*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305918-Example-of-Automatic-Review-Response
Rated: E · Other · Writing.Com · #2305918
This item is an example of the "Automatic Review Response" system.

This item serves as an example of our Automatic Review Response system.

The Automatic Review Response system allows authors to add custom text to be shown automatically when a reviewer submits a 250+ character review of the item. The response text can include WritingML, opening the door to endless options and interactions. Use the response text to show links to related items, insert a poll with the {poll} tag, display images or even reward your reviewers with access to exclusive Trinkets available only to those members who take the time to submit a review. The possibilities are endless! Once a reviewer has submitted their review, they can revisit the review response simply by returning to the item and clicking the link to view the response.


*EyesRight*   Want to see it in action?   *EyesLeft*
Review this item with a minimum of 250 characters
to see an example of the system at work!
You'll see the automatic review response displayed...
and get access to collect this super cute, restricted Trinket! *Heart*



You can easily add an Automatic Review Response to your items!
Open the item's "Edit" screen and look in the Advanced section.

*Note* This system is not a replacement for thanking your reviewers!
You should always send a personal thank you and/or
simple acknowledgement that you've received a review.

Have fun!
*Smile*
© Copyright 2023 Writing.Com Support (support at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305918-Example-of-Automatic-Review-Response