*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305200-September-2623
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Emotional · #2305200
Who is she?
I know my thoughts have taken over when I'm living in my head for majority of the day.
like a haze of mist in the morning when you first wake. living in the flesh but not in the moment every action taken not on free will but because my body said just go. The past days have passed by like time is on my side for a change slow but not so productive I've realized that I have this outlook on the world to be everyone has a story and maybe that why they lead with anger first to not judge ant let them be is my first instinct but to be walked over I refuse to accept that.

sleep haven't heard of it I've been restless the past couple night lying and scrolling my life away till 3am hits and just slightly feeling the pounding headache I will have the next day. the alarm is set for 8am but that's just me being unrealistic and I just tell myself we will try again tomorrow. The day flows by gym eat same routine but why is it never enough when will I be content have a steady life in not so unhappy that I can't figure out what could I possibly be missing?
or is it just my brain telling me I'm overloaded and I'll never be true to myself?
© Copyright 2023 Stay True (vherna2298 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305200-September-2623