*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305516-Shrinking-InXThe-Family
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: ASR · Fiction · Adult · #2305516
A Giantess Story About Spy X Family: Giantess, Anya and Yor
Twilight has made plenty of hard choices throughout his career, but this might be the most troublesome for him to make. He understood the logic, he understand why he was chosen, but he was still far too nervous to take this pill. Something that the spy wasn't use to.

For the past year, Loid Forger, also known as the infamous spy Twilight, has been living a cozy life with his adoptive family. Yor, his strong and compassionate wife, and his sometimes troublesome child Anya. It was a fake family, one for his mission and his mission alone. He has grown to truly care for them both though. Anya was a means to an end, but he would still hurt to protect her, Yor as well.

They were the reason though he was picked for this pill.

His Agency has created the first ever, Shrinking Pill. A Pill that costs hundreds of thousands to create just one. It's for recon and intelligence, spies shrinking in and gaining information from the shadows. No one would expect someone to be listening under the floorboards or in a discarded shoe.

He was willing to support this new method, but he was to be the first tester. His handler Fiona has informed that he was the perfect subject for the test. To put it in her exact words. 'If it can survive a family household, it is field ready.' And that made him worry. He will be shrunken down to approximately two inches, and it will only last for 24 hours. All he has to do is make it through the day. He will tell them that it was a developmental drug that they were testing, and Yor and Anya hopefully... won't cause much trouble.

Swallowing his fear he looked at his reflection in the mirror, before taking the pill. He downed it with water, and now it was time for him to wait for the effects.

Turning back and turning off the light in the bathroom, he went into the bedroom. Shifting around and laying down. It would be easy to alert Yor of what would happen, but that was not an option if he was to make it seem genuine. The struggle to sleep, while knowing the danger that was going to come the next morning.

But danger was nothing new to Twilight. In fact, this was the only moment of peace he was awarded. Closing his eyes, he gets ready, sighing as getting the attention of Yor would be the first plan in the morning. Hopefully not get stepped on under her foot. His mind paused for a second, as the thought that Anya would be able to step on him like a bug as well.

He sleeps, forcing himself as he was putting any worries and plans for tomorrow away.

-

The next morning, Loid woke up early. Which he always does. Only to find himself buried in a blanket that wasn't quite his. He shifted around, and found his sleeping shirt was on top of him. He was naked, wearing nothing at all... as he has shrunken.

"They didn't... inform me I was naked." He was actually a bit angry, as well as a bit embarrassed. The spy easily buried those feelings, as he started to get to freedom. Climbing out the sleeve of his shirt and looking out into the large bedroom of his.

He can only imagine what his size would be, but now it was something true to be stunned at. This was happening, for the entire day this was his life. With a sigh, he looked over the side of his bed. The climb down wasn't impossible, and he wouldn't be making any moves until he was down there.

But, not now. He knows his family. Anya would be sleeping in, and he wanted to be in her possession as little as possible. Yor was off having her morning jog. So she won't be back until around 7 in the morning. Looking at the clock it was 6, so that was a whole hour to plan his day. Calmly he sat down, and simply thought up the effects.

-

Anya rolled out of her bed. Landing on the floor, face first. this woke her up in a jolt, as she was also tangled in her blanket. That wasn't even the first time she has woken up that way. Anya went and started to stand up, wanting to jump back in her bed.

'Food will be trouble, as nothing will properly go down. Texture and taste wouldn't be a factor though.' Anya paused, as she has learned her Papa was awake.

Little known fact about Anya, something her parents didn't even know. She was a mind reader. She was able to hear the thoughts of anyone that she focused on! She uses this technique to cheat at school, to learn that her Papa was a spy, and even that her Mama was an assassin. It was just a part of her life, and every now and then she heard about her Papa's spy life. She was a big fan of spies, so she was always willing to listen.

But she also wanted to sleep. She crawled back into her bed and closed her eyes.

'I'll have to grab some of Anya's doll clothes, from one of the male dolls hopefully.'

Anya was... confused at this? Why would Papa want doll clothes? he doesn't like playing that sort of games.

