*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305275-Wake-UP
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #2305275
Inner thoughts and dialogue con mi mismo.
Write I say! Do it! Now!
My mind sits and waits for the rest of me to rise. It feels like a military officer screaming and the rest of me silently rebelling against the demand.
I know I must carve the time and the habit to make it real and make it more a part of me.
I'm thinking a lot about the story I started but didn't finish the outline. I combined two stories, but I think they would work together as part of a whole. I just don't know how that would work.
The journey remains and causes such a fog that it's hard to see anything but the daily routine of caregiving.
What if Zeal is a caregiver?
See. I haven't fully developed the characters to make the story move more. It's frustrating to have some ideas and not others. Then to try and pull it together.
I want to turn in something very polished to my group because they don't deserve the trash that I have given in the past. The clock is ticking. It's been three months since the conversation with Michael., which was get busy or get out......That makes sense, right?

Zeal is left to be a caregiver of a younger sibling because the guardians, (aunt and uncle) are killed in a windsheer. They travel in search of their father, who left them in the care of their aunt and uncle because he was an important soldier-spy for a powerful lord. Their father didn't want to risk their lives after the loss of his wife to a poisonous bath.
© Copyright 2023 LaVillegas (lavillegas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305275-Wake-UP