass. All of a sudden it hit her she didn't have her ID her passport was still at the Spa no ID she won't be able to pick up her ticket let alone go through customs she was totally screwed how could she be so stupid!
Paul and Tom could see something terribly wrong by the look on her beautiful face! Paul asked her softly, "Bella my Goddess what troubles you if it's the need for clothes that fit do not be concerned I checked on your flight you have almost three hours before your flight we will take you shopping and buy you clothes a gift perhaps for your husband even come I'll take you now.." she just started to cry.
Bella could not lie to these two wonderful men who'd been so good to her so she just told them everything, "I can't go home I left my passport at the Spa I have no ID and can't pick up my ticket without it! I'm sure the Spa isn't going to let me have it since I have four months left not to mention what I did to my trainers before I left but they lied to me using some hypnosis on me making me think I'd only been there for a few days only to find out I'd been there four months and instead of getting in shape the first time I saw myself I had become more muscular than any bodybuilder although my husband said my new muscles really turned him on I didn't want to get any bigger so I complained only my trainers lied to me saying my work-outs had been adjusted so my muscularity wouldn't increase again I found myself four months later even bigger my muscular size had doubled I decided there and then to go home told my husband to buy me a ticket I'm sorry I involved the two of you please forgive me..."
As one they answered, "Nothing to forgive Mrs. Bella Williams you are our Goddess we will get you home you will be getting your ticket this is Jamaica a place where rules like needing a passport don't apply to a Goddess such as yourself you need no money we will see to all of your needs Goddess Bella no worries beautiful one lets go buy you something to wear on the plane okay if those trainers did this to you against you wishes they both deserved you punishment forget them The Spa has played with things they shouldn't this had to happen ease your mind."
So overcome by this unexpected kindness smiling as she wiped the tears from her face she said, "Paul Tom please come here so I can give you both a hug!" almost running into her huge outstretched arms Bella picked them both up in her massive arms squeezing them tightly to her crushing the breath from them before correcting her powerful hug gently putting them down kissing each tenderly. Putting her hand on Tom's shoulder she notices she is reaching down looking to Paul having to tilt his head back to look into her eyes. Reaching out with both hands she picks Paul up holding him under his arms and lifting him so he is looking straight into her eyes.
Bella says, "Now that's better had me going for a moment you two standing on the step like that God Paul you are one sexy man!" looking down between her tits she sees his feet are a good two feet off the deck! Putting him down asks, "OMFG! I grew taller how tall are you, Paul? Just how tall am I now Paul I have always been tall not basketball center tall this has got to take the whole intimidation thing to a whole new level hope Dave likes massive me boy howdy!"
Part Three Chapter One Questions Answered