'I'll get Yor's attention once she gets home, she has good hearing so it won't be that difficult. I'll avoid any chance with her feet, I don't want to get trampled.'

This confused Anya even more.

'Honestly this whole shrinking situation is a pain, but it's only for one day'. Anya sat up, her eyes shining. Has her Papa... shrunk! Sleep was the least of her concerns, she listened in.

'I'll inform them that it was an experimental drug to affect the moods of the patients, absurd but I doubt either of them will question it.' Loid said as Anya was getting more and more excited.

'The agency better grant me that family day this coming holiday, since I'm going through this whole ordeal. Just one day, remember that Twilight'

Just one day! Anya was so excited!

Anya knew she had to act now though. Eagerly she jumped off of her bed and ran outside. Still in her sleep dress, she ran down to her Papa's room. As she heard him think. 'Anya is awake?'

Loid didn't expect that child to actually be awake. He knew the danger and trouble that could happen if Anya found him without Yor around, but what are the chances that she was going to come into his room, rather than just go and watch the television? Pretty darn high it seems, as his door started to creak open. Anya peeked her head through.

"Papa?" She asked timidly, thinking that she made a mistake. The giantess stopped herself, as she was stunned. There he was, on the bed and tiny.

Loid sighed, as it was too late to go back now. "Anya, I'm here on the bed!" Loid shouted. Anya stepped inside at her tiny waving Papa. She stood in front of the bed, her chest level with Loid as he stood there. "I've shrunken."

"You are so cute Papa!" Anya said gushing over him. "Like a toy!"

"W-Well no. Anya, I need you to take me into the kitchen and we can wait for Mama. This is very important."

Anya knew this was important, but she can't help herself. She reached out her open fingers, and it came for Loid.

Loid stood his ground as the giant grabby hand was reaching down. The fingers wrapped around his body as he was then lifted up. Held in her grip, Anya raised Loid up, getting a good glance. Papa was so light!

She doesn't take her eyes away from him, as Loid still tried to maintain the situation.

"Take me to the kitchen Anya. Drop me on the table and you can have your cereal for breakfast."

"The yummy one?"

"Yes." He nodded. Just to get her on board, it was a fair trade. Anya had a large smile, as she ran to the kitchen. Anya bouncing with Loid in her grip. He was bouncing as she ran to the room. He was struggling not to throw up!

Anya moved over and put Loid onto the table before she happily got a bowl! She was allowed to eat the yummy food! She was glad Papa shrunk.

As Anya ran around making her Cereal, Loid struggled. After this, he will ask Anya to get him clothes, and then wait for Yor.

Anya got her Cereal Bowl and put it besides Loid. She poured the cereal in to the top and poured milk. Which overflowed the bowl.

"A-Anya you are making a mess!" Loid shouted as she stopped pouring. "Before you start, you have to clean it up."

Anya looked to her tiny Papa. Weird... normally when she gets yelled at she is scared of her authoritative Papa, not this time though. If anything it was kind of cute.

She didn't listen, Anya just ate her cereal.

"Clean it up now!" He shouted again, as he knew if he didn't put his foot down, it was going to lead to trouble.

"Papa is so cute." Anya said as she moved her finger around and pushed it on the face of Loid. Loid felt the giant finger of Anya push into him. Slightly covered in milk as he stumbled from a push. Anya while eating the cereal looked as he got pushed. It was so easy. "And weak... Papa is so weak now." Anya brought her finger and just kept pushing Loid around. Loid stumbled endlessly as he kept getting pushed and shoved by her finger, as Anya was just giggling and toying with him.

Loid was having a real crisis right now. Is this how the whole day going to be? Thankfully it was only for one day.

Suddenly, Anya's finger pushed down onto Loid. Trapping him under her finger. It was a sudden reaction cause she just got reminded that it was only for one day. She only has this fun for one day! She's gotta start quick." Anya started to eat as fast as she could. Running the risk of choking as Loid struggled to get out from under her finger. Anyay sure didn't make it easy for him though. Eventually he got free from under the finger, but not fast enough as Anya grabbed him.

He got whisked quickly as she jumped down off the seat and ran over to the kitchen.

