*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305986-An-Ode-to-The-God-of-Shipping
Rated: E · Short Story · Mythology · #2305986
This is an unfinished project. I haven't found the right "middle" bit yet.
Roggenwolfe was a handsome specimen. His smile could melt a woman's heart (but that's another tale) and his “slide” technique made them swoon. He was tall with broad shoulders, rippling muscles and a six pack to die for. Every inch of him was hard, except for his soft, lilting accent when he spoke; it was music to the female ear.

To say that Tallallamel was merely beautiful would have been an insult. Her full hips, ample bosom and soft skin were the subject of many sonnets. Women across the land aspired to her beauty. But her softness was tempered by her sharp tongue and even sharper temper. To spurn her was unthinkable.

*** this paragraph is unfinished – it is only thoughts*** Tallallamel wants Roggenwolfe. He uses her and casts her aside for another. Scorned, she increases “package” output to make him too busy to toy with another woman's affections. He complains to her about the workload and she offers to “relieve” him of it – for a price. He has his eye on a young maiden and foolishly agrees to her offer, never meaning to keep his word. Spurned yet again by Roggenwolfe, Tallallamel turns him into a stork upon seeing the two lovers together. He turns back into his “perfect self” when he is with her but must go back to bird form while delivering his packages so that he can never be with another.
© Copyright 2023 phophia (phophia at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2305986-An-Ode-to-The-God-of-Shipping