*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306171-A-new-perspective-Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Annika
Rated: 18+ · Chapter · Adult · #2306171
Alex wake up on his thirtieth bithday as a female version of himself
Chapter 1

As the first rays of sunlight gently crept into the bedroom, Alex stirred in his sleep, blissfully unaware of the extraordinary day that awaited him. His thirtieth birthday had arrived, and he had gone to bed the night before with the usual excitement and anticipation. But what he was about to experience would shatter his expectations.

Alex's eyes fluttered open, and his initial thought was that something was profoundly amiss. He blinked in confusion, trying to clear his drowsy mind. His body felt different, foreign. Panic surged through him as he attempted to sit up but was met with an unexpected softness beneath his hands.

His heartbeat quickened, and he cast a terrified glance down at his chest, only to discover that he now possessed a pair of unfamiliar, wobbling breasts. His hands trembled as he touched his own face, which had transformed from the familiar rugged contours into something soft and smooth.

A gasp escaped his lips, and he shot out of bed, stumbling slightly in his unfamiliar body. His heart raced as he rushed towards the full-length mirror on the wall. The reflection that stared back at him was utterly baffling. He was no longer the man he had been the night before. Instead, he saw a naked woman with his own eyes, his own disbelieving expression.

Alex's mind raced, trying to grasp the impossible reality. He pinched himself, slapped his own face, and even attempted to convince himself that this was just an elaborate dream. But the evidence before him was undeniable. He had become a woman overnight, on the very day he had turned thirty.

Tears welled up in his eyes as a sense of confusion, fear, and vulnerability washed over him. He was trapped in this new body, unable to explain or understand how this had happened. His identity, his very essence, felt upended, and the uncertainty of what lay ahead was both bewildering and terrifying.

Alex sat down on the edge of the bed, burying his face in his hands, trying to make sense of this inexplicable transformation. He wondered how he could ever face the world as a woman, let alone reveal this shocking change to Sarah, the woman he loved and was at the moment snoring beside him.

Alex stood up, trembling and lost in thought. Taking a deep breath, he approached their shared wardrobe, trying to find something to wear that would fit his new body. As he searched through the clothes, Sarah began to stir beside him, her eyes slowly opening. She turned towards Alex, still half-asleep, and then her gaze locked onto his face—or rather, the face of the woman he had become.

Her eyes widened in shock as she took in the sight before her. She blinked several times, thinking this must be some sort of bizarre dream. But the surreal scene in front of her remained unchanged. The person she saw was unmistakably Alex.

"Alex?" Sarah's voice quivered with disbelief, her heart pounding in her chest.

Alex, turned to face her, tears filling her eyes as he nodded slowly. "It's me, Sarah. I don't know how or why, but I woke up like this."

Sarah's initial shock gave way to a whirlwind of emotions. She reached out, her trembling hand touching the soft skin of Alex's cheek, her fingers tracing the contours of the face she knew so well but now in a completely different form.

"I... I can't believe this," Sarah whispered, her voice filled with disbelief. "Are you... are you really Alex?"

Alex nodded again, his voice choked with emotion. "Yes, it's still me, Sarah, deep down inside."

For a moment, neither of them spoke, the room filled with an uneasy silence. Sarah was overwhelmed with thoughts and questions racing through her mind. She looked at the person before her, a person who was her fiancé, her love, her confidant, and she couldn't fathom the inexplicable reality of the situation.

Then, in a bid to ease the tension that hung heavily in the room, Sarah let out a nervous chuckle. "Well, I guess we're going to be able to share clothes now, huh?" She attempted a smile, trying to bring some semblance of normalcy to this extraordinary moment. "Exept my tops. That is no way you're gonna fit in them. How and why did you get so great titties?"

Sarah put her hands on Alex breasts, gently and slightly lifting them up. This made Alex pull himself backwards quickly as if he had been electrified. He started sobbing, covering his eyes with his hands. Sarah apologized. "I'm sorry honey, I just wanted to make your mood a little lighter with a joke, I'm so sorry."

Alex looked up into Sarahs eyes. "It was a bit funny." He started. "This is just so...I don't know what this is! I have boobs! I have a pussy! Why is this happening to me?"
Sarah leaned forward and gave Alex a big hug. "I don't know Alex, but whatever this is, we will make it though this together"




© Copyright 2023 Annika (mkarlsson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306171-A-new-perspective-Chapter-1