"Anya! Let go! Put me back! Let go!" He shouted, but she ignored all of the shouting that Loid did. Anya got to the middle of the living room and dropped Loid onto the ground. he still landed on his feet, but that didn't mean he was safe. Looking up, Anya was standing over with a large smile.

"Papa we are going to play!" She smiled giggling. "You are gonna run around, and I'm gonna try to step on you!"

Hearing this was not what Loid expected. "A-Anya... no." He said. "This is what is going to happen. You are going to get me some clothes, clean up your mess and wait patiently until Yor returns a-"

Anya was already raising her foot up. She was playing this game, whether Papa wanted to.

Loid knew that arguing didn't matter as much now. He turned, and started to sprint from her. Just as her foot slammed down behind him! Anya giggling, as she watched her tiny Papa run from her.

"Here I come!" And so the girl was chasing after. Stepping after as this followed. He ran from her, as Anya stepped after him. Laughing and giggling the entire time.

Turning his head and seeing his daughter trying to chase after him... it was frightening. Anya was having fun, but Loid was not. All he wanted was some clothes.

Anya was just having fun chasing, but eventually she needed to play to win. She raised her bare foot over him, and then stomped down. Her giant foot coming down for him!

Whether the stomp was intentional to hurt Loid or not didn't matter. He now knew that this wasn't a game, and he had to get away. He looked up with a worried expression, as Anya giggled.

"So fun Papa, now you better run!" Anya raised her bare foot up once again, as Loid turned his gaze around. He needs to escape from her, he can't just stay and get flattened. As the foot came down, Loid easily jumped away and dodged. He landed down and sprinted far away from her. Anya tried to act fast and chase him, raising her other foot. Only for Loid to easily roll and escape. Not stomping his momentum, not even for a second.

"Papa is so good!" She had to remark, as she chased after. The giant Anya chasing after, and at no point was she not able to be right on Loid's table. The chase continued, and Loid kept dodging around.

He sprinted looking for a hiding spot. If Anya won't listen to reason, he will wait until Yor is here. She will be able to discipline the giant child that he apparently cannot.

Anya heard the thinking that was going through Loid's plan. Her father always told her to think ahead, so that was what the giantess was going to do. Anya heard him get ready to turn left, hiding under the bookshelf.

"Got you Papa~" Anya spoke as she raised her foot, and brought it down onto him. Loid pressed under the sole of the child.

Anya held her foot down, feeling the tiny Papa under her foot. That was so easy to catch him, Papa was so slow. She was a child, but she knew not to press too hard on Loid, cause he might go Pop. Anya giggled the entire time, finding it so cute that he was trapped. And then she felt some struggling and wiggling around under her foot.

Loid was entirely embarrassed and humiliated, naked being trapped under the foot of Anya. He tried to push her foot off of him, but Anya held him down without even intention. Anya giggled the entire time.

"Anya, get your foot off of me!" He shouted with an angry expression, but she didn't lift her foot up. It was held down, and Loid couldn't break it.

"Papa is so weak~" This makes it even more fun for her to play with.

"Papa, let's do this again!" Anya giggled, ready for another fun game of cat and mouse, until... the door opened.

"Loid! Anya, I'm back!" It was Yor, and Loid could not be happier.

"Yor! Yor help me now!" He shouted, as Anya was in a panic. Acting quick she did the first thing that she could think of, she shifted her foot further forward and pushed the toes over Loid's face. Trying to suffocate him, but he didn't let this happen.

"Yor! Yor!" Anya was in shock! He can still scream for Mama! He shouted, in a frantic manner, not normal for a spy but he really wanted control back.

Anya needed to do something, as Yor walked into the room. Dressed in her Jogging gear as she smiled.

"Miss Anya, I'll get changed and play with you."

Loid was a bit intimidated, cause Yor was over twice the size of Anya. Anya was already dominating him without effort, Yor could do the same! But he had faith in her. "Yor!

Yor thankfully, was going to get changed. Which let Anya have a plan. She raised her other foot, as Anya bent over and lifted him up. Anya grabbed him as Loid was still struggling.

