*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305553-New-neighbor-meets-teen-Amazon-mistress
by JW1971
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Fantasy · #2305553
You are James, a 16 year old boy. Jennifer wants to involve you in her new interests. PT1
The main characters in this story are James, a16 year old boy, and Jennifer, his soon to be 13 year old neighbor. James is new to the suburbs, his father taking a position at a chemical company that necessitated the move out of state. He is introverted, plays baseball, and carries a secret desire to serve girl's feet. He is 5-10, about 170 pounds, deceiving build with light brown hair, and blue eyes. Jennifer is intelligent, a four sport athlete and, at a hair under six foot tall, has a physique that is chiseled from granite. She can bench 150 pounds, and squat 225. Her thigh and calf muscles bulge when she walks. She has shoulder length brown hair, usually in a ponytail, with matching eyes, resembling a doe. The constant activity of sports has given her body a stunning bronze color. She easily intimidates and overpowers the other children in her class, especially the boys. She has set her sights and experimenting with, and conquering, a much older man.


James exited the new house to retrieve one of the few remaining boxes from one of the family cars. His mother, Anette, was separating them by room. At the end of the driveway, a striking woman was approaching. She was wearing what appeared to be a soccer uniform. Royal blue shorts with white trim. White jersey with yellow stripes, and white socks with sliders over top. She had dispatched her game cleats in favor of slides. "Hi!" she said with all the enthusiasm of a game show contestant. "I am Jennifer, and you are..." James was a bit stunned. Clearly this woman was talking to his mother. If all the women look like this, I am going to love it here. "Hello, I am talking to you" she said waving a hand in front of James' line of vision. "I am sorry Mrs. " Jennifer began laughing. "James,: she said "Jennifer James. Lose the Mrs. I am not old enough to marry. I am not even old enough to drive. I heard a new family was moving in here. My mother is a realtor. You are going to love it here." James' jaw hit the ground. There is no way this girl is 12 he thought. She has bigger arms than I do.

"I would stay to help, but I just came by to invite you to a party at our house tonight. My dad is home! He travels so much for work that when he is home, it is a major event. Anyway, we will have food, games, adult beverages. My parents' parties are usually spectacular. Hope to see you there James." She gave his hand a quick squeeze as she strode toward her home. She stopped and turned around. "We just live next door," she said pointing to a home whose backyard was bordered by a solid brown wood fence. "5:00. See you then."


James mulled the invite over in his head. Not really the party going type, he was more content to be by himself, watch a ballgame, or take in a good book. He wasn't a nerd by any stretch, just preferred a solitary lifestyle. There was a ton of work to do what with unpacking his room. Soon his thoughts drifted to the 36" legs of the literal girl next door. The giant dark eyes. The quick clutch of the hand. The giant feet. They had to be a size 10, he thought. Suddenly, he noticed that he had entered an excited state. His mind was made up that he was attending the party.

Peter, James' father, led the way up to the front door of the neighboring home. Not having any time to prepare cookout fare, Lisa, his wife, went to a local butcher shop and returned with some steaks and burgers for the grill. Michael and Julie, Jennifer's parents greet their new neighbors at the door. After extending the requisite pleasantries, James and his family are led through the home to the outdoor deck and backyard.

"James, is it? Jennifer is around here somewhere. She said that she had extended an offer to attend. There are other teens here. Mingle and have some fun. Food is almost done." He offered his hand and, though not much for "mingling," James shook Peter's hand and looked for the nearest corner. There had to be at least 40 people, huddled in small groups, scattered throughout the yard. Most of the kids were in or around the pool. Jennifer, the hidden object of James' desire, was not in his line of vision. James found a chair along the fence wall and took in the sights around him. He had thought about the Jennifer situation most of the day, trying to gauge how to handle the situation. He fretted over being too available, too quiet, too nervous. Typical teenage angst. The best course, he posited, was to give the impression of indifference. He was just about to check his phone for the football scores when he heard a familiar voice.