Paul and Tom lead Bella to the limo opening the door for her to get in the back as Paul gets in front to drive Tom starts to walk to the other side of the limo to get in front with Paul but before he takes a step Bella snatches him off his feet sitting on her lap like a child sitting on Santa seeing the rising pole standing up between Tom's thighs making her grin.
Bella stares at his swelling member asking, "Liking the seating arrangement I see I know what Tommy wants for Christmas...down girl you're a married woman!" putting him on the seat next to her feeling wet with desire she bites her lip saved by Paul suddenly opening the door we're here the dress shop please the seamstress is waiting don't worry no one will be anything but respectful here you are the envy of all a Goddess truly! Leading her inside she is measured in seconds and as quick as a blink she is presented with three dresses sun dresses all fit her perfectly a new bikini Leopard skin no less told as she puts it in her hands that the skin was from a natural death all she could do was smile putting it on under a bright yellow sun dress that displayed her huge bust in a most arousing way! The last thing she was handed was a pair of beautiful handmade Gucci four-inch hi-heels slipping them on forget that they made her seven foot three because they made her incredible long legs look wow!
Thanking all Bella sees the time and asks, "Can we go my plane leaves soon?"
Paul, "Yes I'll get the Limo be right back!" pulling the Limo up in the back of the dress shop he holds the door open for her to get in and closes it after she gets in. About 15 minutes later she is in front of the airport with Paul opening the door as he hands her the plane ticket smiles and says bye. Bella walks into the airport feeling eyes on her as she makes her way to her plane she doesn't have to check her baggage she only has the clothes she had on. Needless to say at over seven feet tall with porn star huge tits combined with the most muscular body male or female the world had ever seen no one in the world could match Bella's muscular size at rest her upper arms were bigger than an average man's waist! Her shoulders were wider than any two men together even as big as her breasts were they still looked right when compared to her massive biceps triceps and shoulders! Walking through the airport she couldn't help but notice how tiny everyone was compared to her she'd found her gate to board her plane checked in and took a seat to wait the 5 minutes until it boarded finding the seats a tight squeeze for her ample hips God I know my shoulders are wide but I didn't think I got wider hips I'm curious now I wonder what my measurements are? Need a tape measure should have asked when they measured me at the dress shop dang! Looking around she spotted a tape measure on the check-in desk no one was there so she causally walked over and grabbed it figuring she'd have 3-4 minutes before boarding she went to the rest room thinking good alone I'll measure myself first my waist 34" okay hips 48" wow ten inches bigger than when I got here waist is actually eight inches smaller the only thing that got smaller! Okay, what the hell she tries to measure her bust well and should bend over to do this only problem tapes are not long enough only six feet long dang not enough to go all the way around across my back and that's it. If I can't measure my chest I'll measure the diameter of my breasts let me see 36" each wonder what cup size that is? OMG! Quickly she squeezes her huge breasts back into her sundress halter-top and ties the straps in a bow behind her thick neck before quickly making her way to her plane boarding gate adjusting herself as she struts up to the gate having to duck down to keep from hitting her head on the top of the tunnel her massive muscular body filling the tunnel like two large men would standing side by side! The Stewardess welcoming her on board only saw her deep valley of cleavage formed by the biggest breasts she'd ever seen making her step back as Bella entered the plane still slightly bent over as the inside of the plane wasn't tall enough for her to stand causing the stewardess to look up at Bella's face speechless.
Bella snapped her out of her silence asking, "Kind of a tight fit in here can you show me my seat please?" handing her boarding pass to her.
Stewardess, "Yes of course um here it is first row in first class." indicating the seat with a wave of her arm hand pointing to her seat which Bella tried to squeeze into as casually as she could thankful that the other seat was empty as she put the arm rest up before sitting down her massive body filling both seats completely!
Bella exclaims, "Don't you love the legroom in first class!" twisting this way and trying to fit in the 2 first-class seats like they were one seat. Watching the passengers take their seats praying no one was going to need one of her seats. The last passenger took their seat leaving several seats open in first class including those behind her allowing her to put her seat back with no worries of someone complaining. The Stewardess gave her speech followed by the pilot and before long they were on the runway taking off non-stop to LAX as soon as the plane reached 30,000 feet the Stewardess started serving drinks Bella took the Margarita offered and drank it like a shot nudging her server for another which in first-class fashion kept her glass filled giving her at least 8 before suggesting she slow down a bit don't want to be drunk when we land...Already feeling she'd had too many she thanked the girl almost knocking her over with a friendly pat on the back quickly catching her from falling by grabbing her belt picking her up with one hand holding her up until she got her feet under her Bella gently sitting her down helping her adjust her uniform as she stared in amazement at Bella's huge bulging bicep which was bigger than she was!
The Stewardess exclaims, "OMG! You are strong I have wanted to ask you ever since you boarded are you a professional weightlifter wrestler or something no offense miss you are the biggest most muscular lady I've ever seen I went this far I got to ask are those real I mean they're so big so perfect the best boob job I've ever well I should give you a chance to answer."
Bella blushes to say, "First the twins are 100% real homegrown natural just like the rest of me I joined The Spa Have you heard of it my body responded to all the exercising diet faster with never before seen results I built up muscle so fast after the first month I was already growing gaining not just muscle but gaining rippling powerful muscles all over my entire body at the same time my breasts just got fuller growing with my muscles it seems that all the exercise diet triggered the release of my bodies growth hormone making me even grow taller I stopped the work-outs my muscles are big enough don't you agree my husband saw me when I was about half this size which was still as big as any male body builders biggest muscles to my surprise he loved my new muscles aid my big bulging muscles turned him on so much he couldn't wait to feel them while I posed for him. I hope my muscles have passed a huge turn on to me growing so massive in muscular size, size period that I scare him with my freakishly huge muscles do you think he will be turned off by my huge muscular body?" waiting for the girl to answer after telling her more than she meant to.