"Anya this isn't a game, no matter how you think it is. You need to show me to Yor, right this second!"

"Was that Loid?" Anya was considering for a second, until she heard Yor behind her. The child was in a full panic, as she made a silly move.

she shoved Loid into her mouth. Stuffing him inside of her mouth and closing her lips.

Loid fell down in the mouth of the child, the sloppy, wet mouth. He can't believe this was happening, he was so mad at Anya!

Yor walked in questioning. "Hmm, I... I swear I heard Loid?" Yor walked around, a very confused expression on her face. "Well, Miss Anya are you ready to play?"

Yor bent over, leaning over with a large smile. However, Anya had her mouth closed, and it was obvious she didn't want to open it.

"Anya... what's in your mouth?" Yor questioned, as she caught on quick. Anya didn't say anything, she just tried to play it off cool, but that was not easy. Yor could see the expression on the child, and frowned. "Anya, did you take one of the cookies Loid told you only get when you do good grades."

She was putting on the hard Mom act. "Anya, I'm very disappointed in you."

Anya was in a panic. How can she get out of this situation? She has two options, either swallow down Loid or let him out of her mouth. Swallowing her Papa, not an option. So she did the only real option.

She tried to run away! Anya sprinting from Yor trying to make distance.

Yor easily grabbed her. "That's it, spit it out on my hand right now!" Yor had one arm wrapped around Anya in a hug, and the other hand just in front. "Spit it out! Spit it out!"

Anya didn't want to, but she didn't have a choice. With a sigh, she spat out onto Yor's hand.

Yor felt the cookie on her hand, covered in saliva. But... it wasn't a cookie? It was moving, and... had limbs?

She let go of Anya and stood up. "Huh?"

She raised her hand up, and her expression was first off shock. Why was Loid tiny, naked, and on her hand? What was he doing inside of Anya's mouth?

"Loid?"

"Yor, thank goodness," Loid said with a genuine smile.

Loid needless to say was thankful for that Yor was here.

While Yor still time to process that she was holding Loid in her hand, before a singular thought went through her mind. Loid... was so cute!

And Anya heard this, as she was thankful she might not get in trouble. Her Mama loved her Papa being this small as much as she did.

"Yor, Anya had me under her foot and in her mouth!" Loid shouted, as a bit of a spoiler, but he had his reasons to be angry."

"Anya... is this true?" Yor said as thankfully some punishment was in hand. "Make sure not to do it again."

Anya was so thankful that it was Papa shrunken, not her Mama. Yor didn't have the heart to punish Anya!

"Yor..." Loid said to her. "She needs to be grounded. After what she did."

"I was just excited to play with Papa!" Anya said as Yor giggled.

"Well who wouldn't want to gobble you at, with you being that cute size Loid~" Yor said as Loid couldn't believe it, she was just disregarding him. "Anya, get dressed while I talk to Loid."

"Yep!" She was going to get out of her PJ's as Yor looked at the tiny Loid in her hand. She had a huge smile at the blonde man, as she walked over to the couch. He was in her hand as Yor had a huge smile.

"Now, I know you would be worried about my size. You see Yor, at my work we are testing a new experimental drug to alter mind patterns. It would seem I got some slipped into my drinks at work, and this is the side effect. I've already called my work, and it should wear off tomorrow morning, so that is why I am small, and there is no need for alarm."

"O-Oh... good!" Loid was concerned, cause it sounded like Yor wasn't even listening. She just smiled at her little Loid. He was... so cute, so... approachable, so handable. "Look at you, all wet?"

"Yes, I was in Anya's mouth. Speaking of which, I would very much like it if you punished her for that. I can't do it with my size." She giggled at the thought of little Loid telling Big Anya what to do.

"Let me clean you~" She lowered Loid down to the bottom of her red shirt before she flipped it over and covered him in it like a towel.

"Y-Yor what are you doing!?" He shouted before she rubbed his tiny body against her red shirt. Rubbing and cleaning him with a happy giggle. Just getting his body dry, as she was enjoying it.

Loid was feeling the onslaught Yor was giving, and eventually, he was clean enough for her to stop.