"James! You made it." She giggled as she completed her greeting. When James looked up, he nearly fell out of the chair. Jennifer was wearing a black bikini, the top needing the assistance of a midriff shirt to contain a set of at least 36B cups. The midriff allowed him to count a six back across Jennifer's abdomen. Jennifer approached and kicked off her black flip flops. The sight forced him to shift slightly in the chair.

"Have you been here the whole time? How long have you been here? We were playing volleyball, but now we are starting a football game! Come on, James, it will be fun!" She took his hand and began to escort him to the section of the yard that had been cordoned off for the game. James wound up as the opponent to Jennifer. She proved to be as efficient on the football field as on other fields and the classroom. She had scored 2 touchdowns and intercepted a pass to this point in the game. Then it happened. James was sent on a deep post pattern while Tommy, another local boy, was sent as a crosser. James' defender bit hard on the crossing route, leaving James wide open for a tying score. Just as the ball came into view, WHAM! It felt like he had been hit by a freight train. He spun in the air, landed on his back, and felt another player land across him. All he could see was a muscled, tan thigh across his face. Jennifer spun on her hips and sat upright on James' chest, one foot to each side of his head.

"Was it good for you, too" she giggled as she asked the question. She paused for a second while she eyed him. Then rose, and extended her hand. "I didn't hit you THAT hard" she giggled some more. "Let's go get something to eat. I am starved." James could only follow along, still little woozy from the blow. Damn, James thought, this girl doesn't seem to have an off switch. He finally caught up to her as they approached the line for food. Jennifer was talking at a rapid pace about her sports, the seasons, upcoming seasons etc. Then she mentioned her birthday.

