*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305561--which-one-are-you
by Leah
Rated: E · Article · Other · #2305561
only you can decide
“ which one are you “


It's something called the difference between a positive and negative person . A positive person is a person who’s honest , knows what they want and can tell a lie from the truth and the good from the bad . On the other hand , a negative person is someone who is the total opposite of a positive person , someone who lies , can't tell the truth from a lie and who knows the bad but not the good from the bad or just the good in general . There's a difference between a good person who does a bad thing and a bad person who does bad things constantly . It's also something called a person who is not a positive person or a negative person , because one day they're the bad guy and another day they’re the good guy - it's like they can't decide what they want . Only you can see what you are and how you react to situations that differ in you being a good positive person or a bad negative person or a person who doesn't know what they want because in the end you're just a shallow , sorrowful , sad , alone unknown ghost waiting to be heard .
© Copyright 2023 Leah (lp121209 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305561--which-one-are-you