She pinched Loid between her fingers and raised him up, his body getting dangled as once again he was feeling humiliated.

"Y-You're naked!?"

"You just noticed!!!!?" Loid shouted as this was the first time Yor has seen Loid's... member. She didn't blush though, she didn't even look away. Does this mean he was naked while playing with Anya?

"Dressed!" Anya giggled coming back in and seeing her Mama and Papa. Yor had a smile as she turned her head to Anya.

"Anya, do you still have that Bondman doll. Your Papa needs some clothes."

"Can we dress him, please!" Anya said jumping up

"No!" Loid shouted.

"Of course~" Yor said as it was like Loid's opinion just didn't matter. Anya cheered and ran out to get the tiny costume for her Dad.

It was clothes, but he wasn't happy about it. "Yor, I would very much like to get dressed by myself."

"Oh but Anya was so excited, and so am I. This is fine, we are just playing with you~" Yor said as she rubbed her finger over Loid's body. Up and down as she felt up his body. Her finger lingering on his torso. Yor was never this forward before, it was actually throwing his game off. Is it because of his size? His intimidating aura that he wore so well was now gone, and he was his family's plaything.

Anya ran back in with the outfit, jumping down next to her Mama as she can't help but giggle. "Can I do it!"

"We can do it together!" Yor said as she was just as excited. Loid gave out a sigh, as this was no place for a Spy. Yor lowered her hand down and put him on her leggings.

And then, Anya and Loid both reached for Loid. He struggled trying to fight off their grip with protests. "You two stop! You two stop!" He shouted but all his shouting was just getting giggles from the both of them. His struggling made it hard for them, so the two of them did a sort of strategy.

Yor grabbed onto Loid and pulled out his body, presenting it to Anya. She has grabbed his legs and his arms at the same time. He wiggled around but he couldn't move.

"Dress him~" Yor giggled as Anya put on the outfit. The suit and the cloak was in one, and it got covered over his body. At least he was no longer naked, but the toy suit was not as comfortable as a real one. Next was the hat, as she placed it on top of Loid.

"Loid, you are so cute wearing that!" Yor giggled. "I know, Anya do you want to watch and play Bondman with Loid?"

"Yes!" Anya said as her hand grabbed and reached for Loid. Loid got gripped as he was whisked around. Anya giggling and moving her Papa around like a toy, flying him around as he was getting dizzy from this.

"Great, I am going to get us some food, and we can marathon it as a family!" Yor said with a beautiful smile. she stood up and left the room.

"No, Yor don't leave me alone with her!" Turning back to Anya, she had a dangerous and smug smile. (You know the one)

Anya now had her Papa alone, as she was thinking about the fun things she could do with him. Loid could see what was going to happen, and he actually fled from her. Turning his foot around as he planned to put some distance between him and Anya. He didn't as she grabbed him easily. She raised her Papa up, as he looked just like Bondman! He was a spy too, so that was super exciting!

"I think I wanna play, stomp the spy while waiting for Mama! Loid wasn't happy about this game that Anya wanted to play.

"No, let me down this instant!" He shouted, but he didn't have any authority over her.

"Right, we already played that... so we need to play something else... oh I know, I'll play hidden Spy!" Another game that Loid was sure he wasn't going to like. Loid had no idea what was in store for him, as he got placed back down onto the couch. He wanted to run, but Anya was already turning around.

"And you can hide under me!" It was at this point that Loid realized what was going to happen to him. Anya was going to sit down onto him! He was filled with panic as she hopped up and slowly climbed onto the couch. Anya turned around giggling, as she was about to sit on him!

Loid was ready to run, but she was ready to catch him. Her pudgy fingers on him, as he was pinned down unable to move. Anya's butt coming down for him! Unable to move due to her hand over him, Loid just had to watch as her butt came onto him.

Anya sat on her Papa, and she found him... weirdly comfy. Giggling to herself as she bounced herself up and down with a 'Boing Boing Boing'. She was pushing her butt on top of him repeatedly, and while she can imagine her Papa being mad about this, she was having so much fun. A giggle as she continued on.