"It's in three weeks. Guess how old I will be, James?"
"I don't know...17?" Jennifer giggled again. Her giggling turned into a full blown laugh.
"I hear that all the time. No, James, I will be celebrating the big 1-3. I see a couple chairs over by the fence" she said motioning with her bottle of water. "Let's go grab them." The area she pointed to had the benefit of being in a corner, and afforded some protection from the sun with a large tree, and an extension of the roof. James attempted to separate his chair a little further by sliding it down, but Jennifer moved hers closer. James, still reeling from the revelation that his statuesque new friend wasn't even in junior high, just set his water on the ground, and began the difficult task of trying to eat with a plate on his lap. Jennifer began asking a barrage of questions, and took to pausing for James to respond. She had learned that his family had moved from Tennessee to Florida (Both SEC schools she noted), both his parents worked, and he was often alone (just like me we can stay with each other). He was in the top 10 in his class academically, loved horror movies (too scary for me), and had broken off a relationship with his girlfriend about a month before leaving. He also was a newly licensed driver. Jennifer was sitting with her right leg crossed over her left, dangling her flip flop for much of the conversation. The slapping sound had driven James crazy, as it drew his attention to her feet. She had her toes a vibrant shade of red, with the second toe slightly longer than the big toe. Whenever she smacked her shoe, it threw James speech pattern off, giving way to pregnant pauses. She switched to crossing her leg at the ankle just a James bent down to reach his water. Then he saw it up close. Jennifer had played the football game without her flip flops, leaving her soles, in most places, a blackened color. She pivoted to retrieve her drink and accidentally pushed the sole of her flip flop into James' head. The sensation caused both an erection and a stifled groan.
"Did you I accidentally hit you? Sorry, I am such a klutz! "
"It's all right could have happened to anyone."
As daylight gave way to evening, several burning pits had been lit. The number of people had dwindled to maybe a dozen, James' parents being among those who had left. Jennifer had taken up a seat across the pit from James, and he could not believe his luck. She had her legs stretched out on a small table. God, I never wanted to be a piece o furniture so badly in my life he thought. Her flops had been dispatched to the side, and he an a full, unobstructed view of her dirty soles. She would roll them, lay them flat, cross them at the ankles, but always kept them pointed at James. Cleverly, he had taken his phone and was texting friends back home and reading. In reality, he was snapping pictures and taking video. James yawned and rose to leave. It had been a long day, and he had another tomorrow as he still had to unpack.
The movers had taken care to move most of the family's belongings, leaving much of the home ready for use. His parents having left for work, James began the daunting task of stashing clothes, arranging furniture, and storing personal items. It was about 10:00 AM when there was a knock at the door.
"Good morning, James!"
It was Jennifer, carrying a tray with orange juice and an assortment of bagels with a few types of cream cheese.
" I saw you through your window," she giggled. "Your room is right across from mine. You look exhausted and thought you could use some assistance. First, however, you need some breakfast." She carried the tray into the living room, setting it on the coffee table.
"My friend Melissa lived here before you. I know this place better than you." She was wearing blue, cut-off shorts, a pink midriff top and the ever present black flip flops. She added an anklet today. A silver charm anklet with what looked like dolphins dangling from it. Why does she always look like this James thought. It was becoming clear to him that his plan of acting indifferent is not working. She took a bagel, and began to spread the strawberry cream cheese around the bagel. James had gone to the kitchen to fetch some drinking glasses for the OJ. Pouring some juice, she leaned back in the recliner, kicked off her flops, put her feet on the coffee table and smiled at James.
"Better have one before they are gone" she giggled some more as she took a drink from her glass. The only space available to James was directly across from Jennifer on the couch. The loveseat seemed a mile away. James selected a bagel, added spread, and poured a glass of OJ. Jennifer was swinging her crossed ankles back and forth like a metronome on speed. Her feet looked better than they did last night, and, they were still dirty from last night. They ate in silence, James taking a little longer given the sight before him. Jennifer, as usual, broke the silence.
"I have a favor to ask, James. Well, actually, my parents have a favor."
"Yes, what is it?"
"I have travel ball practice today, at noon, and a soccer game at 3:00. Dad left on a business trip this morning, and Mom is working at the hospital. Our parents were talking, they said you are a responsible young man (she giggled at this descriptive), and that you have a license. Can you drive me to practice and to my game?" She cocked her head as she asked the question, her eyes growing as big as her feet. How could James say no to the girl who brought him breakfast?
"Not a problem. I am going to have to hurry though if I have to get you to practice."
"Oh, no need for that. I intend to help." Jennifer pointed to a duffel bag, visible through the window. I brought my practice clothes and uniform so I can change. Do you mind if I change here and shower before hand?" James head nearly exploded at the thought, but he held it together. "I am sure we can arrange something."
"Good, it is settled," she giggled again. "Do me a favor. Could you bring in my bag while I run the shower?"
