*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305095-Mr-Robinson-the-Growing-Teacher
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2305095
AU fanfic in the interactive story 'Hotel Giants', where Mr Robinson, the teacher, grows.
*KNOCK KNOCK*
"Hey boys! Just checking in," a voice called from behind the door.
"It's Mr. Robinson!" whispered Adrian. Justin managed to pause the film in time.
Austin opened the door. "Hi, Mr. Robinson!" he said. Mr Robinson walked in.
"Hello boys! Just checking in to make sure you're all situated." he said.
Mr. Robinson looked oddly at them, because he was sure their clothes weren't like how they were, but he thought nothing of it. "Oh. Ok, makes sense. If that's everything, I'll be off. Cya in the morning!"
He closed the door.


As he walked, he began to feel a funny feeling, that spread from the top of his head to the tips of his fingers to the ends of his toes.

"That was weird." he said to himself. "Also," he mused, "their clothes seemed a bit smaller than normal."

Of course, what Mr. Robinson didn't know was that when he opened the door to Adrian, Austin, Moses and Justin's room, he ended up exposed to the gas that was slowly making Adrian, Austin, and Moses grow.
So as it was, Mr. Robinson found that he was slowly starting to grow too.

He walked to his hotel room, just down the far end of the corridor.
When he arrived, he noticed his clothes he was wearing - his white shirt, his black tie, his brown slacks, his blue argyle socks, and his brown loafers, seemed almost tighter on his body.

"Huh." he said. "My clothes seem a bit smaller now."
So he went into his room, and got his clothes off [with some difficulty, due to how tight they were], had his shower, and then put on his pyjamas [which seemed almost smaller than before].

When he looked at his reflection in the mirror, he seemed very strange. He could see his bellybutton that his pyjama top was no longer covering.

"I must be hallucinating." he mused.

So he lay down on his bed and went to sleep.
And all unknowingly, he started to grow.... and grow... and grow...
----
The next day, when Mr. Robinson awoke, he saw to his horror his pyjamas were reduced to rags.
© Copyright 2023 Derek Robson (nana2015 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305095-Mr-Robinson-the-Growing-Teacher