"See, no one will see you here, not even Mama. You are the best spy there!" She continued to bounce her butt on top of Loid.

Every bounce Loid was forced to endure, the more angry he got. When he finally does end up getting big, he was going to make sure Anya is grounded for an entire week, no... a month! He doesn't care what cute pouting face he gets this time.

Anya giggled as she heard her Mama coming back into the room.

"Not only do I have the CD ready for us, I also got up some snacks." Some cupcakes from Yor's work, Anya was pretty much drooling out of her mouth at the sight! "And you can have as many as you want Miss Anya."

"Yay!" Anya totally forgot about Loid, much to his luck. Anya jumped up from the couch and ran over to grab some cupcakes. She had two, one for each hand. A giggle as she started to take bites. Her Papa would never allow this, but he doesn't have a say since he is so tiny. He looked at the giant pair, as his only thought was escape now. He wanted to trust Yor, in some degrees he still did. However she had a playful side, and it was becoming more and more evident that it was coming out.

So Loid slowly got onto his knees and tried to plan an escape from the giantess pair.

Yor was putting in the CD, as the show started to play on the TV. With a chuckle at the silly cartoon, she started to step back and move over to the couch. And she wasn't watching where she was sitting.

If Loid thought that being sat on by Anya was bad, he knew nothing until he saw the giant looming ass of Yor. Her tights somehow making her butt so much bigger, and letting him see every outline of the cheeks, as well as the crack.

And then she dropped that large looming ass down on top of him. His eyes went wide, as you he tried to act quickly. Not quick enough.

Yor sat her rear down onto Loid, flattening him and smothering him under her ass. He struggled around, feeling the giant cheeks gripping against him. An overwhelming weight that was stifling every movement he made. He even struggled to breathe in this situation, cause it was just so big!

Yor, entirely unaware of where Loid was, just shifting her unaware ass, trying to get comfy and this was putting Loid through hell. Just her shifting her butt around, was enough to cause pain. He couldn't even breathe as she leaned back, and her ass rolled over him. He was moving around frantically trying to save himself.

Funnily enough it was Anya who saved him. She turned around and looking at her Mama who was sitting on the couch, patting the spot.

"Come sit Anya, and... where did you put Loid? We are going to watch it as a big happy family after all. Well two of us will be big~" Yor chuckled at her own joke. Anya looked at her with an unsure expression.

"Uh... u-under?" She said with a worried expression. Worried for the safety of her Papa, but also worried that she might be in trouble.

It took the assassin a couple of seconds to process that she was sitting on top of Loid. When she did, so many emotions ran through her! Panic, fear, worried, horny, excited, in love. Regardless she had to grab Loid under her butt.

She lifted her rear slightly, and reached down for him. He was swung around, and brought right in front of her face.

"I'm so sorry Loid, I didn't see you~" She had to remark. "I hope I didn't hurt you too much with my big rear."

"I-It's fine..." He groaned looking at the two of them. "Yor, I am very vulnerable this size. Please, let me rest."

Yor felt bad with the treatment that just happened to the little man. Although the thought that if Loid enjoyed that or not stayed in her mind, as she really hope he did. "Of course, you can rest for the rest of the day, you don't have to be involved any more."

Loid finally breathed a sigh of relief, as that was exactly what he wanted to hear. The next part he really didn't like.

"But, you do get a special spot while we watch Bondman~" Yor said, and her face... it was very flirty. This confused him as he looked up to her, wondering what Yor was going to do. She gave out a flirty chuckle, as she moved her hand around and touched her breasts. She pulled on the top of her loose shirt, and it was pulled enough to show her cleavage.

Loid was concerned, looking down at the breasts and then up to Yor wondering if she was actually going to do it. And of course she was, as she quickly brought him down. Yor deposited Loid down her shirt, right between her large tits. He felt her fingers maneuvering her body around, forcing him around as much as he tried to stop. Didn't matter, he was still being brought in.

Dropped down into the breasts, as he was deposited in the cleavage. His small body felt snug in her large breasts.