"No problem." A few minutes later, he arrived upstairs with the bag, and left it outside the door. He went into his room to continue putting the few remaining boxes away. About 15 minutes passed and James was busy putting a few board games under his bed. He rose, task at hand finished, and turned to head downstairs for the drive to the field. What he saw stopped him in his tracks. Jennifer was leaning against his door jam, one leg raised at knee high level, wearing only a towel. "I need to get dressed for practice. Can you put my bag in the car, and have a few bottles of water ready? I'll be down in a few." She smiled coyly and retuned to the bathroom. James, at a loss for words, managed a sure after he heard the door close. It was an uneventful car ride to the softball field. Jennifer was wearing simple street clothes and a pair of pink tennis shoes. No need for a uniform for just practice. "You can pick me up at 2:00, right James?" He nodded in agreement. She reached out and gave his hand another squeeze. "Excellent. See you then." She went of to be with her teammates.
James could not get the image of his towel clad neighbor out of his sight, even after he arrived home. All that remained were a few books for the shelves and his small collection of trophies. Everything in its place, James looked at his watch. Still 45 minutes until I have to leave. He proceeded toward the bathroom. Upon entry, he noticed a rather large pair of black flip flops in the corner. he felt his heart rate speed up and he began to sweat. Afterward, he picked up the flops, went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water, then went to the garage. He wanted to borrow his father's tape measure to get a read on just how big Jennifer's feet are. He slid the tape out, and it registered 9". Damn, he thought, she is a size 11. Off by a size. He placed the shoes in a bag, and proceeded to the ballpark.
Practice had wound down by the time James arrived. He looked, but did not see Jennifer. Soon, she emerged from the small building at the heart of the community center. She was in full game uniform, including a visor. She was barefoot this time, however. She entered the car, and saw the bag on the seat. "I was looking for these in my bag. Where did you find them?"
"In the bathroom. I guess in your haste you left them behind."
"Must have" she said. She kicked the seat all the way back, stretching her legs, and placing her feet on the dashboard of James' car. He dirty soles were in his line of vision.
"Comfortable?"
"I am now" she giggled again. "It is about 20 minutes to the soccer field. I need to relax before the game. Are you staying? It would be great to have a cheering section."
" I would, but I have plans with mom and dad tonight. They are going away next weekend, and want to stock up the house for me."
"Your birthday is next weekend."
"Your point being?"
"You will be alone."
"I will be happy. I haven't celebrated birthdays in years. Just another day on the calendar."
"Not anymore, It is settled. We will celebrate. Grab my bag for me. I need to go warm up." She giggled as she sped off toward her team.
James carried her bag to the bench and left it with one of the coaches. Upon entering the vehicle, he noticed something on the seat. It was the bag containing Jennifer's flip flops. It was clear to James that she was sending him a not-so-subtle message. He decided to try an experiment. James arrived home to find Janet, Jennifer's mother, at the door to his home. As he pulled in the driveway, she approached his car.
"James! I am glad you are home. I hate to impose, you being so helpful with Jennifer, but I need to get back to the hospital. We are short staffed and they are in need of nurses. Would you and your family mind if she stayed here until 9:00?" As she talked, she fished in her purse, emerging with a $20 bill. "For gas" she said. "Shuttling Jennifer to practices, games, and generally helping out. She seems to like spending time with you. Maybe this will help."
"Thank you, Mrs. James, but that is unnecessary. James tried to hand the money back, but was rebuffed. "She can be a handful sometime. You keep it. Thanks, again." With that, Mrs. James sped off to the hospital. James had an hour to pick up Jennifer, and decided to take care of the laundry before settling on the couch for some TV. His mother heard him enter as she came down the stairs. She was dressed for an evening out, attempting to insert an earring into her left lobe.
"Did Janet find you, James?'
"Yes she did."
"You don't have a problem being with Jennifer until 9:00?'"
"Not at all. She grows on you. What are your plans for the evening?"
"Your father and I have a dinner party. Some fundraising event for charity. We should be back around 10:00 or so. I left some money on the counter if you would like to order dinner for the two of you."
"Thanks, mom. You kids have fun at that party. Really wish I could go."
She rolled her eyes at her son's humor. He'd rather die than attend a dinner engagement. A few minutes later, his parents were off. It was just about time to leave to pick up Jennifer. It was time for James to put his plan into action. As his program ended, James went to the soccer field to pick up Jennifer. She was easy to spot this time, pacing in the asphalt parking lot, under the branches of a shade tree. Her cleats were laced together, dangling over her shoulder. She lit up as she saw James' car approaching.
"We won the game! I scored 2 goals and leveled a girl who came into my zone" she said before entering the cool air of the car. "I forgot my flops in your car again, didn't I?"
"Yes, you did. I have them at my house."
Jennifer was engrossed in her phone, checking the messages that had piled up during the day. "Mom has to work late, but she says that I can stay at your place until she returns."
"Yes. We spoke after I returned from dropping you off for your game. My parents have a fund raising event and will not be home until late. We will have to fend for ourselves for dinner. I took the liberty of ordering some Chinese food, are you satisfied with that?
"Are you kidding? Aside from mom's lasagna, that is my favorite. Tell me you ordered sesame chicken.
"That I did. You mentioned it at the party. James looked over at Jennifer while sitting at the stoplight. He eyed every inch of the 36" legs that were pursuing him. He saw the anklet, dangling from her left ankle.
"Are you OK?" Jennifer was looking at him. a wry smile at the edges of her mouth.
"Yes just... thinking" James replied. "Do you have plans this evening? Friends coming over? Pool party?"
"No. Truth be told, I don't fit in with most kids. The girls are jealous, and I scare the boys. I feel safer and am more in tune with an older crowd. Looks like you are stuck with me." She giggled again as she delivered this last line.

