*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305686-3-Magnolia-Rose-Booth
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by H❀pe
Rated: NPL · Assignment · Activity · #2305686
Protagonist Character Sheet
PROTAGONIST CHARACTER SHEET
Magnolia Rose

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Magnolia Rose (last name yet unknown)
Sex: Female
Age: 20
Birthplace: Ashford, Kent
Height: 5’4”
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brunette
Ethnic Background: English
Marital Status: Never married

PERSONAL INFORMATION

Nickname: Maggie
Religion/Religious Background: Anglican
Social Class: Merchants Daughter
Education: Governess
Health: Good
Friends:
Allies:
Enemies: .
Languages Spoken: English and French
Intelligence: Clever but more in an imaginative rather than academic way
Type Of Friends Preferred: Obedient ones
Name Transmits First Impression To Reader:
Reason/Meaning Behind Name: A traditional English name that has a simple nickname that relates to all classes.

FAMILY BACKGROUND

Father: James
Profession: Merchant in supply to Chatham Shipyards
Living/Dead: Deceased

Mother: Henrietta
Profession: Wife
Living/Dead:

Siblings: James, 29 (eldest) Studied at the community college in Ashford, then on to Oxford where he matriculated as a gentleman commoner.
Elizabeth, 27(married)
Henry 24(navy),
Walter 23 (navy)
Percival,19 (in the church)

Family History: The Great grandfather was a Miller, from those beginnings James (the father) grew a successful textile business based out of London. The business including the old Mill in Ashford, along with the Family home there, was left to the eldest son (her brother James).


PSYCHOLOGICAL ANALYSIS/CHARACTER TRAITS

While her parents were still alive Magnolia-Rose was somewhat spoilt as the youngest daughter, her antics were humoured by the family so she came to have just a bit too much confidence/belief in herself.

In recent years, since her sister married and her brothers joined the navy, her favourite thing has been when they gather back together at special occasions such as Christmas and birthdays. As a tradition she stages a pantomime, where she is the director and the lead role. It was a great deal of fun for all actually.

There hasn’t been another family gathering like that since their parents died some 4 years ago.

Her attitude to life is drawn from the theatre, where melodrama is just a usual day. She relishes high and extreme emotions - and is prone to exaggeration. Lying to enhance the truth is frequently done, and she sees this as acceptable because it makes others' lives more interesting in the process.

She gets bored very easily, but she knows how to fix that.
© Copyright 2023 H❀pe (hopes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305686-3-Magnolia-Rose-Booth