"Oh Loid~" Yor said, as her face was so excited, just seeing him down there. This was a feeling she has had with Loid before, but now it was a lot more... dominating. Loid was nervous but Yor wasn't going to try anything, not with her daughter right there. She calmed herself down, and pulled on her collar. Enough for Loid stuck in the breasts to see the television.

"Now let's watch." She smiled. "As one big family."

"Yay!" Anya was loving it. Mama should always be in charge, Anya can do pretty much whatever she wanted, and her Papa was so easy to mess with. Loid was the only one not having fun.

-

The rest of the day, true to Yor's word was uneventful for the rest of his day. He was stuck in her boobs as she played with Anya, and pretty much let Anya do whatever she wanted. Loid didn't care anymore, he can worry about it tomorrow. For now, he was just counting down the day.

Not that Anya didn't try to get him, Yor just made sure to keep him out of her range. Eventually, she had to go to bed, and it wasn't easy. She really wanted Loid, but Yor made sure she went to bed early.

Breathing a sigh of relief, she turned off the lights and started to walk to her room.

"Y-Yor... I can sleep in my own room." Loid said as he was hoping for that.

"Oh you are so cute Loid~" She cooed, as she entered her bedroom. "You won't be sleeping much~"

Loid was now concerned, as she entered her room. Once she got in there, the giantess began to strip. Taking off her red outfit, and putting it on the ground leaving her in her bra. She started to slip down her leggings and left herself. The assassin was in her black bra, as she turned her head down.

"Loid, I-I just can't help myself... not with you so small, so cute~ I hope you don't hold this against me."

"Y-Yor... please just think this through." Loid said nervously, as he was never the best at catching onto the woman that desperately wants him, but she was making it so much more interesting.

"Oh I have, we are husband and wife, it's only fair for us to get... intimate~" This was happening, and that was the danger. She gave out a chuckle, as she finally pulled Loid out of her tits. She held him between her fingers.

"I want Loid, not Bondman~" She teased, as she was already using her fingers to strip him down. He didn't want this as he gave a little fight, but Yor ripped it off of him with such speed.

"Hmm, I'll get Anya another one later." Yor said as she touched her cheek. "Oh Loid, you are so handsome. You are perfect, my perfect little man~" She then started to bring her fingers forward. Pressing down onto the spy's now revealed junk.

Loid gave out an unmanly shout, which just got Yor more ready to go.

"Oh LOID!" She was too lovestruck to be talked to right now! Loid was in for a dangerous night. He got dropped down from her hand, landing down onto the foot of the bed. He landed down and gave out a bounce, as he looked up. She had a large smile, as she was breathing heavy, and pulling down her panties.

Loid was stunned, looking at the bare clean shaven pussy of Yor. Right in front of him, as her cheeks were red, and her smile was excited. Yor turned around and showed her ass to Loid.

"B-Before there was pants, now you can really enjoy it little Loid!" And like that, Loid saw Yor bring her giant ass down on top of him. He closed his eyes and braced for impact, and what an impact!

It reminded him of the time on the couch, but he could feel her bare ass against him, as well as her bare crack.

Yor unclipped her bra and it fell down, as she was now naked. Sitting down on Loid as she didn't move, not even for a second. She was so turned on, her pussy was getting wet, and she only just got to the bedroom.

She thought of doing something like this with Loid before but now... now she had the confidence to actually do it. "Love my rear, little Loid~" Yor teased, as she started to grind her ass against him. Rubbing and feeling his small defenceless body.

Yor happily grinded her ass over the tiny Loid, as she was getting wet just doing this! Loid was the man she loved, and while she wasn't courageous enough to act on it before, now she was... "Oh my Loid, I just love you, I love everything about you, even your size hehe~" Yor was in heaven, while Loid was getting rubbed under the ass. He just couldn't handle this, as his eyes went wide. How should he even react to this right now?

With that being said, how he reacted didn't matter to Yor. The Assassin was going to have her way with him, and he just had to accept it. Yor gave out an admittedly evil chuckle, as she then started to get up. She fished for the tiny Yor that was at the mercy of her ass, and dangled him right in front.

"Oh Loid~ You loved that didn't you?"

