*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305796-Work-From-Home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Essay · Career · #2305796
The Pros and Cons of Working from Home
I remember dreaming of working from home, and I still love working from home. However, there are disadvantages, too. Before discussing its downsides, I will still discuss what I love about this setup.

One advantage of working at home is that I have the advantage of managing my own time. I do not need to rush to go to my workplace. It also benefits from taking my work with me wherever I go. Working at home also helps me as an introvert because I do not need to meet other people and interact with them occasionally as part of my job.

Now, for the disadvantage of working at home, one of the disadvantages is that burnout happens more because the place where I work is also where I rest. There is no division between my workplace and my relaxing home, unlike others who can leave their work at their office. Also another disadvantage is that I tend to hyper-focus on my work to the extreme that I want to achieve perfection. Another disadvantage is that interaction with others is also necessary to learn from them and grow more as an individual.

Still, I prefer this setup to a typical office job wherein the working shift will start at 9:00 a.m. and end around 5:00 p.m.

Thoughts?


image belongs to cxtoday.com
© Copyright 2023 WritingCoffeeBear (coffeebear at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305796-Work-From-Home