*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305093-To-the-one-I-love
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #2305093
This is a set of two poems dedicated to the person I love. To you in all sincerity.
I fell for you

I really knew I was falling, much before I sensed your face being imprinted on my existence,
You are not pretty, they say, but, hey beautiful, you are sunshine to me,
Lately, all my being is absorbed in catching your wicked gaze,
I want to be touched by your warm embrace, a cuddle to wash away the pains,
I want to tell you my ugly truths, and let you still love my every inch.
Tell me you love me, tell me I don’t have to be strong all the time.
Make me feel wanted, pretty, and let the butterflies twirl.
Let me catch you gazing at me, as we count the stars to burn.
Claim me like you have won a lottery, show me off to the world.
Take me on a fantasy and show me every scar that lies beneath.
Compliment me daily, take me on strolls, always know, when I love, I’ll make it known.
I will give you back hugs, write your name in every chapter, kiss you till every part of you sings and beats with every part of me.
Darling, I wanna take you down, stand on the other side, as a garland of promises binds us together through it all.
Will you like to dress me, will you cry seeing me walking down the aisle, will you be willing to paint the world red, in all my memory, things unsaid?
Don’t ever lie to me, just always lie right next. Let us walk this beautiful garden holding firm each other, till the blacks turn to greyish bends.
Please love me dear, cherish my very being,
Please find me soon. I am yearning for I fear I am unlovable.


Memories of Us


A man who is blind, a lady dead inside. He could never read her, she could never hide.
The very first day, his mind astray, all the logics bending, as she melted in his chocolaty gaze.
She cracked a subtle joke, and his laughter chiming like the church bell’s,
A shiver ran through her spine, thinking how could darkness fall in love with light.
The very second time, they walk down the mist, he question’s her symphonies, she laughs from within.
Under the smoky sky, he run’s for shelter. She mingles with the rain, feeling herself alive for the very first time.
Over and over again, Aphrodite plays her tricks. Is it a miracle or a deadly sin?
We collide and we fall; we watch the mountains turn small; the pull is getting stronger, the thread smaller than apart.
She waits for her name crossing his mind, but all she gets are letter’s unread and unreplied.
Grab me Romeo, let’s leave the world behind, is all she can think as she hopes he call’s for her more dearly than any lover did in his fright.
What will happen? Will he be mine? Will I dance in red? His name is imprinted in every corner of my mind.
But would light choose the dark? Would you heal the bleeding ones? Could you love someone who could never trust?
All that is left to say is love this young lady, the blind one, because she will cherish and lock in a safe, everything you give her, love or pain.

To my dearest readers, I want to tell you about my prince. He doesn't know how to ride a horse, but he rides my heart beat well. His beauty lies in his mind, the one that run's faster than time, he is sweeter than honey and his action's are better than the best of gentlemen. He is probably the cutest boy I have ever met, who behaves like an irresponsible child. He often forgets I exist, and mocks me on my drawings. I know his heart belongs to another one, yet he is the only one I may love to my heart's content, the only one worth falling for.

© Copyright 2023 Urja Agarwal (urjaagarwal at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305093-To-the-one-I-love