*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305866-Red-Carpet
Rated: E · Short Story · Music · #2305866
Taylor Swift - Media Prompt Challenge
Entry for "Note: 48-HOUR CHALLENGE : Media Prompt Deadl..."

Around the red carpet cameras flashed and excited reporters shouted their questions as they leaned in with their microphones extended; meanwhile Taylor Swift's song ‘Look what you made me do’ blasted out over loudspeakers.

Standing in front of a huge Covergirl banner, one lucky reporter interviewed L.I.P Stick. “Well I always knew I was destined for great things, I mean, Colourlicious is top of their game.”

At this point, the interviewee twisted a little, and her beeswax, ozokerite, and candelilla wax tip extended a little higher. “Though I have to admit that even I was a little surprised when I found myself waking up in Her Makeup bag.”

“Just because it's you, I'll let you into a little inside knowledge: that Taylor had to reapply me fourteen times during the course of that video. It was utterly manic.” Stick murmured seductively, then turned to glare directly at the cameraman, “Make sure you get my QR code in that shot. Cherry Red Lipstick, teamed with Covergirl Lip Perfection Liner in Passion, free shipping if you use the code ‘whatyoumademedo’.
© Copyright 2023 H❀pe of House Lannister (hopes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305866-Red-Carpet