*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306184-Theme-and-Resolution
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Assignment · Activity · #2306184
Possible Themes and Resolutions are provided.
1


Oct. 16: - General: Theme
         Theme.          What is the theme          (see below) or moral          of the story?
          Resolution.          Brainstorm ways you could resolve the conflict(s) within the          confines of the theme. You are not required to identify a chosen          resolution from your list of possibilities yet, so think freely!          Anything goes.


To overcome adversity, effort and sacrifice must be freely given.


Never underestimate your resolve to complete a task when there is no choice but to succeed.


No one can control how you finish a task but you.




Resolution 1:
Three anti-heroes unite, join forces, and defeat the antagonist using each other's strengths.


Resolution 2:
Three anti-heroes unite, don't join forces, and take on the antagonist individually, being defeated, imprisoned, tortured, and then publicly killed.


Resolution 3:
One of the anti-heroes, the antagonist's son, is captured and forced to join forces with the antagonist because the other two anti-heroes have been arrested and held hostage. The anti-hero is forced to do terrible deeds, making him a horrible person in everyone's eyes and irredeemable.


Resolution 4:
Three anti-heroes unite, join forces, and storm the castle only to find the antagonist dead by his hand, thus making his son the new King, the last thing he wanted.


Resolution 5:
A warrant for the execution of the three anti-heroes has been issued. They are on the run and have to go underground. They make their way to the castle, sneak in, and must fight the General in hand-to-hand combat to be allowed to pass to where the King is to Kill him.


Resolution 6:
The female anti-hero is re-possessed by the Demon and kills the other two anti-heroes. She goes to the Capital, captures the King, possesses him, and kills the woman she previously possessed.


Resolution 7:
The Anti-Hero Wizard arrives at the Capital first and unleashes a devastating plague that kills everyone, wiping out all life forms within the Capital, including the King. He leaves before anyone else arrives.


Resolution 8:
The anti-heroes and the King's elite fighters fight to a standstill, and no one wins. The King continues living, and his son vows that this isn't the end.


Resolution 9:
One anti-hero dies from a surprise attack on the way to the Palace. Without the added person's power, strength, assets, and karma, they fail and do not make it to the Palace.


Resolution 10:
The King does not know about his Gre-son so he does not attack.

Resolution 11:
The Gre-Son is unaware he is related to the King. The person becoming a Wizard does not know he is becoming one until he starts the program, and the woman cursed with the Demon has no hope until it is given.


Resolution 12:
There is a prophecy, but only one person knows it, and he won't tell anyone, but he helps everyone.











© Copyright 2023 J.R. PETE (jtpete86 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/2306184-Theme-and-Resolution