*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305278-Pure-lust
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Sample · Romance/Love · #2305278
Satisfaction from a female perspective
Scott……

Everyday I watch you work. I study your lips as you speak wondering how soft and firm they are. I imagine running my fingers through that beautiful silver hair. My mind runs away as I picture what could happen between us, the feeling of your body touching mine, the sweet sounds of pleasure coming from you….

And then the phone rings and I am thrust back into customer service mode, temporarily turning off my forbidden fantasies about you.

It is like an addiction. I have been fantasying about you for so long now that I wonder if any man in reality could live up to you.

I can close my eyes and picture your hands on me and my body reacts as though you are actually touching me, my breasts swell with the anticipation of your touch and kiss. My muscles tighten down the length of my body as I follow the trail in my mind that you will take with your hands. The longing and lust I have ready to explode.

Of all my fantasies my favourite has to be the first time I please you orally.

First times are always the best…..

That feeling of holding your hard cock in my hand, gently rubbing and caressing, hearing the sounds of pleasure escaping from your throat.

I whisper in your ear that your safe word is Pumpkin! Just utter that word and I’ll stop what I’m doing. In between ragged breaths as I tighten my grip on you, you ask about me….. I say not to worry, just use me.

As I drop to my knees, I place my hand on your thigh and can feel the muscles vibrating as the anticipation is building through your body.

I close my eyes as I nuzzle and kiss down the length of your cock, my body is on fire, every nerve firing and super sensitive to your touch.

I gently squeeze your thigh as I take one ball into my mouth and suck on it, all the while still caressing your hardness in my hand. You start to run your hands through my hair, so gently. I play in between your balls with my tongue, your body quivers sending waves of pleasure through me.

I slowly make my way up your shaft, licking you like a lollipop. Every muscle in your body is tense, waiting for that moment when I finally take you in my mouth, hot and wet surrounding the head of your cock and when that happens, the sigh coming from you is orgasmic to me. The shear pleasure coursing through me knowing the effect I am having on you.

Your hands tighten their grip in my hair as I take more of you into my mouth, with every thrust going deeper. Your hips start moving, getting into rhythm with me. You push the depth a little further with every thrust and I know that I am no longer in control and this pleases me more.

You start to pick up the pace, your hands tightening on my head, holding me in place. My hand squeezes your thigh to let you know I am fine with this. My mouth and pussy are so wet, my body pulsing with pleasure and you continue your long, deep thrusts into my mouth.

I begin to feel ripples through your shaft and know that you are near the end….. squeeze harder…. I oblige and the moan that escapes your lips is pure pleasure to me. My hand moves to your hip, holding on tightly. Your hands in my hair are now holding on so tightly, as a low growl begins in your throat I know it is time. I completely let you take control, holding on as tight as I can and enjoying the feeling running through my body.

The cry from your lips as you explode into my mouth is enough send a small orgasm of pure pleasure through my body, the tension in your body from head to toe as I swallow your sweet, salty cum.

Then you start to relax and take a deep breathe…..

And then the phone rings and I’m back into customer service mode.
© Copyright 2023 Misled2023 (misled2023 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305278-Pure-lust