*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305044-In-My-Lane
Rated: E · Short Story · Action/Adventure · #2305044
Mini Story
In my attempt trying to do something new,
I found myself in MY OWN LANE!
On the Highway that is!
On the way to the nearest gas station!

Isn't it crazy that God can use the minute detail to create a mural in the mind?
One thing I pride myself on is exposing the Lord is my everything and without him I am nothing!
As much honor I felt to lay in my bed all day, I followed the pull to take this walk and have breakfast at the nearest QT Gas station.

Here in the south there are barely any sidewalk and I happen to be off of a large highway. Yes, the walk is short, but I happen to be limited to a very narrow lane on this walk. And THAT'S when the bulb went off!
I impulsively screamed out "The Road is Narrow!", as if I just discovered how to create fire for the first time.
However, In the next few moments a Large truck is passing by and I get OUT OF MY LANE to get into the grass (where I don't belong by the way). And the Truck is actually moving further out to make sure I am safe.

The message for the day is....
"Stay in YOUR LANE"
No matter how big the problem, issue, or opposing energy may seem.
As long as you are in YOUR lane (That no one else can fit on I must add) , everything around MUST move to ensure your safety and that you reach your destination. These same words are what I started yelling out at myself knowing that the people in their vehicles would probably bet all they had that I was a walking nut case!

So I decide...
No more moving out of my designated spot out of fear for others!
No more thinking how big the problem is, when I AM BIGGER!
No more yelling at myself on the highway!!! ... Speak to myself with more grace! #Noted

#PeaceLove&Light you all #MuchLove
© Copyright 2023 Queen Kee (scn333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305044-In-My-Lane