The Girl pondered before saying, "Yes I know about The Spa have seen hundreds of people who went there they all looked impressive but none come close to you miss not only are you the biggest you're by far the most beautiful woman to come from there your figure is amazing in proportion with your size I bet your husband is going to love your new size you should pick him up off the floor hug him tight as you kiss him on the lips after a long deep kiss whisper in his ear you like your surprise I know you're going to love his answer! We are about to land I wish I looked as sexy as you here send me a picture of you and your husband after he sees you I'd love to see the two of you it's my email my name is Kathy."
Bella crying sniffs, "OK I will thanks honey Hope you're right no, I know you're right!" the plane starts to get ready to land the pilot announces it is 7:00 pm weather is clear with light winds from the east 52F on time arriving at 7:15 pm
Chapter Twelve Reunited at last!
Dave had arrived an hour early to meet her when she got off the plane while he waited all he thought about was how big her muscles must be now she did say she'd grown much bigger than when she posed for him a few months ago but she was so ripped her biceps was enormous when she flexed she was teasing him knowing how much it turned him on no way she could be way bigger maybe a little bigger Jesus a couple of inches would be wow can't imagine what bigger than that would look like well here they come off the plane oh I think I see her face in the tunnel yes here she comes. Bella has to take a couple of steps before she is far enough out of the tunnel to stand up straight a full head taller than anyone else! Dave his mind reeling thinking OMG! her Boobs must be almost 10x when she left just look at those huge rippling muscles those must be some 6" heels never seen looking so tall love it. As she walked towards me as gets closer I realized she wasn't teasing about how much bigger she'd grown before I could react she swept me up off the floor in her massive powerful arms hugging me tightly into her ample cleavage as she pressed her lips to mine kissing me with a deep wet kiss her tongue exploring my mouth as mine did hers after almost 5 minutes she moves her mouth to nibble on my right ear lobe whispering, "My huge bulging muscles still turn you on hope I didn't get too big did I?"
Dave exclaims loudly, "OMG I love you/them I can't wait to get you alone get your stuff get the Yukon so I can get you home!"
Bella replies, "I have all my stuff what are you going to do to me when we are alone Rip my clothes off and throw me on the bed, or maybe you'd like for me to pose for you while I pump up my huge muscles for you to feel as they swell bigger and bigger after my huge rippling muscles are pumped up as big as I can get show you how strong I am now did you still want to arm wrestle me you're so strong my man I want you so bad I'm so wet for you!" making their way to the elevator Bella starts to draw a crowd of people making comments taking pictures yelling hey are you a lady or man that has got to be a costume nobody has muscles that big or boobs they crowd into the elevator with us a couple try to cop a feel. Bella had enough when the lift stopped on our floor she turned around to face them reaching her arms out wide she grabbed hold of the handrail tearing it free the steel rail like a ribbon in her hands as she wrapped it around the group so they couldn't move it will take a cutting torch or the jaws of life to free them.
Dave winks, "Those muscles real enough for you assholes!" taking her by the hand he leads her to the car and opens her door for her he checks out her huge swollen upper arms shiny with sweat from her recent efforts bending the steel rail of the elevator.
Bella notices Dave admiring her bulging upper arm as he shuts the door so he gets in the driver seat pulls the door closed buckles his seat belt and starts the car. While he did this she put her seat all the way back so she could lay on her side and flex her right arm to show him the enormous mountain that was her bicep balanced in size by her 8" slab of triceps pulling his hand off the wheel to put it on the peak of her bicep she asks, "Does it feel big baby? Now look at how incredibly huge your wife's biceps is all for you!" turning to look at the rock his hand was feeling he slammed on the brakes.
Dave couldn't believe his eyes her flexed right arm must be close to 34" so huge her arm filled the seat being as big as the average man. His mouth is open jaw moving but no sound comes out as he searches for his voice after a few minutes he takes a deep breath to compose himself but his voice still comes out a broken high pitched teenager's as he blurts out, "Um an um...you've got an um the biggest biceps I've ever seen so fucking enormous wow um a Baby Doll your body has grown so huge with bulging muscles so fucking sexy OMFG can I touch them when we get home please ..."tearing his eyes away from her to drive he floors it diving as fast as he can to get her alone deciding home is too long to wait he heads for the first nice hotel he can find pulling into the Hyatt he jumps out of the truck running to the front desk slapping his credit card and id down asking, "Give me a room whatever you have now for two a deluxe is fine with Jacuzzi great by the pool great I'll take it!" quickly paying he grabs his room key and jumps back in the truck and quickly finds a parking space in front of their room.
Bella can't help giggling at him asking, "So we're staying here tonight I guess where is our room take me there so I can let you feel your wife's little muscles in private be gentle with me my big strong man you your wish is my command.." leading her inside to their room sliding his key he opens the door for her.
She purrs, "Oh lover you're so nervous let me help you." sweeping him off his feet with one powerful arm carrying him inside pulling the door closed behind her gently sitting him on the couch before lifting it him and sitting on it curling it so his seated body rides up and down as she curls it saying, "Touch feel squeeze lick kiss any part of me you want I belong to you lover I built this body all for you!" Standing in front of me in her panties and bra waiting for me to tell her what I'd like her to do next I stand inches away simply staring at her huge perfectly balanced massive muscled breasted very female body.

                                                                     
                             
                             
                             
POWERED BY

START YOUR OWN FREE WEBSITE




© Copyright 2023 AmuscularSTYLE (4muscleluv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305040-The-Spa