It was about 7:30 when they finished dinner. They began to clear the table and, after all was put away, they decided to retire to the living room for a little television. They were on opposite sides of the couch, and James began to eye Jennifer's legs and feet again. He noticed the anklet that Jennifer had on her left ankle.
"Nice anklet"
"You like it? Dad bought it for me as a reward for winning our last travel ball tournament."
It was a silver anklet, with several baubles hanging from it. "What are those? Fish?"
"Not fish, silly. Dolphins. Maybe you can see them better now." Before James could react, Jennifer had swung her leg around, placing her adorned ankle inches from his face. Jennifer started to blush. "I'm sorry James. I shouldn't have done that. My feet are dirty from the game. They probably smell/"
"Not at all" James said as he examined the anklet. He could make out the dolphins balancing different colored balls on their noses. "No aroma whatsoever. You are fine."
What happened next made James heart nearly explode. "James, could you do me a favor?"
" That depends on what it is." Jennifer giggled at the comment.
"During games , I wear cleats two sizes too small."
"Why on earth would you do that?" James took a seat beside Jennifer on the couch.
"All the greats do. The belief is that you can make cleaner cuts and makes your running more efficient. Anyway, the negative side is that wearing the smaller cleats make my feet hurt. Mom usually massages them for me and, since she is at work, would you mind doing the honors/?"
James could not believe his luck. "It would be an honor and a privilege." Jennifer smiled and leaned back, hands clasped behind her head. She extended her left foot toward James' waiting hands. He took hold of her foot, and plunged deep into the ball, using small circles to knead the area. Jennifer giggled and stifled a small moan. After a few minutes, he took hold of her ankle and switched to his second knuckles. This caused Jennifer's toes on her right foot to curl. Her hands came from behind her head and rested on her abdomen. James continued to work the ball, while Jennifer seemed thoroughly satisfied. He passed over her impressive, sloping arch, going lightly as one must. Jennifer giggled some more, as this felt a little ticklish.
"Ticklish are we?"
"No. Just feels good. Not at all like Mom does it."
With that, James proceeded to the heel and back to the knuckle job. By this time, some of the dirt from Jennifer's foot had been rubbed off onto James' hands. This was cause for another giggle from Jennifer. As he continued to work her heel, Jennifer opened her eyes and asked a question.
"Have you done this before, James?"
"No. Just read some books on massotherapy. Are you ...relaxing?
"Just a little. James" she said as she rotated her hips and suppressed yet another groan "do you like feet?"
He paused the question by starting on her toes individually. He would rub the joints, then pull upwards, adjusting the bones like a chiropractor. Jennifer bit on her finger and sucked in a mouthful of air. At that moment, James looked at the clock and cursed the time. Damn, he thought, 8:30 already. He quickly switched to the other foot. As the right foot was closest to the edge of the couch, James took a chance to sit on the floor, allowing for a better angle. Jennifer shifted her weight to the side and, with her left foot, began to stroke the side of James' neck. Now it was James who was stifling groans, though not a bulge in his pants. Jennifer saw this and repeated her question from earlier.
"James, do you like feet? Don't lie to me or else I'll know."
"Yes, I do Jennifer."
"Do you like my feet?"
" Very much so."
She giggled again and opened her eyes. "I knew it. I saw it the first time I saw you. You thought you were cool about it, but a girl knows." James pushed into her heel a little more. This time Jennifer could not contain her moan. It was long and low. Her toes curled again, and her eyes glazed over before closing. Another glance at the living room clock caused James to stop. "What's wrong?" Jennifer asked.
"It is five minutes until 9:00. Your mom will arrive soon. Probably not the bet position to find us in."
"True, but you owe me another massage. You didn't get to finish."
"Agreed, but we should keep this to ourselves. Wouldn't want the parents to worry or, worse yet, question."
"I should make you kiss it for stopping. Don't worry, you can do it next time."
The thought of that last statement nearly made James have a bout of premature ejaculation. He composed himself by going to the kitchen to put away the leftovers. Not a minute later, headlights reflected from the neighboring house. "James, I want you to keep my flip flops here with you. I know you wanted them anyway. I want them in your bed with you tonight. Better yet, under your pillow. I want you thinking of me all night. Understood?"
"Yes, Jennifer." Just then a knock on the door. Jennifer answered with a hug and a boisterous hi, mom.
"Are you ready to come home, Jennifer? Lord knows you have taken enough of this young man's time as of late."
"No trouble at all, Mrs. James. Jennifer is a delight. We have a list of commonalities and plenty to talk about. Time seems to fly by."
"Ready to go, mom. I could use some rest."
"OK, honey. Aren't you going to wear your shoes home?"
"Not tonight. It is only next door, and you know I am not a fan of wearing shoes after a game."
"Don't I know it. Did you trick James into engaging in your post game ritual?"
"If, by that, you mean Chinese and a movie then yes, Mrs. James."
Janet just laughed and commented about another story for another time. She thanked James for his services, and walked out the door.
"Remember what I said, James. I'll know if you forget."
"Yes, Jennifer."

