*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305985-My-friend-shrunk-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by sox
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Fantasy · #2305985
This is my first post, so feedback welcome.
I met up with a friend for a drink after work earlier this summer. I noticed his blue socks and slip on loafers and could feel myself stirring in my boxers. At every opportunity I would catch a look at them and watch his foot flexing inside them, it got me so distracted.

Afterwards we decided to take a walk before going our separate ways. After what seemed like ages with me trying to look at his shoes every chance I got, he suggested we sit down for a break and to rest our feet - that got me instantly……..his foot resting inside that loafer.

He suggested a cold drink and offered to get a couple of cokes from the ice cream seller nearby. I readily accepted and watched him walk off. Whilst in the queue I saw him pull his right leg towards his left instep and slowly lift his heel to the top of his shoe……..wow was I horny now. He got the drinks and came back and sat down. Suddenly he asked if i trusted him as he handed me my coke, "of course i do" I said. "Thats good" he said and we carried on chatting. I suddenly felt odd and things around me seemed to change in size, they got bigger. After a few minutes I realised i was shrinking,,,,,,,,,my friend grabbed me and placed me on the seat next to him. "what the fuck is happening" i shouted, to which he replied telling me not to worry, it was the coke - that confused me, how the fuck can a coke do this? He explained there was a slight additive just for me - the bastard had planned this, hence the question around trust.

I asked why, but his answer excited me and scared me - I saw you looking at me shoes, it seemed to be a lot so I thought that maybe you might like a closer look. I responded by telling him there were other ways to give me a closer look, but he told me yes but not an experience like he was about to give me.

He then slipped his right shoe off, lifted his foot up and showed me the underside of his foot……it looked so fucking hot but BIG. I could also smell the warm sweat on it from being trapped in his loafer all day. I naively thought that was the experience, but then he picked me up and dropped me into his shoe and watched me. I landed on all fours but quickly turned over and looked up at him…….surrounded by the walls of his shoe, holding me in place, with an aroma of leather and damp sweat. Again being naive I thought that was the treat but he lifted his right foot and asked if i was ready….then told me not to worry and that I would be ok as he started to move his toes towards me and the opening of his shoe. I was terrified and started to shuffle backwards walking like a crab to get away from his foot but then realising I was going deeper into his shoe. I saw him watching me as he pushed his foot forward, then suddenly his warm sock toed foot brushed over my face and head…….i could smell the days sweat from being trapped in his shoe all day. The ball of his foot hits my chest, but there is not enough room in the shoe for it to ride over me so he starts to push me in to the shoe……..his toes above my head, my head trapped under the gap between his toes and the ball of his foot…….i cum uncontrollably. Then I hear his say - ok theres no room left now so I am going to have to push down on you, don't worry, you will squash but you will be ok - promise, that sent me over the edge again.

I felt the ball of his foot start to push down on my chest…….i could feel my torso start to expand sideways as i started to squash under my friends foot. All the time he was watching from behind his heel, he even set a camera up to capture all the action. The smell of his foot was getting more intense the deeper into the shoe he pushed me, I cum again. My legs were thrashing around under his instep and heel as my torso was slowly being crushed by him. It went dark, I knew his heel was now at the rim of his shoe…….I heard him ask if i was ready and then i felt the weight of his foot on my legs……i cum again, but i was scared and convinced i was about to die trapped inside my friends shoe like a toy. I felt my legs squash as he stood up and the full weight of his heel came down on me. He then flexed his foot to get himself comfortable - lucky him!

He sat back down lifted his foot onto the bench and pushed his finger into the instep and opened it and asked me if i was ok……with my face under the void between toes and ball of foot, I could answer and said yes but was scared and it felt so wrong. To which he answered well I thought as you liked my shoes I would let you experience them close up - I couldn't argue with that but this was next level.

He put his foot back on the floor and stood and started to walk, it felt very odd to feel every step and my chest to get ground down with each step by the ball of his foot. Then we I was flying trough the air and and at angle and realised i was now on a pedal in his car.

I could feel his big toe above me pushing down on the pedal and powering the car, then suddenly i am flying and get pushed down hard,,,,,,he is braking. suddenly his foot starts to move and i see daylight,,,,,,,he is pulling his foot our of his shoe, luckliy i am in the foot well so the daylight isnt too blinding. He is looking down at me and asks if i am ok…….i say yes, i think so, just not able to move. He again tells me not to worry but does say well you're not dead, i didnt crush you did i? You were right to trust me. He lifts me up and sniffs me……..wow you smell like my foot he says and then puts me on the accelerator pedal and says i thought i might get to see you under my foot as he lifts his foot and pushes his big toe down on me, holding me to the pedal……so i am on the pedal his foot on me and my head above looking up at his as he pushes into me, the engine starts and i feel the pressure…….he is enjoying watching me UNDER his foot. "don't worry you wont fall" he said as the pressure from the ball of his foot kept me in place "i'll use my left foot for the brake". "You look and feel great under my foot" he said "do you like it, thats a stupid question because i feel your hard-on on the sole of my foot and my sock is soaked"


© Copyright 2023 sox (soxsniffer at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305985-My-friend-shrunk-me