"I just want a peaceful night..." He groaned in return, as he was not going to be given that. Yor raised her close to her lips and pushed them out. She couldn't hold back her excitement as she pushed them out, and then drove Loid forward. Loid was forced into the kiss, as her lips got sloppy and wet real quick. It was not the kiss he expected from Yor, it was so wet.

And that wasn't the only thing that was wet right now. Yor made out with Loid, licking his tiny body to her enjoyment. Eventually, it came to an end, but Yor gave out final lick over his body. She might have focused on his crotch, as she just couldn't help it. Loid resisted the lick, but the boner was coming out. The spy was able to hold himself together.

"Yor please, I beg of you."

"You want this little Loid, and so do I. We are going to do it!" She opened her legs as wide as she could and brought Loid down. He was held there, right in front of her pussy lips. A sight that he honestly didn't think he would ever see.

And then he was brought in. Shoved into the pussy lips and getting pushed in there. He tried to fight out, but she overpowered him with little difficulty. Shoving him into the pussy, and pushing him in deep.

"LOID!" She screamed, thrusting into the air, as he just got in there... and it felt amazing! Not to Loid though, as he just wanted to escape and get away. How can he do it though?

He couldn't. There was no chance for Twilight to get away. Yor shoved him deeper into her pussy, as this reverse Birth was too much.

Finally he was pressed against her G-Spot, and Yor shouted even louder, she just loved so much about this. She screamed louder and louder, unable to hide how excited she was.

"Yes! Faster! Faster!" She screamed, as she kept shoving him against her G-Spot. Loid's naked fit body being rubbed against her insides. She squirmed and moved in her bed, as she was trying to get herself to climax. In her mind it was Loid who was getting her there though.

Not for him, as he hated this. This lasted for a really long while, until the bust finally happened. Yor couldn't take it anymore at Loid's touch.

"Ahhh!" She shouted, as she shot right there and then. Her orgasm washing over Loid as her fingers moved away, but that didn't save him from the hit.

Yor lay there, exhausted and her fingers stained. "L-Loid... perfect. That was perfect."

He would strongly disagree, as he started to slowly climb out. The man shuffled out of the pussy and landed down onto the bed. Laying there as he can't even move.

Yor quickly grabbed Loid though, bringing him up and dropping him in the perfect holding spot for the man. Right between the housewife's giant tits. He landed on one of them and simply rolled into the middle. Loid was too tired, he could not even move. He was done with this right now, he just wanted to sleep and have this day over. He will be normal size tomorrow.

"Between my boobs~ Oh Loid, I love you." Yor said in a lovestruck gaze, as she squeezed her tits on Loid.

"Yor no!" He shouted, but she still hugged her tits on him. He tried to fight out of her boobs, but they were just so tight! He can't fight out, which means he couldn't breathe. Not with how tight she was holding the breasts on! He shuffled around, trying to fight them back but they were too big.

Yor could feel the constant fighting around in her cleavage as she thought it was out of love. Until... Yor felt him stop moving. "Huh?" She opened her boobs and gazed down at the little Loid. "Aww, he's sleeping there. He is so cute~ We can sleep together, in the same bed." She chuckled and smiled to herself, as the giantess went to sleep.

-

Loid thought this hell was over, it was suppose to be only one day of testing but... why is he still small? Stuck in the giant cleavage of Yor. The sleeping woman who loved him used him last night, but... he was still small! This wasn't good, Twilight was in a panic! He needs to contact Sylvia about this, cause she needs to fix this!

The door suddenly creaked open, as Twilight froze.

"Papa still small." Anya! The blonde man was so scared as he watched the giant pink-haired child step over. "Why is Mama naked?" She didn't understand as she looked at her Mama, gazing up and down. She then spotted Loid, the tiny man who was still small and stuck in her Mommy's boobies.

"Oh, there is Papa. Yay, still small."

"A-Anya, I need you to get on the call, an-"

"I wanna play Papa, and you gotta!" Anya reached for him.

Was this Loid's new life!!
© Copyright 2023 Lover Of All Giantesses (xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305516-Shrinking-InXThe-Family