*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305214-In-My-Bed
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2305214
A woman having a swarm of thoughts after enjoying her night out but waking up to reality.
They say the Devil comes dressed in everything that appeases the eyes. And if that's the case he maybe in my bed! I'm laying here in this black dress as if my inner being was already aligned with the funeral that is taking place in this moment; for the version of myself that held an attachment to him. Him, he stands about 6 Feet 7 inches high, nice brown skin, with shallow eyes. He makes a good friend but an awful lover. Why would I fault him for the lover part because in ways I am too! As a matter of Fact, as we lay here together I have a few amount of others wondering where I have been all night.

At one point in time, I could be in this bed with him and mesmerize at the idea of forever together but that doesn't exist. In all honesty in this very moment I'm actually wishing he would hurry up and awake. That way I can get back to the life he so smoothly, but with allowance, interrupted! I remember why I left the liquor alone, you submit to all the spirits in a moment and then wake up in a mystery daze. He is still in bed lol and its kind of irritating! Why am I like this? I wonder about myself at times.

Last night was an amazing time, enjoyed a film of death, got drowned in the drinks of spirits, shared intimacy in between witching hour, filled our belly's until our flesh was satisfied, and drifted off into our own dream worlds where we could escape all the mistakes that were just made. I have no idea why he still is in my bed, after I just found out he has a baby on the way!

Why is he in my bed?

© Copyright 2023 Queen Kee (scn333 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305214-In-My-Bed