James dutifully did as directed and placed the flip flops under his pillow. His mind continued to race as numerous scenarios played themselves out in his head. The different directions they could take. He kept hearing the soft moans, curled toes, Jennifer's wandering hands over her six-pack abs. The next moment, the morning sun was beginning to light the room when James regained his memory. What the hell happened last night he remembered thinking. Was that real, or a dream. The black flip flop under his pillow provided the answer. That answer would have to wait, as he heard the chiming of his phone. It was a message from Jennifer.
"Good morning, James! Mom entered her three days off period )she works 4 days on, 3 days off) and is free to take me to games, and practices. I appreciate everything you have done to help me. TTYL." He reread the message several times, certainly there was a deeper meaning to the term everything. We'll talk on that later. Not a conversation we can have where there may be a witness. He couldn't see any alone time with Jennifer on the horizon. He set about the business of familiarizing himself with the neighborhood. Visiting the local park, sampling some of the restaurants, going to the mall. The life of a typical teenager. It was Friday when he decided to cut the grass. The yards in the cul de sac were not very large. requiring little more than a push mower and 45 minutes of your time. He completed the front, and was about to cut the area between his and Jennifer's house. She popped out from the fence, a secret door to the pool area.
"I don't have much time. Mom went to the market." She slipped him a paper bag with the top rolled down. "I want you to think of me when you sleep with these and my flip flops. Fair warning, we are going to celebrate your birthday next Saturday. Be ready." She ran a finger over his as he took the bag from her hand. "Talk with you tomorrow after practice." James went to his room with the bag and opened it, revealing a pair of black, fishnet socks. They had bows sewn into the area of the Achille's. Instantly, James grew an erection. How is this happening? In less than one week, he has grown subservient to a 13 year old girl. Not a normal 13 year old, but one nonetheless. He resolved himself to compartmentalize, keeping his exploits with Jennifer private. He lasered his focus on the tasks at hand until he and Jennifer had occasion to expand on their experience from the couch.





















© Copyright 2023 JW1971 (jw1971 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305553-New-neighbor-meets-teen-Amazon-mistress